Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:03:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:56:16 AM EDT
[#2]

The majority of women who get abortions are affluent upper middle class. They are for convenience.
View Quote

True, but they are almost always democrap voting middle classers.

Ann Coulter is very cool and I love her biting comments.  The libs hate her so much because everything she says is true to a certain degree and she uses the harshest terms for it.  How she says things is just like when the democraps say the Conservatives want to "starve women and children" except what she says has truth.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:33:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]http://images.ucomics.com/comics/db/2003/db031116.gif[/url]
View Quote

The jury is now officially in on kar98. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:35:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow!! so, let me get this straight, many of you advocate the MURDER (use of Gun, Bomb,whatever) of a Dr. who performs a legal medical proceedure,(although distasteful as it is)AND still call yourselves LAW abiding CHRISTIANS??

Damn, I thought this kind of shit went out with the Inquisition. But I guess as long as the Church can cover for a bunch of Pedifile Priests you all can advocate murder with a clear conscience.

edited to add: I thinks it's funny how many of you can rip a guy a new asshole for complaining about getting a speeding ticket that he deserves, but can still choose to applaude someone for commiting murder as long as you agree with his reason.... Very hypocritical how you can pick an choose what law is to be followed.

And to those who will say that you cant comapare speeding to abortion, I say why ANY laws at all if you are only going to enforce and support the ones you like.....
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:53:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:56:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Atta boy, Eric.

Sic 'im! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:56:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Post from AZMAN-1 -
Wow!! so, let me get this straight, many of you advocate the MURDER (use of Gun, Bomb,whatever) of a Dr. who performs a legal medical proceedure,(although distasteful as it is)AND still call yourselves LAW abiding CHRISTIANS??
View Quote

Are you chewing peyote buttons again?

Where in the dickens did you come up with that crap?

Show us [u]precisely[/u] where anyone advocated the murder of [u]ANYONE[/u]?

Can you read? Can you comprehend?

Then [u]quote[/u] the offending language, or go bak to your sweat lodge and continue munching on those buttons!

DO YOU GET IT? NO ON HERE IS ADVOCATING MURDERING ANYONE!
Damn, I thought this kind of shit went out with the Inquisition.
View Quote

Let's see [u]seven[/u] people involved in the Abortion Industry have been murdered by some poor misguided fools and you see a revival of the Inquisition?

Yeah, that's a real smart response!

Meanwhile 30 to 38 million other lives have been forfeited and that is not a holocaust?

If God forgives America for that, He owes a [u]serious[/u] apology to Sodom and Gommorah!
But I guess as long as the Church can cover for a bunch of Pedifile Priests you all can advocate murder with a clear conscience.
View Quote

Damn! It's a real pity when first cousins marry! [:D]

My Church doesn't have priests, nor anything to cover up for!

It appears that [u]you[/u] and the other 'Scrape the child from its mother's womb' crowd are the only ones advocating murder with a clear, if somewhat f***ed up, conscience!

If the mother was unwilling that her child be aborted, no one would consider it anything less than murder...but if the mother consents....

How messed up is that?

Eric The(Eternal)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Firt off I never said I supported abortion,(show me where I did this)

I particularly loved this line:

"Most of the abortionists were shot or, depending upon your point of view, had a procedure performed on them with a rifle."

That's a pure 'Coulterism'!

Eric The(Cool!)Hun
View Quote

If this isn't supporting the actions of the murderer then what is it? You should get off your selfrighteous high horse and come down to the real world.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:12:46 AM EDT
[#8]
one last thing Eric,
Accusations of insestuous marriage, and the use of illegal drugs is not something I would expect from you, but considering how RABID 'right to life' hypocrites are I can't help but think how much you sound like some of the more familiar blowhards out to day.

Are you sure we shouldn't call you the 'Great Mullah' Hun?? You sound just like them sometimes.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:31:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Stop it, you're hurting my eyes.  All this talk about abortion and not one mention of Ted Kennedy's right to sodomize whomever he chooses(with the exception of azman-1's sig line).  Ann did mention other infernal "rights" attributed to the Constitution in an effort to undermine the morality of Joe the American.  And, oh yeah.  There is a WAR going on, and abortion doctors are NOT collateral damage.  If they were, all enemy KIA would be.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:38:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:43:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:45:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

THE FIRST killing of an abortion doctor by an anti-abortion activist happened in 1993. Since then, six more people have been killed in attacks on abortion clinics, which is fewer people who ended up dead by being in the vicinity of recently released Weatherman Kathy Boudin. [b]Most of the abortionists were shot or, depending upon your point of view, had a procedure performed on them with a rifle.[/b] This brings the total to: seven abortion providers to 30 million fetuses dead, which is also a pretty good estimate of how the political battle is going.

View Quote
Nice to see Ann Coulter praising the murder of Police Officer Robert Sanderson.
View Quote

Can you explain that I'm not familiar with it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Wow.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:09:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:22:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Amazing, The Pro-Death crowd has a fit when they think someone advocates the murder of seven people, but can brush off the death of 30 million children by deluding themselves into believing a fetus is not really a child until some arbitrary point in time.  

I still haven't heard exactly at what point in time the "Mass of Cells" magically transforms into a child. I guess it depends on how long it takes the mother to decide wether or not she can deal with the inconvenience of her decision to create a life.

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:29:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No Kidding? I had noticed she sort of disappearred. She's a much more attractive woman from what I remember, if I am thinking of the same woman. Isn't she the one that had that flag picture floating around for awhile?
View Quote

No Kidding. [:D]

Much thanks. She'll be very flattered that you noticed! Really will make her day, actually.  

Yes, the flag picture... like a haunting nickname that never goes away.

- LS
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:42:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:44:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:51:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ann Coulter is a well educated,politically savy,Tall blond fox.As well as being a conservative.How can you beat that combo?
View Quote

I think I did quite well. Maybe not as tall, but quite well indeed. (my wife on the right)

[url]www.politicalusa.com/columnists/andersen/Photo_Gallery/kirsten_coulter.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.politicalusa.com/columnists/andersen/Default.htm[/url]

Now if I could just get her to start writing again and stop thinking so much about making babies.

Sorry, just like to brag. [:D]
- LS
View Quote

... Woo hoo! A hottie, Ann looks pretty good too.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing, The Pro-Death crowd has a fit when they think someone advocates the murder of seven people, but can brush off the death of 30 million children by deluding themselves into believing a fetus is not really a child until some arbitrary point in time.  

View Quote
So a religious extremist cannot get what he wants through legal political action so he resorts to murder and bombing. Doesn't matter whether it's Rudolph or bin Laden, they are worthless unamerican scum and so are there supporters and should be dealt with the same way.
View Quote

I Agree totally. I do not advocate what they did. And I haven't read a single example in this thread of anyone who has advocated killing abortion doctors. The people responsible should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and since I'm a death penalty advocate thats a pretty full extent!

Now the question is are you just as outraged at the 30 million babies killed?

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:58:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
So a religious extremist cannot get what he wants through legal political action so he resorts to murder and bombing. Doesn't matter whether it's Rudolph or bin Laden, they are worthless unamerican scum and so are there supporters and should be dealt with the same way.
View Quote

First off I will caveat that I do not support the killing of abortionists.
But, in their mind, they are providing justice.  Imagine if a group of men could walk around and kill whoever they felt like.  Just walk up and shoot them in the head.  And it was perfectly legal.  
Would it be murder to kill this group of men?
As some see it, the children being murdered can't defend themselves so they are attempting to defend them.  
If you believe that abortion is killing babies, you can easily see how some feel compelled to defend those innocents.

Roe v Wade was (pardon the expression) an abortion of a decision.  Regardless of how one feels of abortion, it isn't a constitutional right.  This is a state decision.  How the 4th amendment can be perverted to translate into the right to kill children (or have procedures performed upon them) is beyond me.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:06:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

SOme people REALLY need to calibrate their tounge-in-cheek detector.

Only a rabid pro-abortionist could construe what Ann Coulter said as a defense of the murder of abortion doctors.

But hey, it's easier to point the finger at seven unjustafiable murders than to defend , legally, morally, or medically, the slaughter of 30 MILLION children. If the spotlight EVER got set on THAT number, then you'd REALLY see them go completely apoplectic...
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:19:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:24:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:25:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Read the Supreme Court decision that allowed income tax sometime if you want to see some creative judicial writing. But even if I think the feds are stealing from me every year I understand the necessity of the rule of law and don't treat the tax man the way I would some guy I caught running out of my house with my toaster.

View Quote

Which is why everyone in this thread has agreed with you that the murder of the abortion doctors was wrong.

Now do you agree that 30 million dead babies is also wrong or do you want to keep avoiding the question by arguing a point that nobody has disagreed with you on?

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:32:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:41:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The majority of women who get abortions are affluent upper middle class. They are for convenience.
View Quote

You, of course, have a reliable source for this demographic?  Let me guess, "Miss Didi's Pentacostal Redneck Newsletter and Recipe Klub". [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:44:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Ok...

First of all, READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.

Second, the [b]POINT[/b] of the article was not abortion.  Why the rabid visceral reaction (not response) comes gushing forth is beyond me.

The POINT was judicial activism and doing something about it.

Taking the thread off on a 4 page hijack because you like the idea of killing babies is nothing more than a straw-man.

Pathetic, really...the total lack of reading comprehension exhibited here.
[rolleyes]
Scott
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:54:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quote from aimless (to point out the obvious)

Okay, they are mostly fetuses, not babies and it's not murder.
View Quote

you were a fetus.  you were born.  you were a baby.  you are alive.  

[b]30 Million other children[/b] were never born because of abortion.  Roughly the population of California.  Dead.  This is not a religious issue.  It is murder.

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:56:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Okay, they are mostly fetuses, not babies
View Quote

When does a fetus become a baby and why. I mean why at some point in time is the fetus now considered a baby.

and it's not murder.
View Quote

Technically this is true because murder is the illegal taking of someones life which is why I was careful not to use the term murder when referring to abortions.

but I recognize that women and their husbands and families should make those moral decisions,
View Quote

A family has no right to choose death for another human being even if it is thier child.

not some televangelist.
View Quote

I'ts not only religious people that are pro-life. I am not religious at all. My pro-life beliefs have nothing to do with religon. It all boils down to whether or not you believe that the fetus is a baby.

I used to be pro-death in my early twenties, but as I matured and I really gave it some serious thought I realized that I was only trying to convince myself that a baby wasn't really a baby because I wanted to screw around and have an "out" if some girl came up pregnant.

Luckily it never came to that. and now I'm married with a two year old son. Thank god he wasn't a fetus when I was twenty!

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:58:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:27:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Atta boy, Eric.

Sic 'im! [:D]
View Quote

Yep!!!

Ho, Hum.....

Wanna 'nother cup of coffee while I'm up???  [:D]

....just kick back.... relax awhile.  [snoopy]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

SOme people REALLY need to calibrate their tounge-in-cheek detector.

Only a rabid pro-abortionist could construe what Ann Coulter said as a defense of the murder of abortion doctors.

But hey, it's easier to point the finger at seven unjustafiable murders than to defend , legally, morally, or medically, the slaughter of 30 MILLION children. If the spotlight EVER got set on THAT number, then you'd REALLY see them go completely apoplectic...
View Quote
You altered that quote by removing jfrush's comment to make it appear that I was referring to Coulter's quote. Yes I think Coulter was giving the wink wink nudge nudge with that crack about doctors having their own procedure performed on them, but that was not what the comment you quoted me above referred to.
View Quote

I was refering to Ann Coulter's quote and the reaction some have had. Perhaps in all the excitement I lost track of which quote went where. If that's the case, it was unintentional and I apologize. Thanks for clarifying.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:48:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Wow, some people can't recognize sarcasm for what it is.  Ann Coulter was merely using the language that abortionists use to describe killing babies to describe the murder of abortionists.  She's done a great job as a provocatuer to force people to reevaluate their moral beliefs in light of abortion = murder.  A brilliant tactic on her part.

In other words, 1911Shootist, Kar98, and Aimless are OWN3D!!

More interesting is the fact that some people call a living organism with a unique genetic identity a fetus and think it's OK to kill him/her like lancing a boil.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:49:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:49:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:52:52 AM EDT
[#37]

More interesting is the fact that some people call a living organism with a unique genetic identity a fetus and think it's OK to kill him/her like lancing a boil.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a Pro-Deather to tell me when a fetus becomes a human and thereby has a right to live.

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sorry, I didn't hear what you said...I was so busy ululating with my fellow Christian Taliban folks that we seemed to drown you out!
View Quote

and.......

Asking a gynecologist about abortion is somewhat akin to asking an attorney about legal fees.

View Quote

[ROFL2]  BIG TIME!!

It's a great way to start the day!!
It's lunch time for most of you, but still early here, I've got tears streaming down my cheeks!!

[snoopy]!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:23:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, the little 'psycho cunt', as you call her, is an aneorexic, bitch who supports the Second Amendment without any hesitation.

[url]http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun.jpg[/url]

Gee, I guess you are on the 'other side' in the fight for the RKBA?
View Quote

So? Goering was a collector of fine engraved Lugers, Honecker had dozens of hunting rifles, Saddam Hussein is seen firing a Mauser rifle at a rallye, Mozambique even has a Kalashnikov on her state flag...yet I would never associate with any of those people.
View Quote

FUCK YOU , YOU [:K]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:28:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, the little 'psycho cunt', as you call her, is an aneorexic, bitch who supports the Second Amendment without any hesitation.

[url]http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun.jpg[/url]

Gee, I guess you are on the 'other side' in the fight for the RKBA?
View Quote

So? Goering was a collector of fine engraved Lugers, Honecker had dozens of hunting rifles, Saddam Hussein is seen firing a Mauser rifle at a rallye, Mozambique even has a Kalashnikov on her state flag...yet I would never associate with any of those people.
View Quote

FUCK YOU , YOU [:K]
View Quote

Little harsh, don't you think,sparky?

Aimless, buddy, stop wasting your time.  You're arguing with people who are ready to declare holy war if the goverment peeks into their gun cabinet, yet see no problem with the government telling their wives what to do with their wombs.  There's no winning a debate that's driven by pure emotion.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Here's the part you're missing, girls...

In what weird parallel universe would Americans vote for abortion on demand, affirmative action, forced busing, licensing of gun owners and a ban on the death penalty?
View Quote

No matter what you believe about any of these issues, do you [b]really believe[/b] that the Constitution talks about them?

That is the point Ann is making.  That the people, through their Representatives, ought to have the right to decide what they will allow in this wonderful country.

It is not the job of the SCOTUS to "find" new "rights" in the Constitution.  If the Constitution is silent, then the justices should say, "It just doesn't say anything about that."

Instead, the SCOTUS is inventing laws that could never pass otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:45:58 AM EDT
[#45]
How old is Eric the Hun?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted: Little harsh, don't you think,sparky?

Aimless, buddy, stop wasting your time.  You're arguing with people who are ready to declare holy war if the goverment peeks into their gun cabinet, yet see no problem with the government telling their wives what to do with their wombs.  There's no winning a debate that's driven by pure emotion.  
View Quote
I see your point.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Coulter is a anorexic bitch with delusions of grandeur. Whatever side this psycho cunt is going to be on, I'll be on the other one.
View Quote

What?  Are you a tubby excuse of a Nazi?  You probably have black hair with brown eyes too. Not enough to get you into the Aryan brotherhood, whatever that is.

Ann rocks.  I don't see any books written by Kar98, do I?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What?
View Quote

She's writing and arguing on a 3rd grade level. That's what.

Are you a tubby excuse of a Nazi?
View Quote

Well, holy fucking [i]non sequitur[/i], Batman!

I don't see any books written by Kar98, do I?
View Quote

That's because you won't find them in the drawing-by-numbers section.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top