Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2003 6:30:10 AM EDT
I keep getting popups that look like webpages even when I am not online. Its not like those messages but popups in full color. I may dozens show up when I come back to my computer some hours later. Also when I run the adware 6. It detects a malware? Its says its a popup generator and hijacker. I delete it and it comes back later. How can I get rid of this for good?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:38:21 AM EDT
Dload and install 'ad aware' and 'spybot search and destroy. Both are freeware. ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:40:45 AM EDT
Update adaware (its got a built in updater) and also find the program "Spybot Search and Destroy" With both of those you shouldn't get anything else.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:49:50 AM EDT
Use a big f*cking hammer.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:26:01 AM EDT
So good so far. When I updated the AdAware, it picked up several more files that were not found before. I got rid of those and no more pop ups. If these bastards used as much resources and effort to find a cure for the flu instead of this shit, there wouldnt be anymore flu.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:49:42 AM EDT
Once again the AR15 crew comes through! All the stuff stopped! Thanks guys. I was tempted by the hammer suggestion. I hate this Dell piece of Caca.
Top Top