Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#1]
My Soon to be wife was virgin when I met her, she is as pure as any girl I have ever met, more so in reality, I personally cannot remember a time when I was as pure as she is now

My ex on th eother hand was a complete and utter slut, so well... yup her past bothered me, but mainly because she was adding to the roster while I was pitching
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does your girlfriend's/wife's sexual past bug you?
View Quote

Just the stuff she learned to do wrong, but with a little discipline.....
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What gets me in your response is the word "merely".  It shows what you really think about the whole matter.  You cast God's whole plan for history and the entire endeavor of Jesus' life into the dustbin of "merely".  Shame upon you.

View Quote

OK, so "merely" was a poor choice of words on ym part.

But if we are gonna filet every single word the other guy uses, this will be a long, and largely unprofitable discussion.

You can only be a virgin UNTIL you commit sexual sin. Once you do, you can NEVER be a virgin again.

Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Nah, I think if it does that it's an insecurity issue.  If you are secure that she loves you and thinks the world of you and that you are the best in bed too...then what is there to worry about.  If you are not secure in those things, is it her or you?  Either way, it isn't right...something needs to be fixed.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I received my invitation to start over my life as I turned 49. After a few dates I realized that I really liked being with grown-up women somewhere near my own age,.
Snapping bubble gum, and drama queen crap is something that I can no longer handle.Yes, the Young'ns are taut and firm, but the constant whining and complaining begins to sound like bee's buzzing in my brain.
Like I said, I prefer a grown-up for interesting companionship.
That said, a virgin in my age bracket is a virgin for a reason.
Lady Rain may have some miles on her, but those miles have smoothed out the sharp edges, and I now enjoy the benefits of those early rough miles being done with.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My wife's sexual past does not bother me.

My girlfriend's sexual past is another story. [;D]
View Quote

I laughed my ass off with this one! Good one!!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#7]
One of my college roommates married a girl who had slept with his other two brothers.

I think it would make the family reunions interesting to say the least.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#8]
By the way, I have noticed this dating thing ie dating your friends old boyfriends/girlfriends is a common thing down in the south, something I am not accustomed to coming from the north. I have dated a total of 2 guys the last one was from upstate NY, the current one is from Texas. My bf now says he has always dated girls from different towns, states, etc, keeps this business from ever being thought of. HIS past does bother me in the fact that he has had so many more girlfriends than I have had boyfriends and sexual partners for that matter.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope.

I'm the one that took her home from the dance.

Hoppy
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top