Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2001 12:43:29 AM EDT
Sent a post a week ago about a handgun I'm desperately looking for. I checked every conceivable gun website, and have checked with all my gun and police friends. Still no luck. The gun is a Beretta 87 Cheetah .22 with the longer 6" barrel with the shroud/barrel weight. They discontinued this model 2 years ago. Can anyone help me? thanks, ptp
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:01:56 AM EDT
This just in. Check here: http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=1310690 I think this should fit the bill if you can order another barrel. Best I can do for now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:03:48 AM EDT
Don't know if this will help. You'll have to call.[url]www.eclworks.com/itm00001.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:15:34 AM EDT
FYI, I've already called a number of custom shops, as well as the Beretta factory, and no one has an aftermarket or factory 6" barrel w/ the barrel weight/shroud available - thought I could just buy a standard Cheetah. Looks like I still need the original setup... help! ptp
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:24:43 AM EDT
Have you talked to Kurt of Kurts Custom Gunsmithing? He can do amazing things, and he's a member on this board. If you haven't, I suggest giving him a call.
Top Top