BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2003 3:16:08 AM EDT
What the FUCK?!?

www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/13833.htm

JACKO FINDS ISLAM

By CINDY ADAMS, BARRY BORTNICK and DAVID K. LI

December 18, 2003 -- EXCLUSIVE

The King of Pop is restyling himself Jacko X.

Michael Jackson last night became a member of the Nation of Islam - and sources told The Post his religious changeover comes along with a shake-up of his personal staff.

High-ranking members of the Nation of Islam have been working to bring Jackson into Rev. Louis Farrakhan's flock - and Jackson's conversion is now well-known in the NOI community.

Exactly why Jackson converted wasn't clear to The Post's sources.

But Fox News's Web site reported yesterday that Jackson's brother Jermaine, who converted to Islam in 1989, has been seeking to win favor with his more famous sibling, and has brought Farrakhan's chief of staff, Leonard F. Muhammad, into Jacko's inner circle as a "bodyguard."

That's just one of many changes under way in Jackson's inner circle, sources said.

Word of Jackson's religious conversion comes as prosecutors prepared to formally file charges against him in a California child-molestation case - and as authorities agreed to return Jackson's passport to him so he can travel to Great Britain this weekend.

Jackson isn't expected to return until Jan. 6, lawyers said in court papers. Lawyers also agreed to put off Jackson's arraignment for five days, until Jan. 16.

Jackson remains free on $3 million bail after he surrendered to authorities and was arrested on Nov. 20. Two days earlier, cops tore through Neverland, his amusement-park-style estate just outside Los Olivos, Calif., looking for evidence to back up molestation claims made by a 14-year-old boy.

Although there's talk that some in Jackson's camp want to replace defense lawyer Mark Geragos, the high-priced Hollywood attorney appeared in firm control yesterday, and met privately in the afternoon with Santa Barbara County District Attorney Thomas Sneddon.

Sneddon said he plans to file the charges personally this afternoon at the courthouse in Santa Maria, Calif.

The King of Pop has vigorously denied the molestation claims.

L.A. County social workers in February cleared Jackson of allegations he molested that boy. But former Santa Barbara County Sheriff Jim Thomas has said he believes the alleged Santa Barbara County molestation took place after the L.A. County probe.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:42:21 AM EDT
[#1]
nothing that freak does surprises me. This is a media stunt. For me his "conversion" to islam is the death nail in his already dead career.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL

What a fucking nutjob. Wasn't the nation of islam taking up his cause the other day? This is probably related.

hahaha
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:43:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Good.  He was giving white people a bad name anyway.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Only in America can a poor, black Baptist boy grow up to be a rich, white, Islamic woman.

Why the frick would any woman [i]want[/i]  to join the Islamic team?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:54:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good.  He was giving white people a bad name anyway.
View Quote

[LOL]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:56:36 AM EDT
[#6]
There are times when I think that nothing will ever surprise me again, and then I see this.

Strange, I just can't visualize Mike in a cheap double breasted suit on some street corner asking for donations.

Hey, if he's convicted as a pedo aren't they supposed to cut something off as an attonement?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:00:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:00:17 AM EDT
[#8]

(Avenger15 shakes head, sighs, goes on with his life.)
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:26:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Everybody going to jail finds God.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:41:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Only in America can a poor, black Baptist boy grow up to be a rich, white, Islamic woman.

View Quote

[LOLabove]

This is a cover.  Now his defense team and his crazy fans PLUS his newly acquired Muslim pals, can all scream "DISCRIMINATION" every time someone says something negative against the little perv.

Fuck him!  I hope he gets convicted and becomes "Bubba's" playtoy in some really nasty prison.

King of Pop my ass...more like King of Pervs.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:48:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[LOLabove]

This is a cover.  Now his defense team and his crazy fans PLUS his newly acquired Muslim pals, can all scream "DISCRIMINATION" every time someone says something negative against the little perv.
View Quote

[red]BINGO![/red]

That was my first thought.  Perfect cover to point the finger back at everyone accusing the sick fuck.  And between that, the media and his status as one of the "elite", he stands a good chance of pulling it off. [V]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:50:04 AM EDT
[#12]
They may be gearing him up for prison life since being a member of the Nation would give him a certain level of protection on the inside.

But...

It all depends on what evidence the DA actually has on him. We should find out later today. If its real bad then nothing is going to help a hardcore pedophile in prison.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:52:16 AM EDT
[#13]
And I interrupted a nice nap to read this?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:55:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good point.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:58:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Is Jako gonna wear a berka ?

[img]http://xzodus.com/funny_images/arab_transvestites.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:00:54 AM EDT
[#16]
[img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20031121/i/r245503899.jpg[/img]

[i]Wobblin-Goblin[/i]

NAIL, HAMMER, HEAD, HIT!

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:39:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Louis FerretCancer a real upstanding POS.Yes let Wacko Jacko get the Visa to escape to never land where little French Boys will Big Wheel up to his Flat and feed him Bangers;)
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#18]
They can have him!  Who cares anyway...[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#19]
W-G, you just made my day.....LOL!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:48:53 AM EDT
[#20]
what an idiot
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:54:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wasn't he a Jehovah's Witness once?  I guess he can kiss his spot on "One of the 144,000" goodby.  He can kiss res[u]erection[/u] goodby too.

Bilster
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Aren't Muslim men into little boys anyway?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:04:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Why can't Jacko join a real cult, like The People's Temple, or Heaven's Gate.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:09:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Just one more reason to fry the bastard. [devil]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:12:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll strap a bomb to himself and hit the plunger...
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why can't Jacko join a real cult, like The People's Temple, or Heaven's Gate.
View Quote

LOL!!  No kidding.

"Shut up and drink your Kool-Aid, Mikey!"
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't want jackson to buy into the nation of islam only for the reason that the nation of islam shouldn't get their hands on his money.    I mean, do you want some crazy, white, aryan religo-terror freaks to be getting a huge influx of money?   I don't, so i don't want the N of I to be hooked up with michael either.   There only after his money/ popularity(publicity)
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#29]
NOI are not Muslims, they are a made up religion by a con man. Partly based on Islam, partly based on weird black supremacy/Alien mythology bean pie crap. One of their teachings is that white people were created by an evil black scientist named Dr. Yakub. So in a sense, every bad thing white people have done to black people was all their own fault anyway, so we are in fact blamless as we cannot help the evil we do as we were genetically predisposed to do it. But instead of pittying the obvious pathetic wretches we must be, they resent us. And someday a big alien spaceship will come down and rescue all the black people and take them off the earth, back to their home planet. Away from the white devils. I'm not shitting you. They are to Islam what Mormons are to Christianity. Real Muslims consider NOI to be heretics. After Malcolm X made the Hajj to Mecca and saw White and Asian faces amongst the crowd he knew Elijah Muhammed for the charlotan that he was and denounced the Nation. Soon afterwards he was assassinated by members of the Nation, on orders of Farrkahn. Elijah Muhammeds own son left the Nation and started a Muslim orgainzation to preach a truer form of Islam among the black comunity. The nation got $5,000,000 annual grants from Khaddaffi during the 80's to help them by up crap loads of real estate in the midwest. They are now a comepletely autonomuous Nation within a nation. How the "Fruit of Islam" is allowed to exhist, but the Aryan Nation or countless other White paramilitary groups are hounded by the feds really escapes me. Must be because they've done more in the war on drugs than the DEA EVER will. They've killed more crack dealers than the drive by. Only good thing that can be said abouthem, that and those bean pies are good as hell! They are powerful in prisons. It is after all where the religion was started. Wacko Jacko is buying protection, & paying penance "to the black community". There is a reason Farrakhan rminds you of a used Cadillac salesman. Cuz he IS selling something, trying to rip you off, and trying to screw your teenage daughter all at the same time. Oh and trying to get your son to do yard word for free too. But a
Muslim, Calypso Louie ain't.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll strap a bomb to himself and hit the plunger...
View Quote

That’s a thought.

What say for the holidays we all chip in and Wacko Jacko a dynamite vest?
[<]:)][<]:)]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just wait until he finds love, in the shower with Bubba!! I'll bet he's going to be a really popular date....  ==bob
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Well I had an inmate that was a LT in the FOI under Malcom X. He sided with Malcom and when he was killed walked away. I told me they do not practice true Islam.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:14:37 PM EDT
[#34]
So does this mean we can just wrap up this freaking hollywood goat screw and ship his ass to Gitmo?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Mike has never really had his finger on the pulse of hip, y'know? He stumbled into it a long time ago and has been chasing it ever since.

What kinda idiot converts to islam for sympathy [i]now[/i]?
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:15:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So does this mean we can just wrap up this freaking hollywood goat screw and ship his ass to Gitmo?
View Quote

No, because those terrorist pukes shouldn't be allowed conjugal visits!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#37]
I guess he picked NOI because Scientology only lets you commit crimes [i]after[/i] you join up.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I guess he picked NOI because Scientology only lets you commit crimes [i]after[/i] you join up.
View Quote

RTFOLOL!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Jesus Christ-
I suppose "It doesn't matter if your black o-or White" takes a flying leap out the window[>:/]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

[LOLabove] [ROFL2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top