Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2003 3:10:11 AM EDT
So now this guy is crying that we're not letting companies from other countries make money in Iraq.
I have had mixed feelings about this Iraq bullshit since the beginning, but this is just stupid.  So the French sit this one out, too scared to piss off the muslims, and now we're supposed to give them a fair shake at getting work in the country?

This is just too damn "Atlas Shrugged" for words.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:28:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Paul Krugman whines that we're stiffing our allies.  Allies?  Is that what you'd call France? Germany?  Russia?  After what they did? Favoring Saddam instead of the United States?

It's our fucking money.  The real outrage here is about these  bitching countries and the UN.  Maybe we should bitch that they dont send the US foreign aid or complain they give preference to domestic firms for awarding government contracts.

It's so fucking absurd.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:28:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Dean is just your average typical run of the mill LIBERAL Dimowit who is a bed wetting cry baby whiner, who just happens to be a traitor...., in my opinion !!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:35:16 AM EDT
[#3]
France Germany and Russia made plemty of money lending to and trading with Saddam after the 1991war.  Why they're moaning about not having the opportunity to cash in on building up in the aftermath of Saddam's rule?  Must take a lot of chutzpah.  Or an utter complete lack of morality.  Whatever.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:52:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Howard Fucking Dean??  That "Fred Mertz" looking motherfucker is a certifiable idiot.

I'm firmly convinced that the Democrats are so pissed off about their lack of power, and so desperate to get it back, that they have stooped to the point that they scrutinize every thing the White House does and critisise it in the vain attempt to bring some kind, any kind, of discredit they can to GWB.

It is evident that they do not even think for more that 5 seconds before they critisise either.  

GWB could say the sky was blue and immediately the demos would claim that he was nuts and that is was actually green.

Want to know what the demos position on a subject is?  Find out what GWBs is and then turn that 180° and you'll know.

I fully support the decision to allow ONLY the coalition countries to bid on OUR contracts.  I don't want some sniveling French, or backstabbing Russian company to take a penny of our taxpayers money. If the French, Germans, and Russians want to make money on rebuilding Iraq, they can bid on the 60 billion in UN contracts available.  Our paltry 18 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to what the UN has planned.  The only reason there is even an outcry about this is that this is just another opprotunity for the demos to whine about GWB.

Who the hell cares if France is pissed off.  Not me!  

I'm tired of this baseless partisan political whining and I guarantee you a lot more Americans will become tired of it between now and Nov 4th 2004.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top