Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 1:26:21 PM EDT
I was just driving down a side street that conects to mine not even 5 minutes ago when some stupid asshole pulls his junker car out while im only about 20 or so feet away . I had to slam on my breaks full force to not hit the white trash . Then the fuk doesnt even stop he yell asshole at me and takes off ! Im so f ing mad right now Id like to go back to the house he left from and wait for him to come back. Anyway my breaks locked up it took a second for my car to move then I heard something pop now its squeeking bad I am so gd pissed off im shaking . whata gd son of a bastich he gd calls me asshole ! It was his fault i cant keep typing I have to calm down.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like one of your brakes didn't release fully.....work the brakes a few times, see if that fixes it.

I doubt its "hurt", and I seriously doubt you'd have any grounds for legal action....
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]
What's your e-mail?  I'll send you a Valium (or 2).

SGtar15
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

SGtar15
View Quote

That would be called an "e-valium", Sarge.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, sounds like a stuck pad. Also could have thrown a brake pad but probably not. To unstick the pad, hit tthe brakes pretty hard at a slow speed and it should unlock.

-Juice out
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Why didn't you chase him down and pull him out of his car and use his teeth to unpry you stuck pad?

That's what I would have done.  But, well, I don't like being call an asshole.  Dickhead might have been OK.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#7]
[LOLabove]

damn lawyers
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

SGtar15
View Quote

[email protected][;)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Get off the "sue everbody" mindset will ya? The world will be better off.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#12]
NOTHING irritates me as much as people with no shame.

It makes my blood boil when some asshole in traffic screws up and then gets angry at the person who honked at them to avoid being hit. [pissed]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I usually apply my BRAKES to slow down.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd sue for 395 billion dollars if I were you.

And, just so you wont sued, keep your brakes in perfect working order.

If the brakes go out and you take out a school bus full of kids you'll be sued like no tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#15]
I ran a guy off into the median on a divided highway basically because I was on my cell phone and it blocked my view as I changed lanes. We did not touch and he moved into the median like he had to do. Then he gets back on the road and come up on and around me all honking and shit, and acting road ragey. Sure I was at fault but what the frick was I supposed to do now. So I just blew him a kiss, he wisely chose to move on with his life instead of continuing his road rage.

What was the guy in front suppose to do after he made his mistake? Get out and buy you coffee? Seriously what did you want? That honking and shit was just you venting your frustration, so as far as I am concerned you yelled at him first with your horn.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Get off the "sue everbody" mindset will ya? The world will be better off.
View Quote

Exactly....

Next time, just shoot the motherfucker or go to ramming speed! [;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top