Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 7:59:01 PM EDT
I tried to sign up for the board, never been a member of the board, but when I registered I got a message saying my IP had been banned.  I sent an email to the contact at the registration page, but have not gotten a reply.  Could anyone here help me out?

Im sure someone is going to post a "Why ya wanna join that lame ass site" "Plastic Pistols are for kids" or other drivel.  Please dont.  Im a LE Armorer and no matter if I like or dislike the pistol, I have to work on them.  

Thanks,

Luke
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Same thing happened to me, so I registered from work. Never received a reply from anyone over there. Try anonymizer.com, it'll let you in.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]
You might ask over at [url]glocksunlocked.com[/url]

There are a lot of people that hang out there that frequent GlockTalk (and quite a few that have been banned from/fed up with GT that call GU home now).

Good bunch of people.  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top