BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 4:17:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
NICE! Placed Champion last night in a duo after our third went AFK looting and died
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Servers are fuuuuucked.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Getting better. Current best is a few second place squads and one 6 kill game.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Servers were down yesterday, 8 million+ players overwhelmed their servers.

I've noticed i've gotten dramatically better now and actually look forward to landing on drop ships before they land or hot spots and doing the desperate melee combat until you find a weapon.

got champion again this AM

We should make an Arfcom list of XB1 players to play with.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm getting really tired of the retards that don't jump to location with you. Then you gotta go all Saving Fuckin' Private Ryan on them.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Uhh, I'm just not getting this game at all.  I've only had a few kills, usually by the time I see anybody I'd bleeding out or dead.  Too much time starting a server, loading, selecting, waiting to drop, dropping, running around trying to find weapons, just to die in the first or second encounter.  I mean, I can just hide in a corner somewhere and end up one of the last squads alive but that's kinda stupid.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Uhh, I'm just not getting this game at all.  I've only had a few kills, usually by the time I see anybody I'd bleeding out or dead.  Too much time starting a server, loading, selecting, waiting to drop, dropping, running around trying to find weapons, just to die in the first or second encounter.  I mean, I can just hide in a corner somewhere and end up one of the last squads alive but that's kinda stupid.
View Quote
Yeah, there's a lot of running around for 10 minutes, then getting in a 10 second firefight, then dying.

I've been fully kitted and have had fights where I've never gotten a shot off before I'm down.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't have a clue about this game, but keep pumping the hype. I'm loving that EA stock rebound since their earnings report.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm getting really tired of the retards that don't jump to location with you. Then you gotta go all Saving Fuckin' Private Ryan on them.
View Quote
Get a party together with mics
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 11:39:52 PM EDT
[#10]
It was meh before I uninstalled it. 3 times in the hour that I played me and an enemy would be looting right next to each other no idea we were on different teams.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Pretty fun. I think I'm at 5 wins. The ping system is pretty good. Squad engagements are fun.

my username is RealNewsINFOWAR on xbox if anyone wants to play
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Got a great win today, was down to 2 rounds in my Hemlock.

Changing my mind on the game as my squad and I get better.

Also, more people seem to be playing Titanfall so that's all good.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:51:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Got a great win today, was down to 2 rounds in my Hemlock.

Changing my mind on the game as my squad and I get better.

Also, more people seem to be playing Titanfall so that's all good.
View Quote
That’s all part of the plan
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:01:05 PM EDT
[#14]
I played 5-6 rounds last night. I'm 100% finished with fortnite after trying this out. All the pros, none of the building and cartoon crap.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I love this game.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#16]
They really did the mil dot scope well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 12:47:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Noticed that too. BDC works amazing with their in game bullet drop.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:17:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Really fun game. Best "run and gun" style BR I've played with PUBG being a close second. Fortnite is too unforgiving if you don't build well which requires a lot of playing time. If you only play games a few hours a week like me, it's much easier to come in and be competitive in Apex. Playing as we speak actually. Splitting my time between this and R6 Siege at the moment. Two very different games.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:27:43 AM EDT
[#19]
My 15 y/o son lives, breathes and sleeps Fortnight.  He says over the past couple of days, all his friends (real life) and everyone on his xBox friends list (his buddies he plays FN with) have been playing Apex...says it's the new talk of the High School.  lol
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:29:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Game is definitely fast paced enough that some teams we just move so slow and far away that there's only 5-6 squads left by the time we even see anyone.

Winning is substantially easier as a result, but either way action is balanced and never too much or too little unlike pubg.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:31:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Game is definitely fast paced enough that some teams we just move so slow and far away that there's only 5-6 squads left by the time we even see anyone.

Winning is substantially easier as a result, but either way action is balanced and never too much or too little unlike pubg.
View Quote
That's more my style as well.

Drop WAY the hell out there and creep in with the circle. Lol.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:44:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Just downloaded it.  Will give it a try in morning.  I lost interest in Fortnite pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:57:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Truth.

Battlefield 2 was the last online shooter that I truly enjoyed.

I'm kinda curious if there's still a BF2 community out there. It's still in my steam library.
View Quote
Battlefield 3 for me.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:58:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#26]
I won my 3rd or 4th game.  Came in second in before that.  Its not bad.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:01:10 AM EDT
[#27]
They earned it.

They dropped an incredibly well made “AAA” quality battle royale that makes the competition look amateurish.

These guys years ago set the bar for first person shooters, now they are repeating the feat for battle royale.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:20:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They earned it.

They dropped an incredibly well made “AAA” quality battle royale that makes the competition look amateurish.

These guys years ago set the bar for first person shooters, now they are repeating the feat for battle royale.
View Quote
More power to them.

I'm a fan of Titanfall:

Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:20:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Just won my second match. I still love PUBG but.....

This game kicks so much ass. I struggled at first because I found the stock controls very difficult to be precise with; finally found the settings that work for me and now I'm averaging 2-3 kills a match. I makes COD's rendition look like a joke.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:24:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

More power to them.

I'm a fan of Titanfall:

https://i.imgur.com/BdATfzs.jpg

View Quote
I blew through Titanfall (maybe it was 2...it's the same one in your graphic) in 2-3 nights a while back.  Perhaps it's because I was stressed out and pulling a couple of all-nighters, but it didn't do that much for me.  It was fun, but not "amazing".  One of those games I enjoyed while playing, and pretty much forgot about once done.  The wall-running thing felt like a gimmick more than anything.  Liked the graphics and the sci-fi aspect, though.  I'm a sucker for MechWarrior style games.  :)
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:37:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I blew through Titanfall (maybe it was 2...it's the same one in your graphic) in 2-3 nights a while back.  Perhaps it's because I was stressed out and pulling a couple of all-nighters, but it didn't do that much for me.  It was fun, but not "amazing".  One of those games I enjoyed while playing, and pretty much forgot about once done.  The wall-running thing felt like a gimmick more than anything.  Liked the graphics and the sci-fi aspect, though.  I'm a sucker for MechWarrior style games.  :)
View Quote
Play the first Titanfall multiplayer.

Not TF2, they totally fucked the movement and titans up.

I've got 20 hours into TF2, probably most of that was the campaign.

I have a 1034 hours into TF1.

Link Posted: 2/12/2019 3:08:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love me some smartpistol.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Love me some smartpistol.
View Quote
Oh hell no.

Link Posted: 2/12/2019 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I loved TF1.

But I actually like TF2 better.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was watching gameplay and noticed that along with several other small details. Most optics although futuristic, look clean and simple with pinpoint reticles.

The range finder in the in the top right plus the numbered mils is a really clever system that I haven't seen before. Battlefield 4 had a shitty attachment for snipers, but it wasn't practical and required hitting buttons to adjust dope. This just gives presents you with the extra info just in case there's a dumb dumb siting still from 317m and you have a clean shot. It's a nice touch.

This game was just very well thought out in general.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I loved TF1.

But I actually like TF2 better.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2019 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
But PUBG is adult fortnight.
View Quote
I played it last night, pubg is definitely more "adult". This is fortnight without the building and better gunplay. Small maps, 60 players, colorful everything - you even have a vapor trail following you down after jumping.

Very quick into the action etc. It's more like fornight from a style or feel perspective. Well executed though and very fun.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

More power to them.

I'm a fan of Titanfall:

View Quote
A fan at your desk? How much Cheeto dust gets blown all over that room?

People dont think gaming be like it is, but it do
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

More power to them.

I'm a fan of Titanfall:

View Quote
Jesus man that mousepad. What is your DPI, 2600?
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 11:17:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

A fan at your desk? How much Cheeto dust gets blown all over that room?

People dont think gaming be like it is, but it do
View Quote
Dude, gaming is hard work.

Gotta keep dat sweat down.

Link Posted: 2/12/2019 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Jesus man that mousepad. What is your DPI, 2600?
View Quote
Close, 2200.

I don't do that 800 DPI mousepad the size of a McDonald's tray thing.

Link Posted: 2/12/2019 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#42]
I got it installed and yet to start playing it.
My son and brother have it also but haven't played. We're all on PS4.
I guess we need to party up and give it a go but we been having fun on WarFace.
My son plays lot of Fornite with his friend who has an XBox1 so he'd probably enjoy this more than me.
Just not a fan of BR but maybe this would change my mind after I get the gist of it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#44]
oh shit, definitely tuning in, im a fan of the Dr.

Here is a link to the official twitch tournament feed.

it starts 4pm est.

https://www.twitch.tv/twitchrivals
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Shroud already won.

Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Tournament is playing with randoms. 5 points for a win, 1 point for a kill for the squad.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#47]
At 38yrs old I have found another game that took me back to squad based tactics of delta force black hawk down and joint operations.   Followed up closely by BF2.  Game fires on all cylinders for me and the combat feels heavy and great.

I've been playing with my teenage daughter and her friends, trying to drag a few of my buddies into it too... have 5 wins so far and sitting at level 27.  Game makes me want to track down my old squad mates and work some twitch kiddies over with good tactics.

Kopfjaeger I know you're an arfcommer.  If you're still alive and out there hit me up.  Likewise for anyone else wanting to squad up.  Gamertag is same as my id here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
At 38yrs old I have found another game that took me back to squad based tactics of delta force black hawk down and joint operations.   Followed up closely by BF2.  Game fires on all cylinders for me and the combat feels heavy and great.

I've been playing with my teenage daughter and her friends, trying to drag a few of my buddies into it too... have 5 wins so far and sitting at level 27.  Game makes me want to track down my old squad mates and work some twitch kiddies over with good tactics.

Kopfjaeger I know you're an arfcommer.  If you're still alive and out there hit me up.  Likewise for anyone else wanting to squad up.  Gamertag is same as my id here.
View Quote
Will add you sometime this evening.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Alpha squad asseeemmmmblllleee
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Shroud already won.

View Quote
Team Doc baby
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top