Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2003 12:24:43 PM EDT

You can check out the John Kerry endorsement on the home page: www.blink182.com/home.asp

Just thought people would like to know......
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:33:27 PM EDT
[#1]
fuck those guys! as an old skool punk rocker, i always thought they were pussies anyway.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
fuck those guys! as an old skool punk rocker, i always thought they were pussies anyway.
View Quote

Spade agrees. The guys from The Business or Dropkick would kick the everloving shit out Blink 182. I don't even consider them "punk".

And the two songs of theirs I do like, I stole of the 'net.

HAHA! If I don't like your politics, I just steal your music.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont know why its cool for these little homos to all be liberal. Pretty sad. Hey i have no brain i just do what the hive mind Hilary says!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Spade agrees. The guys from The Business or Dropkick would kick the everloving shit out Blink 182. I don't even consider them "punk".

View Quote

You stole nothing.[nono] You obtained it "free" off the internet.[:D]

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#5]

[img]http://www.blink182.com/images/johnkerry.gif[/img]

I'm not sure how smart it is to associate support of Kerry with obvious, agonizing constipation.

Save your wife's dead first husband's ketchup money, Mr. Kerry.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#6]
If you even want to call Blink182 punk, they'd be the Justin Timberlake of Punk then...

Would we expect any less from them?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:43:42 PM EDT
[#7]
[lol] Like I care who a lame ass band that targets 13 year olds endorses.  This is about as earth-shaking as Ashton Kucher endorsing John Edwards.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:01:33 AM EDT
[#8]
[GWB]My opponent obtained an endorsment from Blink 182, I only led the fight to take out one of the most evil people of the 20th century.[/GWB]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yeah Dropkick Murphys is 20 times better than Blink. Blink 182 sucks live. I went to a Dropkick show in Oct. and finally got to jump on stage at the end of the show. Although jumping over the barrier I bruised my shin very bad and almost fell down. :(
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:54:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I for one like Blink182, I could really give a shit who they want for Pres. I like thier music! They used to be punkish but not Misfits punk. Take a look at their Chesire Cat CD. That was a great CD definatly inspired by punk.

Every band goes through changes. Look at Metallica, they used to be so fucking awesome, but now they just plain suck. Blink 182 has expanded their musical abilities far past what they had before.

If my record label wanted me to go on MTV and make vids, I would. FOR THE MONEY!!! The little girls like whatever they see on TV, and Blink had some funny ass vids on there.

All im sayin is, like shit cause you like it! Not for WHO they endorse or what they do. Boycotting things because of what someone does has gotten wayyyyy out of hand.

Best advice anyone ever gave me. "dont sweat the small stuff" that is all I have to say.

Rob

PS: Travis' (middle) shirt says it all!!!!

[img]http://www.mcarecords.com/MCAImageUpload/397288-Full.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top