Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2001 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Chill guys!

David and I had a great phone conversation this morning, and we are "trying" our best to resolve our personal conflicts and board related issues, for the betterment of mankind on a global basis.

It has never actually been proven that David is a Commie, but I am GOD!  [:D]
Link Posted: 2/7/2001 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude, whatever.

This guy is trying to pas himself off like some big dog-

DThor, I invite you to Florida anytime (As I have other "Big Dogs" like you in the past) to get an ass whuppin.

You have e-mail, and my address in included.

Everyone visits the "Sunshine State"

When you do, please drop by, and I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE that I will treat you in the same fashion.

I also promise that you will be a hell of a lot more polite when you are lookin me face to face.

Now please end this on that note. If you ever want any, you have my address.

BTW- You are a chickenshit Liar. You sent me no e-mail, and I can't believe that you would lie and say you did to make yourself look big.

This ain't highschool, son.
Link Posted: 2/7/2001 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Those who are against this then feel free to hold on to your money as well as your negative oppinions.  With as many varing personalities here, this can never be resolved with everyone being 100% happy. Guess who loses? Right....the kids for whom this is about.

A good cause is just that...a good cause. I will give in Dr Laura's name or whoever else is able to organize a legitimate effort...credit going towards responsible gun owners of course.

Link Posted: 2/7/2001 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2001 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/8/2001 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#6]
GEEEEZ, Florida Huh, That explaines it.
Yea, Make a wish Might be anti gun, but could they really be if they took our money. I was'nt set on Make a wish I just tossed it out off the top of my wifes head. (ahem) Anything is ok with me as long as it gets our point across and shows impact
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top