Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2003 5:41:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't he get banned from school for drawing a gun?

Shouldn't he be sent to counciling & put on Ritalin for drawing such a violent poster?

OH GAWD!!! We must save this child!

Break out the Prozac!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
glock 18?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the hi cap hanging out the butt of that pistol.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Betcha a wooden nickel and some string this pic was drawn by a 42 year old fuckwad socialworker in a bib overall and a full facial beaver.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#5]
You know that is what almost all the schools teach kids now, guns=bad, they seem to forget about  the long list of legitimate uses, hunting, target practice (plinking), trap, skeet, it is a long list.

It is a brainwashing attempt to reduce gun ownership, hunting,  and it is working. Why teachers go along with it is beyond me.

First place winner, that is sad.

It may even be an attempt to keep firearms out of the hands of minorities, as it seems really prevalent in inner city schools.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I know this one was drawn by a 32 year man[;)]

[img]http://w3.gorge.net/jasong/pictures/gunz2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#7]
that kids drawing sucks...if he is in second grade he should be able to draw better than that!

I'm glad he doesnt like guns because he cant draw for shit and I doubt he could shoot any better...

The world needs shields too ya know. [buttkick]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:05:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I agree with Kar, it's most likely the work of a childish adult.

My response to this bullshit propaganda?

[img]http://flymeaway.net/images/P1124470%20(Small).JPG[/img]

My friends 3 kids and their first time to the range.

Counter bullshit with facts and hands-on experience.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
glock 18?
View Quote

[lol] I was thinking the exact same thing!!!!

NsB
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:11:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Betcha a wooden nickel and some string this pic was drawn by a 42 year old fuckwad socialworker in a bib overall and a full facial beaver.
View Quote

That's FAT 42b yo fuckwad socalworker in a bib overall and a full facial beaver.

With one of those 'all knowing, I'm superior to you' smiles. ala Burl Ives.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

DING! DING! DING!
NEWS FLASH!
7 year old kids know how to spell Michael
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]http://www.lionlamb.org/images/childsletter.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

DING! DING! DING!
NEWS FLASH!
View Quote

Especially if they:

Are named Michael, or
Live near Neverland Ranch.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I agree with lostwildcat, that is very poor for a second grader.

The kid, the parents, and the teacher should be ashamed that such a sloppy mess was turned in for a contest.

The parents and the teacher need to be slapped, the kid needs to rewrite it properly 50 times.

If this kid is being used as a tool already, good luck to him(her) in the future.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

My response to this bullshit propaganda?

My friends 3 kids and their first time to the range.

Counter bullshit with facts and hands-on experience.
View Quote

Way to go, Airwolf. I have a standing rule: for any non-shooter not known to me to be a convicted felon, I will provide weapons, ammo, range fee & instruction for firsthand shooting experience. You have hit it on the head. Anybody who shoots, with very rare exceptions (1) wants to do it again and (2) realizes that people with guns are not per se a threat to them. Good job!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#16]
ok I drew it.  Its just parody
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#17]
I drew the 33rdn mag by accident
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

* Also, see how the g are drawn all exactly the same way, slightly open at the top?
* The a are all open on top, too, and have a very pronounced tail of almost the same length and angle. This is clearly the hand-writing of a person whose writing habits have been formed by many years of writing, diguised as the writing of a kid.
* Plus, very young children in general don't generate lines that are sloping downhill yet. * On the other hand, children are very proud of being able to spell their own names, and if nothing else, the "proud parent" would have corrected the "signature".

And even if nothing what I wrote above was true, what kind of shit-for-brains jury would give a first prize to that kind of subDADAist chicken scratches? My dog pisses better pictures into the snow, and she's a girl!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:48:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have a standing rule: for any non-shooter not known to me to be a convicted felon, I will provide weapons, ammo, range fee & instruction for firsthand shooting experience. You have hit it on the head. Anybody who shoots, with very rare exceptions (1) wants to do it again and (2) realizes that people with guns are not per se a threat to them. Good job!
View Quote

No doubt.  I have that same rule.  If every one of us took five people each year, things would be so much better in this country.  Perhaps we could set a goal to take 5 people to the range next year as an "AR15 pledge"   They might find out that evil black rifles, aka "military like" "bullet spraying" "fully automatic machineguns(?@#@#?)" and everything else they hear them called on tv, are really fun rifles  to shoot, and you can meet wonderful people at the range.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey Airwolf, which range is that?

CW
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hey Airwolf, which range is that?

CW
View Quote

Adair Park north of Yuma.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top