Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
All Tom Robbins books, favorite is "Fierce Invalids home from Hot climates". They are pretty bizarre books but the guys in an amazing author.

Another "Gates of Fire" vote, awesome book, would make a great movie if done right.

"Man-eaters of Kumaon" by Jim Corbett. True story of hunting man-eating tigers in India. I almost wet myself once or twice!

What are some good naval war books set in 17th and 18th century or modern naval war books?

Gotta get to reading!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

My novel Enemies Foreign and Domestic ...

View Quote

... That's next on my list [b]Travis_McGee[/b], gonna get a signed copy I hope!  [;)]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My novel Enemies Foreign and Domestic ...

View Quote

... That's next on my list [b]Travis_McGee[/b], gonna get a signed copy I hope!  [;)]
View Quote

I am not going to SHOT show but would love to purchase a signed copy if possible! Maybe an ARFCOM group buy???
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What are some good naval war books set in 17th and 18th century or modern naval war books?
View Quote

For fiction: [b]The King's Coat[/b] by [i]Dewey Lambdin[/i]

[b]The Way of a Ship[/b] by [i]Derek Lundy[/i]

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

For fiction: [b]The King's Coat[/b] by [i]Dewey Lambdin[/i]

[b]The Way of a Ship[/b] by [i]Derek Lundy[/i]

View Quote

Thanks, Kaesan. I will add them to my list, I am also going to try and read the Master and Commander series.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Kick for Mantis.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Kick for Mantis.
View Quote

Thanks !
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#8]
[b]The Federalist Papers
Stonewall Jackson's Book of Maxims
The Constitution of the United States
The Devil's Guard Trilogy
[/b]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#9]
tagged
Hessian-1[wave]out!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top