Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2003 4:11:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2003 4:11:25 AM EDT by raven]
"Leaving the ultimate success of the American adventure in Iraq open to question. For CNN, this is Christiane Amanpour."

Get used to this spin. It's coming.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:12:45 AM EDT
fuck 'em - N20
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:13:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:18:19 AM EDT
"I welcome the capture of Saddam Hussein. Iraq is free of a brutal dictator, and the people of Iraq can breathe more easily today. BUT.........." -DeanKerryGephardtKucinichMoseleyBraunLiberman I can't wait to see what they come up with. I predict "Where's Osama?" or, "This is a hollow victory without the cooperation of the French and the international community."
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:21:02 AM EDT
Christy A. is a f**king commie. She worships Fidel, as does Ted Turner. CNN is as anti-American as they come. God will punish them if they don't repent.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:24:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By raven: "I welcome the capture of Saddam Hussein. Iraq is free of a brutal dictator, and the people of Iraq can breathe more easily today. BUT.........." -DeanKerryGephardtKucinichMoseleyBraunLiberman I can't wait to see what they come up with. I predict "Where's Osama?" or, "This is a hollow victory without the cooperation of the French and the international community."
View Quote
You're absolutely correct. The sad part is that the reaction of the Demodwarves is so utterly predictable.
Top Top