Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2003 4:28:48 AM EDT
"I need my coffee" "Why hasn't anyone made the coffee" "I can't get started with out my coffee"  COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!!!  Good god people, get over your physical dependnacy or at least shut up about it.  I am tired of listening to you whine!

Whew...thanks for letting my get that out of my system...
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:32:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate coffee.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:34:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Coffee junkie stepping in, Starbucks Breakfast Blend is my brand -------------------- good.

Then a cigarette -------- good.

Then I can face the day, and intolerant bastards like yourself.  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:34:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm a BUS DRIVER.
I LOVE Coffee.

I miss the cigarettes/coffee combo, though.
(coffee = good; cigarettes = bad for me...) [:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:35:03 AM EDT
[#4]
So what do you two drink then, pop?
I, for one, don't care what you guys drink.
Just as long as the coffee is ready...
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:37:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Think I'll make myself a cup of coffee.  Anyone else want one? [coffee]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:38:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Its tea for me
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:40:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Wake up and smell the coffee!  Without it, mornings would be soooo boring! Gotta have it!

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:58:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I dont like the smell of coffee. Nor the taste. I am like jvic on that one. When you come to work you should have your freakin cup of cofee allready and be ready to work. All these yaahoo's here think they have to come to work and get their coffee. And then they have to use the microwaves to make their breakfast because they couldnt get up and do that either. So then the breaker trips and they dont have coffee or microwave and for some dumb reason their day just went to shit and it is everyone elses fault because they couldnt get out of bed 15 mins earlier to eat breakfast and drink your fucking cup of coffee.

DAMNIT DO IT AT HOME!!!!!

I feel better now.......
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:00:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I am not intolerant. I don't care what you drink.  I am just tired of hearing these people WHINE about it.  I am sick of the whining! [:)]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:04:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am not intolerant. I don't care what you drink.  I am just tired of hearing these people WHINE about it.  I am sick of the whining! [:)]
View Quote

dude I think you know, just want to make sure you understand  [:)]  means  = Just kidding.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:05:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good God man! Stop your whining![;D]

Go have a cup of coffee, you'll feel better.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:07:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I am also pretty tired of the addicts crying about having to tap a vein before they can function for the day.  Pretty pathetic really that someone "needs" coffee just to function.
I can't wait for my next jobsite, neither I or the superintendent drink coffee, so there will be none for the addicts.
While we're on the subject, why do all the addicts expect you to feed their addiction for free? "hey, ya'll have coffee over in the other office, right?"  ridiculous.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:15:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

dude I think you know, just want to make sure you understand  [:)]  means  = Just kidding.
View Quote

Of course...
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:15:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Good God man! Stop your whining![;D]

Go have a cup of coffee, you'll feel better.
View Quote

Good point!  I never thought of that [:)]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:26:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Tea here also, Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast. Sometimes Darjeeling. Any kind of black tea is way better then coffee, not to say I don't have a cup of coffee from time to time, I just like Tea better.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:26:55 AM EDT
[#16]
coffee = shit

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:34:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Since you don't like coffee, how about a big, nice and hot cup of STFU? [:D]

Gonna go get my morning coffee now [:P]

NsB
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm 28 and don't drink coffee.When i was a kid everybody said i'd drink when i'm older.I can't stand the shit!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:47:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I can't wait for my next jobsite, neither I or the superintendent drink coffee, so there will be none for the addicts.
View Quote

Sounds like the anti gun or anti smoking crowd. We dont do it you shouldnt either. Zeig Heil.

I agree doing it (the morning ritual) on company time is stealing time, but being in Seattle I am amazed at how loose they are with that luxury.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:52:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like the anti gun or anti smoking crowd. We dont do it you shouldnt either. Zeig Heil.

I agree doing it (the morning ritual) on company time is stealing time, but being in Seattle I am amazed at how loose they are with that luxury.
View Quote

Actually, the idea that even though nobody that is employed by my company wants coffee, my company should still pay to feed the addicts is awefully communist and "liberal", wouldn't you say?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Coffee makes me shit.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:00:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Coffee makes me shit.
View Quote

Have another cup.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:04:30 AM EDT
[#23]
thats why I started to drink hot TEA.
Lebrew
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:11:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Way down among Brazilians

Coffee beans grow by the billions

So they've got to find those extra cups to fill

They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil

You can't get cherry soda

'cause they've got to fill that quota

And the way things are I'll bet they never will

They've got a zillion tons of coffee in Brazil

No tea or tomato juice

You'll see no potato juice

'cause the planters down in Santos all say "No, no, no"

The politician's daughter

Was accused of drinkin' water

And was fined a great big fifty dollar bill

They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil

You date a girl and find out later

She smells just like a percolator

Her perfume was made right on the grill

Why, they could percolate the ocean in Brazil

And when their ham and eggs need savor

Coffee ketchup gives 'em flavor

Coffee pickles way outsell the dill

Why, they put coffee in the coffee in Brazil

No tea, no tomato juice

You'll see no potato juice

The planters down in Santos all say "No, no, no"

So you'll add to the local color

Serving coffee with a cruller

Dunkin' doesn't take a lot of skill

They've got an awful lot of coffee

An awful lot of coffee

Man, they got a gang of coffee in Brazil!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:36:37 AM EDT
[#25]
While I agree anyone should be able to drink what they want (including battery acid)  also agree that I shouldn't have to pay for others addictions. Mine are expensive enough! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm not much of a coffee person. I don't want to depend on a drug to get me going in the morning. Drink as much as you want, but if you start whining, I might start calling you a drug addict.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:53:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Most people who think coffee is disgusting haven't tried the more expensive coffees. The office, Denny's, IHOP, and other mom & pop diner-type coffees, etc. are pretty much crap and I am not sure why people drink the stuff.

I drink good coffee blends, espresso, or cappuccino, not crap. Starbucks actually has good coffee, and I usually get iced lattes, iced coffees, or frappuccinos. Those push-the-button cappuccino machines at local mini-marts are good too (lots of sugar!)...

So if you don't like the every-day coffee at your work, try a cup of coffee at Starbucks sometime, if you haven't already, or try one of the more expensive coffees at your local mini-mart chain.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#28]
[size=5]COFFEE![/size=5]

Now quit your bitchin and go make another pot! [;)]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:08:32 AM EDT
[#30]
My grandmother started me on my coffee addiction when I was five. And I've thanked her ever since.
[coffee]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:14:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Whiners whining about whining?  Somebody get me some wine![coffee]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Hey, my habit keeps some Brazilian bean picking orphan in second hand T-shirts! If I stopped drinking coffee, why little pedro would starve to death wouldn't he?!?! It's for the children damnit!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:37:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Most people who think coffee is disgusting haven't tried the more expensive coffees. The office, Denny's, IHOP, and other mom & pop diner-type coffees, etc. are pretty much crap and I am not sure why people drink the stuff.
View Quote

Amen!

NsB
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coffee makes me shit.
View Quote

Have another cup.
View Quote

[coffee] ... [fart]

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:38:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hey, my habit keeps some Brazilian bean picking orphan in second hand T-shirts! If I stopped drinking coffee, why little pedro would starve to death wouldn't he?!?! It's for the children damnit!
View Quote

[LOL]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[LOL]
View Quote

Yes, but you're also keeping a poor donkey in a life of slavery and submission to that capitalist drug peddler Juan Valdez.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#37]
I saw a guy drop out of Special Forces selection because of coffee. He just snapped one morning in the barracks. He started ranting about just wanting a damn cup of coffee, and he walked out and quit. I guess some people just have to have their coffee.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:39:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Don't fuck with my coffee.  It is my go juice and yes I do  need it....so dont fuck with it.

When I dont have coffee I get angry...and you wont like me when I'm angry.

Sgtar1`5
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#39]
So...you're saying...

if you don't like it, and don't really want any, you should go out and spend MORE money on something you don't like and don't need?

obviously costing more DOES equal better in your universe

Coffee, in any form, is nasty.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I saw a guy drop out of Special Forces selection because of coffee. He just snapped one morning in the barracks. He started ranting about just wanting a damn cup of coffee, and he walked out and quit. I guess some people just have to have their coffee.
View Quote

That is lame.  It is a cup of liquid.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top