Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2003 3:52:54 PM EDT
I can't hardly wait, I am going to try to place orders before the bell rings, I am following the stock market in Hong Kong and the Nikki and are taking off like a rocket.

WOOOOO HOOOOOO I am not sleeping tonight, there is money to be made. I need to start my 2004 year resolution, "Food Storage for at least a year" for the 4 of us and a few pets.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about the market ( I think it will do very well) but i'm sure the President got a big boost to his re election.  Let's hope so anyway.  Good luck tomorrow.

Darin
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Nikki up 2 percent
ASX up .7 percent.

Havent heard from Hong Kong

Dollar up one yen
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:17:11 PM EDT
[#3]
the stock that represents hangin rope will go on the rise
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope tomorrow sucks hard!  

My 2003 stock options are set by the Dec 15 price of the stock.  I work at a company that's all about rewarding performance, so base salary is low but the options are awesome.  Man, what timing (but still really glad they caught SH....).

Black Fox
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top