Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/18/2003 7:57:41 AM EDT
Do you guys go through different 'stages' of your AR15.com browsing habits?

Sometimes I am only interested in the technical side, and I'll do most of my browsing at the AR15 forums, The Armory, AK, etc..., and I won't even touch GD. Other times I'll be all over GD and not touch the technical forums. Other times I'll only hit the Hometown forum and sometimes I look at the Equipment Exchange only. The weird thing is that these stages usually last a couple weeks or more. And of course there are those rare days where I want nothing to do with the boards. And it's not a matter of time restraints, it all dependant on my mood.

Anyone else go through stages or am I weird?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:30:35 AM EDT
Your weird. - so are the rest of us....
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:50:55 AM EDT
I started here just looking on EE, then graduated to lurking other places, then everywhere. I eventually got "sociable" and started interacting. Now I'm as much an Arfcom junkie as I am an AR junkie...
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:55:43 AM EDT
Well, I hang out mostly in the GD or Member forums. I write comedy mostly and an ocassional post just to piss someone off. It's just what I do. But sometimes I don't feel socialable and then I just hang out it my room listening to the quiet voices. AFter an hour of their direction I then know what to do and starting writing comedy again. SGtar15
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:01:37 AM EDT
[hijack mode] sgtar...... You are gonna call what you do here 'comedy'? WTF, your posts usually have me crying, not laughing. [/hijack mode]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:12:26 PM EDT
I got it bad
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:37:21 PM EDT
I'm just here for the.......... ummm........ the....... ummmm.... OK OK OK I'm a WEIRDO JUNKIE too! Yes, I go from "what ARs can I buy?" to "what can I buy for my ARs?" to "why don't I buy an AK?" to "A pistol would look good with my ARs" to "Oh shit, I am broke, time to BS".
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:40:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: But sometimes I don't feel socialable and then I just hang out it my room listening to the quiet voices. SGtar15
View Quote
Hehehehe - that's funny! "I hear voices and they don't like you."
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:12:11 PM EDT
Oh ya, I go through the phases pretty hard. I think it has to do with my OCD. Never diagnosed, but my wife is convinced I have it. And I'm not sure I'd argue. Sometimes I'll post 20-30 times in a matter of days. And then I'll go without posting for a week. And I go through the same tech to general board thing too. But I still think your a freak!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:18:32 PM EDT
When I first came here, I would only go to the technical and seperate weapons pages. The General Discussion area I found very disturbing. Now GD is my start page.
Top Top