Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2003 2:10:45 PM EDT
Well, I'm finally starting to get this arm together.

It started with an old Oi! tattoo that I got years ago (that's the album cover from "Oi! The Album" for those who didn't know). At the time I wasn't thinking about what else would go with it when I got more tats. So for years I didn't do anything with that arm.

Finally it came to me, and I got the Betsy Ross flag behind it, and then the boots and the banner with "Hated And Proud". Thinking I'm going to tie it all together with some flames in the background, but am still thinking about it.

Some pics!

The new tattoo:

And how it looks with the rest of the arm:

A slightly generic idea, but I think it works well with the rest of the arm. And it's much better than any similiar tattoo I've seen.

Anybody else feel like posting tattoo pics?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:12:54 PM EDT
SWEET. OI!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:21:40 PM EDT
ShamusMcOI, you have some very nice ink. each new tattoo, looks nice. i like the last one you got awhile back. i always wanted one but its just not me. so no ink ever for me. Ronald
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:37:06 PM EDT
Hopefully I'll get some new ink at xmas, going home & that's where my artist is. We'll see. I've posted all my existing stuff a bunch of times before.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:17:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By rmdye: ShamusMcOI, you have some very nice ink. each new tattoo, looks nice. i like the last one you got awhile back. i always wanted one but its just not me. so no ink ever for me. Ronald
View Quote
Thanks Ron. Ya, they're definetely not for everybody. And I'd be the first to tell somebody that if they have any doubts not to do it. And it often times amazes me how little thought goes into some tattoos.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:59:55 PM EDT
And it often times amazes me how little thought goes into some tattoos.
View Quote
Yeah, no kidding, watching cops on sat. They had some B&E suspect with one of those hideous maorian(sp?) nose tattoos, a tattoo on your friggin NOSE?!?! There's no covering that one up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:05:12 PM EDT
I like to play music, but I cannot imagine having to listen to the same song over and over for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:12:02 PM EDT
Looks good ShamusMcOI [^]. I have the clover on my chest. I have been wanting to get my little girls feet prints and DOB done. To bad cash is tight. Samuel
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:07:24 PM EDT
I just got this in October for my 35th birthday. [img]http://www.funtigo.com/go/i1737623?i=i1737623_57326.jpg[/img] It's my second. I have a small kokopelli on my right arm.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:28:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Tras: I like to play music, but I cannot imagine having to listen to the same song over and over for the rest of my life.
View Quote
And I cannot imagine having nothing that I feel strongly enough about to have a symbol of that thing permanently inked onto my body.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:42:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By norman74:
Originally Posted By Tras: I like to play music, but I cannot imagine having to listen to the same song over and over for the rest of my life.
View Quote
And I cannot imagine having nothing that I feel strongly enough about to have a symbol of that thing permanently inked onto my body.
View Quote
With that said, I can imagine that somewhere on your body is a large tattoo of a dollar sign. [:D] ______________________________________________ [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:44:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/15/2003 5:46:10 PM EDT by AZ-K9]
View Quote
View Quote
Ouch. Edit: Nice green walls. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:05:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By USPC40:
View Quote
View Quote
With that said, I can imagine that somewhere on your body is a large tattoo of a dollar sign. [:D] ______________________________________________ [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
View Quote
Hmmm, how ironic. [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pe15cde5273896dcf70b4aa69146f8f6b/fa49d431.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p05b4596aafc6d357907a2b481d5681d0/fa49d43e.jpg[/img]
Top Top