Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2003 7:30:32 PM EDT
I noticed right @ Xmas time past few years they start slicing aqnd dicesing(sp) on firearms stock in New England area. The 399 dollar 14 gun sentry safe went from 350 to 299.  No doubt this'll continue, G O O D     h u n t i n g      floks!  

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I noticed right @ Xmas time past few taers they start slicing aqnd dicesine(sp)hadafew] firearms stock in New England area. Tha 399 dollar 14 gun safe went 350 to 299.  No doubtt this'll continue, [red] G O O D     h u n t i n g        !!!!!!!!!!!!
[/red]

View Quote
[booze]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I noticed right @ Xmas time past few taers they start slicing aqnd dicesine(sp)hadafew] firearms stock in New England area. Tha 399 dollar 14 gun safe went 350 to 299.  No doubtt this'll continue, [red] G O O D     h u n t i n g        !!!!!!!!!!!!
[/red]

View Quote

"When whiskey gets too near my nose, I pick it up and down it goes..."

[booze] [booze] [booze]

[ROFL2] [LOL] [ROFL2]

EDITED TO ADD: Dude, I'm laughing WITH YOU, NOT AT YOU...

Have a Merry Christmas!

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#3]
GOOD cheer and a few LAUGHS ALWAYS HELPED THE SPIRT!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top