Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 7:29:34 PM EDT

We are going to launch the "new and improved" home page on Thursday.

We are going to be closing at 7:00 pm est on both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.  We will be closed all day on Christmas and New Year's day. We will be back in on the Friday morning after at our regular time, 8:30 am est.  

All of us at Outdoors Unlimited wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Delbert Aicholtz
Outdoors Unlimited

Guess there's no email or internet for me on those dates.  I was pretty happy with them until this email arrived.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We are going to launch the "new and improved" home page on Thursday.

We are going to be closing at 7:00 pm est on both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.  We will be closed all day on Christmas and New Year's day. We will be back in on the Friday morning after at our regular time, 8:30 am est.  

All of us at Outdoors Unlimited wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Delbert Aicholtz
Outdoors Unlimited
View Quote

Guess there's no email or internet for me on those dates.  I was pretty happy with them until this email arrived.
View Quote

Sounds like it means they are going to be out of the office. so you still have email and internet but no tech support or anything like that.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that is for support only, I haven't had any issues on other holidays when they were closed.  My issues are usually losing email when they upgrade. I send them a email, they find it and put it back.  They are a secondary provider for config testing, emergencies (lose dsl)and travel.  My experience with them has been good.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Well shoot!  Color me stupid!  I misread the email.  I thought it meant they were shutting down for those dates.

Sheesh - Sometimes I truly wonder if there's any intelligent life in my house...  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top