Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 9:06:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2003 9:10:49 AM EDT by cyanide]
I have a home network with two computers, when I log onto AR15.com with one, it disconnects the other one, same the other way, and I have to use the password/ user name log in feature, why does that happen ?? I thought that a cookie would be placed in each computer and save me the password / user name log in ordeal ?? It doesn't happen with other boards ???? Kind of curious why this is occurring.

edit to add I am not trying to use both at once.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:47:20 AM EDT
It's the way the person who coded this site wrote the html to use cookies. I have asked NUMEROUS times for them to fix this (it's a simple fix), but my request have all been ignored. [:(]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:56:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2003 11:04:35 AM EDT by cyanide]
Originally Posted By jtb33: It's the way the person who coded this site wrote the html to use cookies. I have asked NUMEROUS times for them to fix this (it's a simple fix), but my request have all been ignored. [:(]
View Quote
Ok thanks, thought it was on my end. I travel a lot, and may use many different computers to check in on my favorite site, this is kind of a pain, if it is a easy fix, wish someone would implement it.
Top Top