Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/15/2003 1:28:06 PM EDT
he is getting better with the ladies but he seriously lacks confidence with the more "open" girls. He isn't a bad looking guy or anything but he just seems to get intimidated by the sluttier girls. He hasn't gotton laid yet so me and my buddies have been trying to help him out by introducing and taking em out to find some easy ones.

Am I doing the right thing or should I just let things fall into place?

I think one of the problems is he has no experience and kinda gets nervous that he is going to mess up.

maybe should I rent him a girl to practice on? or will that fuck him up more?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:40:08 PM EDT
First, don't "rent" him a girl dude! He might catch something! Duh! Second, I say just let him take care of things at his own pace. If you rush him you'll just affect his confidence, etc. Let things happen at their own speed. My 2 cents, nothing scientific.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:47:02 PM EDT
View Quote
One condom on, one layer of BenGay or Icyhot one condom on top of that...THAT'S PROTECTION!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:54:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blue84S10:
View Quote
One condom on, one layer of BenGay or Icyhot one condom on top of that...THAT'S PROTECTION!
View Quote
WTF does that do?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:56:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mike45acp: maybe should I rent him a girl to practice on? or will that fuck him up more?
View Quote
If you decide to do this and it's not a bad idea. rent him a good one. find a good house and rent him nice looking classy lady. no mega boobs, no sluts, no bad attitudes. you will have to shop around and the right girl is hard to find[lol] but worth it. he will thank you later.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:03:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 308wood: If you decide to do this and it's not a bad idea. rent him a good one. find a good house and rent him nice looking classy lady. no mega boobs, no sluts, no bad attitudes. you will have to shop around and the right girl is hard to find[lol] but worth it. he will thank you later.
View Quote
see thats what I am saying, doesn't have to worry about performance and might even learn a thing or two.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:35:58 PM EDT
When its right its right!!! Some girls like shy guys!!! He is lucky to have a brother like you!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:43:56 PM EDT
Leave him alone!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:59:36 PM EDT
You're a good brother but I wouldn't buy him a whore. It won't be long before some girl jumps him and he'll be alright. He just needs to go to parties.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:55:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mike45acp:
Originally Posted By Blue84S10:
View Quote
View Quote
WTF does that do?
View Quote
Its for hookers or just plain out sluts, if the outer condom breaks the "suprize" inside gets them! NO STD's!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:08:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:18:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:35:38 PM EDT
Heh. The situation is reversed for my bro and I. He's younger, but: a) more popular in school (year apart) b) married now c) in the Navy, on the USS Miami d) owns his own house Me? a) popular when it comes time to circumvent things b) not married; not even a GF in years (women are WEEEIRD) c) decent job, pays well, but bleh..rather be elsewhere d) shithole apartment ok, so, the housing thing is my fault (i have a collection, of firearms, that would make, i suspect, many people here drool), and because...quite honestly...i'm a pig when it comes to cleaning (not maintaince, but cleaning)...but still. I've had the perfect woman in my grasp, and I went dickhead on her. I have the perfect woman on the horizon now, but...no idea what to do, except be myself. Which isn't bad advice, but who wants a 28 year old weirdo who knows people who can a) get 1/4" MOA at 200 meters, or b) can speak klingon? or c) who are just strange by any general definition of mankind... I've always been on the outside of society, and never had any real interest to join it. Now, my bro...hell, we still think alike. We can still read each others minds, in situations. Yet, he scored; he joined society, and made good of himself. Hell, I'm jealous. Somewhat; he IS family, and we rule [:P] Still... Being on the outside, while it has it's perks, has it's downsides, too. I won't accept advice from others. I prefer to let things happen as they may, even if I continually fuck 'em up. Don't try to school your bro. He'll figure out his own method of getting what is needed. It may take some time, as I'm learning....but it's best, IMO, to let it happen by itself.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:51:49 PM EDT
Let him figure it out man, he probably feels like he is on the spot big time. The ass will come for him in due time, let him get his own ass though or he might get hooked on hookers. (this is not good)
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:25:03 PM EDT
I would advise him to be sure of his vocabulary.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:51:56 PM EDT
Just leave him alone. Who do you think you are are? You want to get him laid? Leave that up to your Dad...
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:17:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/15/2003 7:22:57 PM EDT by piccolo]
Originally Posted By A-nus: Leave him alone!
View Quote
What he said. Just leave him the fuck alone. All through my 52 years I've had the problem of people that think they know what's good for me. They don't. I have done a wonderful job of making a hash out of my life WITHOUT anyone elses help. Seems the people that try help me out against my will just make it worse. LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!!!! He'll do OK by himself. Edited to add: If you really want to piss me off big time, try giving me help when I don't want it. EVEN IF I APPEAR TO NEED IT!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:11:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Railman44: Just leave him alone. Who do you think you are are? You want to get him laid? Leave that up to your Dad...
View Quote
unfortunately pops isn't around, the thing is I remember being like him and after I got a few girls under my belt I thought I could conquer the world. My older bro helped me out he didn't go as far as going the hooker route but he introduced me to some girls who probably were more experience than actual working girls. The thing is i realize its tough, I was there once, too old for the high school girls and alot of the college girls want older guys. he is already 19 I don't want him to miss out and then fall head over heels for the first one.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:21:17 PM EDT
Put too much pressure on him and you'll make him go gay.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:26:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ClayP: Put too much pressure on him and you'll make him go gay.
View Quote
boy would that suck, I am not really putting any pressure on him, he just tells me whats going on and I try to help him out. I can't figure out if a hooker would freak him out or help him?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 9:00:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blue84S10: One condom on, one layer of BenGay or Icyhot one condom on top of that...THAT'S PROTECTION!
View Quote
To hell with that. I'd rather jag off.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 9:10:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/15/2003 9:11:54 PM EDT by 1moa]
Don't rent him a girl and don't force him. If you want to help look for a girl that likes talking about the things he talks about and does. This will relax him and he will learn more from this then anything else you could do. I'm speaking from my personal experence here. I don't have much luck with girls, much like your brother, but I when I finally found a girl I could talk to I learned more for that relationship then those where someone tried to "help." If you rent or force it will hurt his confidence in the long run...trust me. Edit: If you do find a girl he can talk to just introduce them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 9:47:44 PM EDT
Typical psycology issue for teens. He's tried from your point of view, it isn't working because while you have been there, he's also living in a shadow, and failures just make things worse in his mind as a failure in your eyes. Every time it will feed on his feeling of being an outcast. Work on his confidence. Find a female friend who will help him with the confidence building, She would become a training aid so to speak. A woman can boost his confidence just by being around him, taking with him on the phone or even just going out for a movie as friends. His confidence will build as he interacts with her. No matter how bad you want to help him This is something that he will do on his own. A female friend willing to help him will go alot farther then just getting him laid. I was one of those kids on the outside of the group. It can suck at times. Confidence is the key. Either you get it young naturally or you have to work on it. I ended up working in an all female (8) department all from my age group at a marketing company. The insight into their minds was interesting and friendship made a difference. There more to this, but it would just hijack the thread.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:32:07 AM EDT
View Quote
Screw that, save your money. Get [i]your[/i] girl good and drunk and let him hit it. [sex] [grenade] [LOL] Or you could let him work it out on his own...
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:38:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:03:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Synister1: Typical psycology issue for teens. He's tried from your point of view, it isn't working because while you have been there, he's also living in a shadow, and failures just make things worse in his mind as a failure in your eyes. Every time it will feed on his feeling of being an outcast. Work on his confidence. Find a female friend who will help him with the confidence building, She would become a training aid so to speak. A woman can boost his confidence just by being around him, taking with him on the phone or even just going out for a movie as friends. His confidence will build as he interacts with her. No matter how bad you want to help him This is something that he will do on his own. A female friend willing to help him will go alot farther then just getting him laid. I was one of those kids on the outside of the group. It can suck at times. Confidence is the key. Either you get it young naturally or you have to work on it. I ended up working in an all female (8) department all from my age group at a marketing company. The insight into their minds was interesting and friendship made a difference. There more to this, but it would just hijack the thread.
View Quote
thats real good advise I should call you doctor Phil!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:07:49 AM EDT
Just advise him on "Safe Sex" and let him be. That's all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:21:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Troy: He needs to read this page: [url]www.intellectualwhores.com[/url] Click the link called "Ladder Theory" on the right. He needs to learn that women, especially the more aggressive ones, will be running games on him every second, and if he doesn't know he's in the game, and that he has to be a better game player, he's gonna lose, BAD, every time. ALL women run game, and many do it without even knowing they do it. They're taught what to do and how to do it by their peers and by the media they're exposed to. You know all those surveys and "How to find out if your man is..." tests in the women's magazines? All part of the game. When he learns to treat relationships the same way he treats a Playstation or XBox (by practicing constantly with the goal of total domination), he'll be okay. The trick, and the hardest thing for most guys to learn, is to be confident and in control while simultaneously being cool and relaxed. The more insecure a guy is, the more likely he is to act like an asshole when he's trying to be confident. There's a fine line between confident and arrogant. Last, everything starts with yourself. You gotta get your own stuff together before you're gonna get anywhere with most women worth having. If you look low-rent and sloppy, you aren't going to attract anything but gutter trash most of the time. Women want successful, confident men. These men take chances and risks, but they also do what it takes (either with their brains or their sweat) to make things happen. Like everything else, you get out the same amount as you put in. -Troy
View Quote
This is as far down in the thread as I've read so far, but this post needs to be archived on the site somewhere. Troy, you are wise beyond your years.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:34:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:38:57 AM EDT
How old is he?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:49:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Troy: The thing is, there are a lot of guys on this board who don't even know what I'm talking about, or why they should even bother reading my post... -Troy
View Quote
I'm with you. I've probably posted that same link three or four times here in the past year.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:18:57 PM EDT
I don't know if I buy the whole treat the queens like sluts and whores like queens. I don't have the balls to try it.
Top Top