Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2001 10:48:19 AM EDT
I shoots great! Definetly a great bang for the buck. I bought it through AIM. It took one week to get it after they had received my FFL's paper work. The wood doesn't match so, I will strip off the old stain and make it look better. It came with a cleaning kit, sling, 10 round mag, 30 round mag, and a owners manual.

Not a bad gun for $240 to my FFL :-)
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I had one of their SAR-1's and it shot excellent.

Enjoy your new rifle
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you compared to the AK in.223? I still like the .223 better so far. Need to do some more shooting!
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#3]
[b]My SAR2's with original romanian front sight block and muzzle brake.  Also stripped stock and refinished with Minwax Tung Oil Finish
[img]blackrifle.tripod.com/SAR2x2.jpg[/img]

SAR1's[b]
[img]blackrifle.tripod.com/SAR1x2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought one a month or so ago and love it, especially since I put the KOBRA on it from Tantal's.  I also bought a post-ban AK-74 muzzle brake from AA-OK to make it look more evil.  Best thing about it is mags and ammo are cheap, heck you can't beat hi-cap mags for $5!
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah! I just ran 200 rounds through my Romak 992 today, had a ball! The 5.45 dosen't penitrate metal as well as the .223, I was shooting old rusty propane tanks (some light up rather nicely)[:D] especially when a little gas is left! I was shooting S&B .223 and Wolf 5.45 so that may be an "apples and oranges" comparison!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top