Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 7:31:26 AM EDT
Every other network (broadcast & cable news) is carrying (4th ID Maj Gen) Odierno's news conference on capturing the old buzzard, and ABC has Stephanopolous and crew yakking away about what it all means, not to mention commercials about another upcoming week of crappy programming.

Wonder how Jennings will sneer at THIS development?

eh, they went back for the last questions...

Rather doesn't seem too pleased about all this!!!! He knows it means that bodes ill for the Democrats!!!!

Brokaw is now talking about the Democratic reaction, now Dean wants to turn Iraq over to the UN, and in his usual sourpuss style!!!

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, hell dude. ABC is run by a bunch of hardcore liberals, both in front of the cameras and in the boardroom. You got to expect they aren't happy over this news, makes Bush look good and hurts thier liberal agenda.

Screw them! I'm smiling big time!

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:27:39 AM EDT
[#2]
ABC [b]A[/b]ll [b]B[/b]ullshit [b]C[/b]hannel

Fuck 'em.

SG
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:31:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Are they the same ass-crickets that would not wear any read/white/blue pins on the air after 9-11?

It would seem they were biased????

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Are they still in business? Haven't watched a word on CBS, NBC, or ABC in over ten years ... and a better man for it too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I was watching PMSNBC and they has wes clark on there saying how this war was a botched operation by the Bush Administration and how this situation is a mess and shit like that.

The dems have gotta know they're Fucked.
AHAHAHAHA[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#6]
All I've got to say is...

It's about time.

I get tired of EVERY steenking channel carrying the same crap when any announcement is being made.

They should just pick one or two of the broadcast channels and go with that. Do we really need 12 out of the 22 channels I get to all cover the same thing?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Even CNN's babblers had to concede that this was good news.  I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!

What must it be like to be such a bitter America Hating Liberal?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top