Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2003 8:21:55 PM EDT
WTF is it with impatient people on the internet!!!!!!!!?????????? I am actually the most impatient person I know, but I mean shit, people are throwing a fit because they haven't gotten their $30 item or $15 money order within 2 days 5 hours 29min and 48 seconds. Then they say, well I get stuff from so and so far away and it only takes me xxx amt of days. LIKE I CAN FUCKING HELP HOW LONG IT TAKES. Listen people, I have news for you all, anytime you deal with the USPS, just bend over cuz they are gonna screw you. It has happened to me many times. I sent a guy a money order not long ago, he started bitchin cuz it wasn't there yet. Granted, it was over 2 weeks, so i paid him w/ a CC. Well guess what, he gets the MO the next day and give me 19 kinds of hassles about sending it back cuz his ass was too lazy to write me a check. So far, it hasn't gotten here.

Just had to vent, with finals coming up, my GF probably leaving me, holidays are dragging me down, and impatient people that have nothing better to do than bitch over a few dollars. I know one thing, I will never again buy anything to sell if it requires that I ship it. Too much hassle, the postmaster hates me, and despite a few compliments, most are complaints about "it hasn't got here" even though I ship on the same day I buy or the same day I recieve money.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:23:55 PM EDT
Don't care how I want it NOW!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:26:13 PM EDT
Hell yea dude! Next time you demand it do it with your AR15. it's AMAZING how many people will trip over their own feet to help you out when you point an AR15 at them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:27:11 PM EDT
Remember when you'd mail order something and they'd tell you 6 to 8 weeks for delivery? Remember when you'd write a letter to a company complaining about something and get a reply in four weeks or so? Today I got an antenna that I ordered FOUR MONTHS ago from an Internet web site but in fairness it was back ordered. Once Botash Tactical took over six months to do an order where I bought some LED flashlights.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:27:28 PM EDT
i want mine yesterday!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:43:32 PM EDT
If they can't read my mind and get me what I want before I order it then I am not doing busisness with them.
Originally Posted By -Absolut-: i want mine yesterday!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:45:17 PM EDT
HURRY UP!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:46:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By KA3B: If they can't read my mind and get me what I want before I order it then I am not doing busisness with them.
Originally Posted By -Absolut-: i want mine yesterday!
View Quote
View Quote
amen!
Top Top