Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2003 1:50:40 PM EDT
www.otz.de/otz/otz.nachrichten.volltext.php?id=304618&zulieferer=dpa&kategorie=KOM&catchline=%2Fregioline%2Fthueringen

Police in Bautzen, Germany, found a huge assortment of live ammunition for pistols and rifles under the bed of a 16 year old. He also was in posession of a inert handgrenade, a butterfly knife and an un-specified "Japanese defense weapon". Authorities are investigating these crimes against the "Weapons of War" control law and the German weapons law.

Why, I hear you cry, am I posting this? Well, so much for those stupid "The evil Germans are fixen to conquer the world again!" allegations. Duh!

Edited to activate URL -DF

Grrrr. I was trying to correct this mistake at the same time; since you were editing the post, too, it threw me out, and on Refresh, the thing was posted twice.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh no!!!

He has some bulets and a lump of steel that looks like a grenade!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Only 16?

I had some when I was 7.

Different Country though.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Uhhhhh, what crimes?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Good thing that [b]I[/b] don't live there....
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what the Germans are saying too! [;D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Uhhhhh, what crimes?
View Quote

Damned if I know. It appears to be illegal for Germans to own ammunition, scary knives and lumps of steel without a government permit.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#8]
The bali alone would get him in trouble, those are the AWs of knifeworld... [rolleyes]

NsB
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#9]
an un-specified "Japanese defense weapon".
View Quote

That's the one I'm worried about!!!!!!!!
[puke]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, I’d almost expect to hear this kind of thing form Japan, but I didn’t know that Germany had gotten this bad.

I wonder what the “Japanese defensive weapon” was?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

A penis enlarging pump?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:31:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

A penis enlarging pump?
View Quote

Or that jackoff machine somebody posted a while back.  What was that thing called?   Mr. Masturbate?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey, the article say's he had grenades with explosive in them, just no fuses.Probably was a skinhead.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why, I hear you cry, am I posting this? Well, so much for those stupid "The evil Germans are fixen to conquer the world again!" allegations. Duh!

View Quote

history repeats itself, throughout history the germanic ppl. have been an aggressive, ambitious bunch, its bound to happen again
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hey, the article say's he had grenades with explosive in them, just no fuses.Probably was a skinhead.
View Quote

Yep, anyone with infantry weapons must be an extremist nutcase.  [rolleyes]

I met a German fellow at the range a while back.  He told me that wearing ski masks is now illegal there.  WTF???
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, just think what would have happened if the cops found the ammo [b]in[/b] bed with you.  [;)]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

history repeats itself, throughout history the germanic ppl. have been an aggressive, ambitious bunch, its bound to happen again
View Quote

So you're saying WW2 and WW1 (fought by the US with the alleged intent to bring freedom and democracy) have been a waste of money, lives and energy? Or any of the other wars fought by the US in this century? All pointless, because the people in question always go back to their old ways without learning anything? Come to think of it, hasn't Germany be trashed, on this board, too, because they /didn't/ want to fight another foreign war?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top