Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 6:29:26 PM EDT
Yep, I would.  I dated girls back in the '60's.  Today, a girl can say no when you're about to climax and she consented.  If you continue, you're a rapist.  

A Christian Christmas scene is not allowed.

Homosexual marriage is going to be the norm.

To say God in open society is forbidden.

To light a cigarette is worse than rape.

Can't get greater than this...      
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
WOO HOO
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Well if she can form a coherent thought when your about to climax than your doing something wrong. [:D]

Or it's posible that her mouth would be busy......[:D]

There is practically no chance of a rape conviction in the above scenerio. The problem is that in our society you would be all over the media for just being charged even if you are totally innocent.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be if they only knew what I did. Wait. I shouldn't say that on here....
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:27:08 PM EDT
[#5]
ever take a leak in public??? "Indecent exposure / public lewdnes"

within 500 feet of a school???  A kid could have seen you-- now you're in deep kimchee.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm of the opinion that if everybody were to be prosecuted and convicted of EVERY thing they ever did that technically broke the law, even if there were NO witnesses and no evidence that those laws were broken,  and you got the maximum sentence allowed for by law,  then most adults would be inmates in a federal penitentiary for an average of ten years and owe maybe 50,000 dollars in fines.

Ever clipped a pre-ban upper onto your post-ban lower in the privacy of your own bedroom?  There's 10 years and 50K right there.    Ever had your kid wander into the bathroom while you were taking a leak?   That's  worth a lot, too!

Ever engage in any oral or "alternative entrance" sex?  In many states, that's worth some time and money, too.

You could go on forever on this topic.

CJ
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 3:27:51 AM EDT
[#7]
No. I wouldnt be, I dont use drugs, alcohol, coercion, or pressure to get sex. If the girl isnt pratically ripping your clothes off, dont have sex with her. If you are 18 or over, dont have sex with anyone 17 or under.  Dont expose yourself or have sex in public.

Every once in a while I wonder if we have gone too far, when I read about some teenager being a registered "sex-offender", becuase he pissed on the elementary school fence. Part of me says it's not a "sex crime" he was just pissing in public. But the Dad in me says he wipped his dick out in front of a bunch of 5 - 11 year olds.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 4:44:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Good lord, its not like he was pissing on the 5-11 year olds, they all know what each other has, its stupid to shield your children from the reality of everything, everyone I ever knew who was sheilded and protected like a little prince or pincecess has been fked up as adults because they werent allowed to do and see things. Whats up with all this shit anyway, 2 14 year old kids can consentingly screw each other and get more time and fines than the asshole who goes around beating other kids up and hurting them????? This crap has gone to far, and before you yell, "your mind will change when you have kids" I got 3 girls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top