Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2001 8:13:13 AM EDT
Have been looking at some of the numbers, from the FBI crime statistics, of the numbers of rapes occurring throughout the country, and it's shocking.  We have a virtual epidemic of rape which the libeal media refuses to address.  If you ask a liberal the best way to stop rape they'll answer something like "changed the way the world perceives women".  The best way to stope rape is simple -CCW.  This concept isn't rocket science, it's a simple predator-prey concept.  Do you think for one second that each fall I'd go deer hunting if the deer shot back? H*ll no!  I am outraged that the liberal society and media each year "sacrafices" so many women because they don't want to address the only real hard core solution to rape; arming women.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you expect, logic?  These people have most women convinced that they should just give in and just lay there and they won't get hurt.  OH, so the humiliation of being raped is not being hurt?  I knew a girl who was raped and she just knew it was all her fault.  She would not even report it to the police because she was so humiliated.  I tried to get her to.  We wound up breaking up because of it because she thought I thought of her as damaged in some way.  I never could make her understand that I did not think that way and that the rape was not her fault.  At least, I got her to buy a pistol and taught her to use it before we broke up.  I garauntee she will not be raped again and I pity the fool that tries.  I just wish that I could have taught her to use a pistol before this happened.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I am afraid that the liberals don't want to start an arms race.  Arming woman, that would be blasphemy.  Typical communist/liberal bull $hit, "the needs of the many, out weigh the needs of the one."  anti-gun Leonard Nimoy from the movie Star Trek-Wrath of Kahn.  Another words, in the liberals perfect society, the individual don't count.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://www.a-human-right.com/RKBA/s_allowchoice.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 2:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Whoa, Sitting bull, stop and think. I'm sure your not a rapist nor am I, but what would this world be like if every hairbrained splittail relying on "female logic" was armed? [:o]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
better!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:27:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Larry G - You make some excellent points, I agree with you completely.

warlord - except in the liberal society, all good liberals view laws as being something someone else has to follow, not them.  i.e. one of those Kennedy kids trying to take that huge bag through the airport security checkpoint.  It was so big that it wouldn't even fit in through the x-ray machine.  He then proceeded to drag it through the metal detector, and then assaulted the African-American female security guard who tried to stop him.  Nothing happened to him.  Rules are not for Kennedy's.  If it was you or me they'd lock us up for years.  Same with Rosie O'donnell.  No guns in school, lessen o'course it guarding her child.

FrankTheSpank - totally awesome poster.  Is there somewhere where I can purchase this in poster form; if you did this this is excellent.  Thanks.

Rainman - I sorta see your point, however these same people also drive cars (a far more lethal weapon).  If every woman was properly trained in how to utilize a pistol I think the world would be a better place.  Remember in the "wild west" there wasn't really nearly the intense type of crime rate that liberal historians would lead us to believe.  Rape was virtually non-existent; usually it would only happen when the Colt was empty and six of the seven rapists lay dead.  Now I fear hair-brained drivers way more then  I fear hair-brained gun owners.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:59:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I agree completely with arming women, and the citizenry in general.  But I also think we need to revamp our punishments for crimes.  If every guy who considered raping someone also had to consider loosing his manhood or possibly his life if he was caught--maybe he'd think twice.  Also--I don't think there is a thing wrong with public hanging.  Why not string them up in town square, where everyone can see that this will happen if you break the law.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top