Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 2:05:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Here’s the video of “you white people go back to Europe, this is not your land.”

Link Posted: 1/20/2019 2:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]
All two hours of video:

Link Posted: 1/20/2019 2:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
The right doesn't stand a chance
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 2:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m going to call bullshit on the Vietnam veteran thing too.  The guy claims he served 1972-1976 but no details on unit, MOS, etc.  The last American combat units left Vietnam in March 1973.  If he started boot in January 1972, had zero lag time during training, and was shipped over directly after boot he might have a year in country in whatever role he served.  I’m guessing his role was both short and decidely non-combat.
View Quote
I guarantee you no “journalist” will bother to investigate this guy, Mr. “go back to Europe,” fat bald lesbian, or Rasta man.

But, this school and these students will be dissected and scrutinized for days.

The school has already thrown the kids under the bus in light of the accusations. They are in damage control mode. SJW accusations are enough to trigger this every time.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 2:24:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Here's another link to the video youtube keeps deleting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npX801xLSFY
View Quote
I also uploaded it. Can't hurt to get it on a few channels.

EDIT: Ignore the title, hoping more people will click on it that way.

Link Posted: 1/20/2019 2:41:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If he wanted the ability to just wander around where he wanted, beating his drum, he should have called ahead for a reservation.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 2:46:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I guarantee you know “journalist” will bother to investigate this guy, Mr. “go back to Europe,” fate bald lesbian, or Rasta man.

But, this school and these students will be dissected and scrutinized for days.

The school has already thrown the kids under the bus in light of the accusations. They are in damage control mode. SJW accusations are enough to trigger this every time.
View Quote
You'd think people would have learned by now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:01:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Glad most of us can still see through the BS.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:03:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All two hours of video:

View Quote
Wow.

So this had shit do with anything “Native American” at all, before the drummer showed up.

It also looks clear the kids think the drummer and his entourage are just joining in on the cheers. And start to get confused as the drum gets shoved in smirk boys face, and the entourage starts in on their anti-white tirades.

Ironically, this all starts out with Black Israelis taunting and preaching to the Native marchers, but then the Black Israeli group quickly shifts to the “we, like you, are not white. Those kids are the common enemy” angle as soon as it suits them.

And, all of the animosity appears 100% due to those kids being white and some of them wearing MAGA hats.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:10:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I tend to classify everything CNN puts out as less journalism and more Information Operations, since their reporting is most definitely intended to inflame and agitate the weak, gullible people who gravitate toward their style of news product.

This episode is just more of the same.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:13:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All two hours of video:

View Quote
Tim Pool is still a fag..
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:22:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Aren't native Americans the beneficiaries of constitutional rights and Congressional legislation, the likes of which no other person or citizen is entitled? Like... they are the free-est of the free. They receive government stipends, educational benefits and true sovereignty just for being freer than the rest of us. The drummer is flexing his freeness on the crowd. Who the hell needs a lawyer to bang a drum in people's faces? The NA dude is flexing like Steven Seagal in On Deadly Ground.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:26:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I also uploaded it. Can't hurt to get it on a few channels.

EDIT: Ignore the title, hoping more people will click on it that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kRWxreT1a0
View Quote
The FBO pic at :50 is an interesting touch...
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:26:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is why we can't have anything nice..video at link

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

Granted, kids are largely dipshits at that age, but it's unlikely I or the kids I hung out with at that age would have don't crap like that...and Im pretty sure this isn't how you Make America Great Again

Taitano said the whole incident started when the teens and four young African-Americans, who'd been preaching about the Bible nearby, started yelling and calling each other names.
It got pretty intense, Taitano said, so Nathan Phillips, an elder with the Omaha tribe, started playing his drum and chanting what she was told was a healing prayer, to help defuse the situation.
Phillips walked through the crowd, and Taitano said things were starting to calm down until he got to the grinning boy seen in the video.
"This one kid just refused to move and he just got in Nathan's face," she said.
Other boys circled around, she said. "They just surrounded him and they were mocking him and mocking the chant. We really didn't know what was going to happen there."
Phillips is a Vietnam veteran who says he served between 1972 and 1976. He is a former director of the Native Youth Alliance and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in Arlington National Cemetery.

"I was scared, I was worried for my young friends. I don't want to cause harm to anyone," Philips told CNN's Sara Sidner. "I don't like the word 'hate.' I don't like even saying it, but it was hate unbridled. It was like a storm."
The crowd kept growing as Phillips and the boy stood face to face, but Phillips kept on chanting and playing his drum.
"What the young man was doing was blocking my escape. I wanted to leave. I was thinking, 'How do I get myself out of this? I want to get away from it,'" Phillips said.
Taitano said the standoff continued until a chaperone came and led the teens away for a photograph.
Some of the boys could be seen wearing hoodies and jackets with the name of Covington Catholic High School, an all-boys' school in Northern Kentucky.
The school's website said a group of students had planned to attend Friday's March for Life rally in Washington.
The school is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, and in a statement given to CNN affiliate WLWT, spokeswoman Laura Keener said the diocese would investigate the incident and take appropriate action.
"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church's teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.
"The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion. We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement."
CNN has reached out to the school and diocese for comment.
Taitano, who is from Guam, said she was raised to treat her elders with respect so it hurt to see them treat Phillips so badly.
Phillips also appeared upset in a video Taitano posted after the confrontation. He wiped away tears as he talked about the chants of "build that wall."

"I wish I could see that energy of the young mass of young men to, you know, put that energy into, you know, making this country really, really great by helping those who are hungry, you know," Philips said.
CNN's Sara Sidner, Amanda Watts and Deanna Hackney contributed to this report.
View Quote
View Quote

I heard it was the other way around dude.

I heard they were chanting their school song, when that dude approached them with the drum.

I think this will be "When Assholes Collide"...
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:28:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Huh....

I would think a bunch of redskins would be able to approve of some kids who support an orange skinned man.

/edit

Somebody tell big chief retard on drum, "If orangeman bad, what that make redman?"
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 3:43:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I heard they were chanting their school song, when that dude approached them with the drum.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why we can't have anything nice..video at link

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

Granted, kids are largely dipshits at that age, but it's unlikely I or the kids I hung out with at that age would have don't crap like that...and Im pretty sure this isn't how you Make America Great Again

Taitano said the whole incident started when the teens and four young African-Americans, who'd been preaching about the Bible nearby, started yelling and calling each other names.
It got pretty intense, Taitano said, so Nathan Phillips, an elder with the Omaha tribe, started playing his drum and chanting what she was told was a healing prayer, to help defuse the situation.
Phillips walked through the crowd, and Taitano said things were starting to calm down until he got to the grinning boy seen in the video.
"This one kid just refused to move and he just got in Nathan's face," she said.
Other boys circled around, she said. "They just surrounded him and they were mocking him and mocking the chant. We really didn't know what was going to happen there."
Phillips is a Vietnam veteran who says he served between 1972 and 1976. He is a former director of the Native Youth Alliance and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in Arlington National Cemetery.

"I was scared, I was worried for my young friends. I don't want to cause harm to anyone," Philips told CNN's Sara Sidner. "I don't like the word 'hate.' I don't like even saying it, but it was hate unbridled. It was like a storm."
The crowd kept growing as Phillips and the boy stood face to face, but Phillips kept on chanting and playing his drum.
"What the young man was doing was blocking my escape. I wanted to leave. I was thinking, 'How do I get myself out of this? I want to get away from it,'" Phillips said.
Taitano said the standoff continued until a chaperone came and led the teens away for a photograph.
Some of the boys could be seen wearing hoodies and jackets with the name of Covington Catholic High School, an all-boys' school in Northern Kentucky.
The school's website said a group of students had planned to attend Friday's March for Life rally in Washington.
The school is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, and in a statement given to CNN affiliate WLWT, spokeswoman Laura Keener said the diocese would investigate the incident and take appropriate action.
"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church's teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.
"The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion. We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement."
CNN has reached out to the school and diocese for comment.
Taitano, who is from Guam, said she was raised to treat her elders with respect so it hurt to see them treat Phillips so badly.
Phillips also appeared upset in a video Taitano posted after the confrontation. He wiped away tears as he talked about the chants of "build that wall."

"I wish I could see that energy of the young mass of young men to, you know, put that energy into, you know, making this country really, really great by helping those who are hungry, you know," Philips said.
CNN's Sara Sidner, Amanda Watts and Deanna Hackney contributed to this report.

Yeah that kid was just asking for it with his lack of skin pigmentation and his hat just standing there. What an asshole.

That totally wasn't Antifa muscle pushing kids around.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:02:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The guy in the video seems to find himself in a lot of situations like this.  Must be a coincidence.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The guy in the video seems to find himself in a lot of situations like this.  Must be a coincidence.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
My favorite line of that piece:

"By the time police got there, it was like there was no party there at all," he said.
So we're reading along with our bullshit alarms already ringing nonstop and then we come to the part where the complete lack of evidence to back up his story is itself evidence of how devilishly sinister those white racists are.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:03:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah that kid was just asking for it with his lack of skin pigmentation and his hat just standing there. What an asshole.

That totally wasn't Antifa muscle pushing kids around.
View Quote
It's the common cuck approach - "the truth is in the middle." Fucking mental midgets can't shake off the conditioning.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:29:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Youtube and twitter are taking down the videos that show this is fake news.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:32:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Youtube and twitter are taking down the videos that show this is fake news.
View Quote
You see, we are the assholes colliding with their good intentions. Thinking that what actually happened matters is unreasonable. It is good of Google and Twitter to defame kids to teach us a valuable lesson. Free markets man, defaming kids based on their race for political reasons by corporations (in this case corporations being literally pro killing babies is the political reason) that profit from spying on us at all times and doing psych ops  is what Jefferson would have wanted.

pretty sure you have to be literally insane to fit into our society at this point.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:34:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wow.

So this had shit do with anything "Native American" at all, before the drummer showed up.

It also looks clear the kids think the drummer and his entourage are just joining in on the cheers. And start to get confused as the drum gets shoved in smirk boys face, and the entourage starts in on their anti-white tirades.

Ironically, this all starts out with Black Israelis taunting and preaching to the Native marchers, but then the Black Israeli group quickly shifts to the "we, like you, are not white. Those kids are the common enemy" angle as soon as it suits them.

And, all of the animosity appears 100% due to those kids being white and some of them wearing MAGA hats.
View Quote
i think you're probably 100 percent right.

the problem is the narrative has already been written. the left has done it in the way they always do it so extraordinarily well.

the vast majority of americans and even a good number of republicans will watch that video and see a smug kid who needs an ass whooping, regardless of what is true and what is false.

the path towards a country where facts matter starts with wrestling the culture  and media back from "their" grasp. amicably or not.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:35:41 AM EDT
[#22]
I read an interview with the drummer guy afterwards, and he had some very anti-immigrant views. He was criticizing the cultural norms and customs of European migrants and complaining that things in the US changed after the arrival of European migrants. He sounded very bitter and nativist to me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 4:36:45 AM EDT
[#23]
The whole thing is massive bullshit.  A bunch of fucking commie, professional protester, shit heads from the 60s walked into a group of Catholic high school students there for the march for life and after getting close enough to the 16yo to smell whether he was a virgin or not, declared him to be the aggressor - and every motherfucking so-called news agency ran with that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:10:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Saw a video of it earlier. The kid blocking the old man was a smug little shit desperately in need of having his ass beaten, and those around him weren’t any better. He had a very, very punchable face.

I sincerely hope they feel the sting of some nasty consequences
View Quote

A truly sage adjudication
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:15:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He attends a private Catholic school in Kentucky and this was during a school trip. They're already talking about expelling him because it reflects so poorly on their school.

Wish people here could be a hair more objective instead of seeing the MAGA and instantly siding with the dipshit regardless of evidence.

Every other thread here is people bitching about cocky, entitled, smug millennials yet here you have a shining example of this very thing yet people instantly defend him because of his hat.

If he wasn't wearing the hat the thread would be filled with people talking about "knocking that smug condescending face into the next century."
View Quote
Best post in the thread. I was about to post the same thing. Thay kid needed his teeth kicked in.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:15:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw a video of it earlier. The kid blocking the old man was a smug little shit desperately in need of having his ass beaten, and those around him weren’t any better. He had a very, very punchable face.

Hardly her or anyone elses fault for believing this. In a few more years the tech companies will be able to destroy the evidence before anyone can see it.

Not white knighting , just sayin. I believed it to until I saw the unedited videos that are even as we speak being deleted.

These same folks also say Trump fucked Stormy Daniels and most believe it even after seeing what was done to Kavanaugh.

I figure Kavanaugh would have given more than Trump paid to avoid having his young kids see that, if he could've.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:22:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hardly her or anyone elses fault for believing this. In a few more years the tech companies will be able to destroy the evidence before anyone can see it.

Not white knighting , just sayin. I believed it to until I saw the unedited videos that are even as we speak being deleted.

These same folks also say Trump fucked Stormy Daniels and most believe it even after seeing what was done to Kavanaugh.

I figure Kavanaugh would have given more than Trump paid to avoid having his young kids see that, if he could've.
View Quote
Maybe it's just me, but I can't hope for something awful to happen to some kid who I thought was acting like a minor league shithead

A few detentions maybe

Your point is well taken though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#28]
So Elizabeth Warren’s brother is named Nathan Phillips. The whitest sounding name ever. And the Fake News pushes this after deadspins Fake News? Not very smart of them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:28:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Maybe it's just me, but I can't hope for something awful to happen to some kid who I thought was acting like a minor league shithead

A few detentions maybe

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few detentions maybe

Some old weird fuck walked up with his crew  and started playing a drum in the kids face. The kid deserves a fucking medal for doing what he did. the old weird fuck had the whole fucking plaza to drum on, he decided to get into a kids face who was just standing there. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:33:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Some old weird fuck walked up with his crew  and started playing a drum in the kids face. The kid deserves a fucking medal for doing what he did.
View Quote
I mean if I was going off just the initial video, I'd say maybe some light discipline would be called for.

I agree with you, knowing the more complete story
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:35:28 AM EDT
[#31]
hmm...ok so I stand corrected...more to this...CNN got me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

A few detentions maybe

View Quote
What did the kid do to qualify as a minor league shithead?  He was just standing there when some dirty fucking hippie walked up to him and started beating a drum and chanting in some made up commie language inches from his face.  He did not mock the man or his chants.  He just stood there dumbfounded much like you’d expect a 16 year old Catholic school boy to do in that situation.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:47:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What did the kid do to qualify as a minor league shithead?  He was just standing there when some dirty fucking hippie walked up to him and started beating a drum and chanting in some made up commie language inches from his face.  He did not mock the man or his chants.  He just stood there dumbfounded much like you’d expect a 16 year old Catholic school boy to do in that situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few detentions maybe

Apparently I can't make a clear post for shit rn

I saw a post that seemed like a gross overreaction, even if the person thought the kid was a shithead. So I pointed out that it was a gross overreaction
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:51:49 AM EDT
[#34]
It was just last year when the same voices were saying you can’t attack kids (parkland kids).

Now it’s not only acceptable, you can destroy them and go to great lengths to do so- like use a multi-billion dollar corporation to delete exculpatory evidence and knowingly repeat a false narrative to crush him.

But, hey, you guys are assholes for rightly calling David Hogg a dumb fuck, because he’s a dumb fuck.

And people on the right joined in with those condemning criticisms of Hogg, now let’s see how they react here.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 5:58:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I mean if I was going off just the initial video, I'd say maybe some light discipline would be called for.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some old weird fuck walked up with his crew  and started playing a drum in the kids face. The kid deserves a fucking medal for doing what he did.

Oh. but to be honest I understand the kick the shit out of the kid reaction. That was what CNN is gunning for.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 6:23:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 6:41:46 AM EDT
[#37]
The student appeared to be staring at the African standing behind the drummer from the video angle I saw.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 6:49:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Old drunk drum guy should have had that drum shoved up his ass. He went looking for confrontation. There is a 2015 video of him being victimized by college students. Can't find it now, but saw it on twitter.  Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It was just last year when the same voices were saying you can’t attack kids (parkland kids).

Now it’s not only acceptable, you can destroy them and go to great lengths to do so- like use a multi-billion dollar corporation to delete exculpatory evidence and knowingly repeat a false narrative to crush him.

But, hey, you guys are assholes for rightly calling David Hogg a dumb fuck, because he’s a dumb fuck.

And people on the right joined in with those condemning criticisms of Hogg, now let’s see how they react here.
View Quote
Excellent point.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Full video tells the whole tale. Kids were in a group, drummer man got all up in their shit.

If I was a teen and some old street people looking mother fucker got up in my business like that I'd be less than enthusiastic.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#41]
From The Washington Post:

“It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips recalled. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.

How is a kid that you walked up to and who is standing in front of you, not allowing you to retreat?
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 7:13:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Can anyone find this guys other false reports?

I've read he's falsely accused others in the past, but it looks like the web is being scrubbed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 7:26:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 7:38:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You want a kid to get his teeth kicked in for smirking?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best post in the thread. I was about to post the same thing. Thay kid needed his teeth kicked in.
You want a kid to get his teeth kicked in for smirking?
For having weird street people get all up in his face ( the kid who was minding his own business).

Funny how people will knee jerk based on a cherry picked angle though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 7:52:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Kid should have used the lefty anti-war line and asked the drummer dude how many babies he killed in 'Nam.

Remember, lefties hate Vets until something like this comes up, then it is all about how they are an American hero... like no one remembers them condemning Vets for decades, calling them baby-killers and insane pyschos.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 8:00:08 AM EDT
[#46]
If any of you guys don't know the Black Hebrews are off the chain.

The Black Hebrew Israelites in Times Square, New York.

Link Posted: 1/20/2019 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#47]
I just watched the video. If the Left is basing this entire story on that video, they've sunk even lower than zits on pond scum.

The kid did absolutely nothing but stand still and smile, even after the guy walked up to him and pounded the drum in his face.

This story is a complete and utter fabrication.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Surprised you fell for this fake news
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Is the Indian Activist even a Legit Vet. Perhaps someone should look into this.

He claimed to be a Vietnam "Era" Vet .... is that the same as being a Vietnam Vet.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top