Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/16/2003 2:15:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2003 2:15:48 PM EDT by mike45acp]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:21:27 PM EDT
WTF was that all about? [>:/]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:32:47 PM EDT
Just goes to show you --- never get involved unless you are prepared to deal with what follows, apparently that one guy was not. And yes the BG was a jerk, he should have been laid out by someone else in the crowd as he messed up the good Samaritan bad with the first shot, and the first shot is the one that usually counts in most fights.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:34:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2003 2:35:08 PM EDT by 223-Buckaroo]
Alright... Thanks for the Shoot/Don't Shoot scenario...... My $0.02 : The first swing of the skateboard was a pretty much a surprise, even though they were standing off with each other. The dude in the white shirt was dazed and helpless at that point. A bystander should have drawn then, and when the board was raised for a second swing, the punkass should have been perforated.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:39:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2003 2:40:00 PM EDT by cyanide]
Originally Posted By 223-Buckaroo: Alright... Thanks for the Shoot/Don't Shoot scenario...... My $0.02 : The first swing of the skateboard was a pretty much a surprise, even though they were standing off with each other. The dude in the white shirt was dazed and helpless at that point. A bystander should have drawn then, and when the board was raised for a second swing, the punkass should have been perforated.
View Quote
I do not think I would have perforated the jerk, a kick while he was pounding on the victim taking out his knee would have done the trick.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:45:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyanide:
Originally Posted By 223-Buckaroo: Alright... Thanks for the Shoot/Don't Shoot scenario...... My $0.02 : The first swing of the skateboard was a pretty much a surprise, even though they were standing off with each other. The dude in the white shirt was dazed and helpless at that point. A bystander should have drawn then, and when the board was raised for a second swing, the punkass should have been perforated.
View Quote
I do not think I would have perforated the jerk, a kick while he was pounding on the victim taking out his knee would have done the trick.
View Quote
I think that taking a swing at someone already on the ground with a force-multiplying object such as the skateboard is justification to shoot. You are probably correct that taking out his knee would've ended it, but are you certain that you could've got him before he dealt a potential fatal blow to the guy on the ground? And what if he swings at you while you are approaching him? I would have commanded him to drop the board or be shot.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:53:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2003 2:53:52 PM EDT by cyanide]
Originally Posted By 223-Buckaroo:
Originally Posted By cyanide:
View Quote
View Quote
I think that taking a swing at someone already on the ground with a force-multiplying object such as the skateboard is justification to shoot. You are probably correct that taking out his knee would've ended it, but are you certain that you could've got him before he dealt a potential fatal blow to the guy on the ground? And what if he swings at you while you are approaching him? I would have commanded him to drop the board or be shot.
View Quote
No doubt, if it had been me on the ground I would have appreciated anyone's help, with any kind of help.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:56:40 PM EDT
I cant view the video guessing I need a newer version of WMP?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:59:35 PM EDT
windows player nine works for me, update and view, it is free
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:04:42 PM EDT
can't view it either.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:05:49 PM EDT
WTF is wrong with the bystanders? That POS should have been tackled by 4 or 5 guys. I wouldn't have approached that maniac alone without my pistol or machetti....probably both. The guy in the white shirt should have got in his car and ran him over during the blackout due to his concussion. -HS
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:10:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2003 3:12:01 PM EDT by caveman]
If you're going to approach someone with a weapon in their hand(skatboard) you should have a better one. Her vehicle was already damaged. She shuold have run that dumbass over...then back-up to see what she hit[BD].
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:20:12 PM EDT
nobody there seems to exhibit any level of responsibility anyway. I see people like that hanging around and it's always bad news. It seems cowardly to deck someone with a skateboard, and then again after they're down. I'm not too worried, that guy obviously doesn't know how to fight and hopefully the next person he takes a swing at will have been in a few, then things will even up.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:20:48 PM EDT
The video points out several things. 1. Never be unarmed. 2. You can not count on any help from anyone else. 3. Unless your life or the life of another is being threatend, walk away and call the cops.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:01:09 PM EDT
I carry a SS bar in my jeep for just such an occasion. 1 shattered knee does wonders.
Top Top