Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/9/2003 4:19:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By brasspile:

Leaving yourself logged in on a public terminal in a Large Hotel is One Thing. Forgetting to click "Log Out" on a home computer with only a few present is another. edit: DUH! it's WAY worse!-see next sentence! I just realized only a True Friend will take advantage of it much futher than some 'anonymous user'. Still love you gals (and guys) tho man! (no, not in THAT way.) Still, the post above is proof to always click "Log Out" before standing up, no matter how much you *think* you trust the guy next to you. (they are always standing there with a knife, just waiting for you to turn your back, y'know)....

awwww...I love you, man...in the most hetero way.

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:24:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:31:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By QuietShootr: [b]Brass is not gay[/b]
View Quote
Sure he isn't. [;D] [devil]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:31:49 AM EDT
His cry/plea for man love was his way of coming out of the closet, a brave person I think. Left his computer logged on, sure. [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:34:30 AM EDT
Brass......search your feeling,you know it to be true...Brass Damn....lost another one to the hetro's
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:44:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/9/2003 5:45:20 AM EDT by meltdown]
by any definition, brasspile is definately NOT gay. Well, maybe definition 3 [;)] 1 a : happily excited : MERRY b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits 2 a : BRIGHT, LIVELY b : brilliant in color 3 : given to social pleasures; also : LICENTIOUS 4 a : HOMOSEXUAL b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:47:58 AM EDT
Your just in denial now since TRG wants to shoot him some man love. Now you know your gonna lose Brasspile and your jealous and starting to panic.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:04:15 AM EDT
This is easy, Brass do you like 1. Big black firearms [AK's AR's etc.] 2. Dress in jeans that you brought more than a year ago 3. Think handgrenades make great nic nacs 4. Like Rock/Roll and not dance mix 5. Watch the History channel 6. Think Trading Places is boring 7. Have more knives then Madonna CD's If so your STR8......OH SHIT...ME TOO DAMN
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:12:45 AM EDT
There's a saying: When you're drunk, the truth comes out.[;)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:24:56 AM EDT
didnt I see Brass on Queer as Folk ? [:)] oh I see.. you go to the gay clubs for the "music"... yeah... riightt... "wink..wink.."
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:26:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/9/2003 6:33:23 AM EDT by Wave]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:45:35 AM EDT
Look, the ultimate test is to listen to "I Will Survive" by Dianna Ross. If [i]ANY[/i] part of you twitches to the beat, go ahead and step out of the closet.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:29:53 AM EDT
Brass touched me at Gunstock. TRG
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:49:32 AM EDT
my sig says different [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:52:00 AM EDT
i am not touching this one
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:30:13 AM EDT
A likely story........ [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:39:33 AM EDT
What Wave said.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:41:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dave223: Look, the ultimate test is to listen to "I Will Survive" by Dianna Ross.
View Quote
If you know what's wrong with this sentence, you may be gay. Me? I am presbytarian.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:51:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat: Brass touched me at Gunstock. TRG
View Quote
And you liked it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:57:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/9/2003 9:15:55 AM EDT by dave223]
Originally Posted By Javak:
Originally Posted By dave223: Look, the ultimate test is to listen to "I Will Survive" by [white]Dianna Ross.[/white]
View Quote
If you know what's wrong with this sentence, you may be gay. Me? I am presbytarian.
View Quote
ummm... +1 for you, -10 for me. [B)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:50:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Javak:
Originally Posted By dave223: Look, the ultimate test is to listen to "I Will Survive" by Dianna Ross.
View Quote
View Quote
I'll take "Who is Gloria Gaynor" for 10 points Alex.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:01:54 AM EDT
I like Cake!!!! [LOL] NsB
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:23:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
View Quote
And you liked it.
View Quote
So? TRG
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:24:40 AM EDT
Stoner....you got all kind of respect for that post.....perfect timing perfect response...
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:57:45 AM EDT
nah brass ant realy gay...unless you include making out with a male dog [LOL]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:33:07 AM EDT
If you believe this thread at all, you haven't spent any time in chat with him. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:49:19 AM EDT
[b]
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:
Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
View Quote
And you liked it.
View Quote
So? TRG
View Quote
[/b] I sense some jealousies. Please settle your difference/similariy in-house.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:02:43 PM EDT
Hey guys, Br(ass) has a child, so he has at the very least, a lust for the opposite sex.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:09:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ar10er: Hey guys, Br(ass) has a child, so he has at the very least, a lust for the opposite sex.
View Quote
nah brass was just donating to the turkey baster
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:50:56 PM EDT
I just got this note from brass. After reading it I wanted to throw this out to the masses to see what you think: >Nobody knows what its like, >To have a huge man, >To have a large man, >In My Brown Eye >Nobody knows what its like >To be hated >To be Frustrated >To be only dateing Gay Guys I Dont know what to think [shock]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:23:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0: I just got this note from brass. After reading it I wanted to throw this out to the masses to see what you think: >Nobody knows what its like, >To have a huge man, >To have a large man, >In My Brown Eye >Nobody knows what its like >To be hated >To be Frustrated >To be only dateing Gay Guys I Dont know what to think [shock]
View Quote
I remember tattoo sayin something about all the time he put into writing you a birthday poem, then saying he lost it. That must be what you found above, and accidentally attributed to me. (I think he thought if he gave it to you anonymously, you would assume it was from him, since even a semi-functional gaydar will light up when he is around). I told tattoo several times that you weren't gay and would probably freak out if he hit on you (well, tattoo hits on anything that moves, he checks for gender later, and then it matters only marginally). For the record, I am still not gay. (Nor have I ever been gay, or even slightly 'iffy' on that topic). I am secure with the fact that I am straight, so I can and do joke about it and whatnot. Some people maybe take that a bit wrong...
Originally Posted by TheRedGoat: Brass touched me at Gunstock. TRG
View Quote
Dude, you said you had an itch, and something was wrong with your arm, so I was just nice and was tryin to help out. I didn't know it was one of them mean tricks. (you also said you would never tell anybody, I'm hurt, send me flowers or a Michael Bolton CD to cheer me up). [;D] If you need absolute proof of me being an involuntarily celibate straight bachelor guy, you only need to look at the kind of clothes I wear, what my hair looks like, and what kind of car I drive. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:40:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/9/2003 2:43:30 PM EDT by cyanide]
Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0: I just got this note from brass. After reading it I wanted to throw this out to the masses to see what you think: >Nobody knows what its like, >To have a huge man, >To have a large man, >In My Brown Eye >Nobody knows what its like >To be hated >To be Frustrated >To be only dateing Gay Guys I Dont know what to think [shock]
View Quote
I remember tattoo sayin something about all the time he put into writing you a birthday poem, then saying he lost it. That must be what you found above, and accidentally attributed to me. (I think he thought if he gave it to you anonymously, you would assume it was from him, since even a semi-functional gaydar will light up when he is around). I told tattoo several times that you weren't gay and would probably freak out if he hit on you (well, tattoo hits on anything that moves, he checks for gender later, and then it matters only marginally). [red]For the record, I am full blown, not a doubt gay. (I think I have always been gay, or maybe slightly 'iffy' on that topic). I am secure with the fact that I am gay as shit, so I can and do joke about it and whatnot. Some people maybe take that a bit wrong...[/red]
Originally Posted by TheRedGoat: Brass touched me at Gunstock. TRG
View Quote
Dude, you said you had an itch, and something was wrong with your arm, so I was just nice and was tryin to help out. I didn't know it was one of them mean tricks. (you also said you would never tell anybody, I'm hurt, send me flowers or a Michael Bolton CD to cheer me up). [;D] If you need absolute proof of me being an involuntarily celibate straight bachelor guy, you only need to look at the kind of clothes I wear, what my hair looks like, and what kind of car I drive. [:D]
View Quote
[shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][sh­ock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock­][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:24:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brasspile: If you need absolute proof of me being an involuntarily celibate straight bachelor guy, you only need to look at the kind of clothes I wear, what my hair looks like, and what kind of car I drive. [:D]
View Quote
Which is exactly why we are picking on you. We know there is no chance that you with come back with "Yes I am, and was just waiting on the right time to tell you guys" and mean it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:56:53 PM EDT
[family guy]You're so deep in the closet, you're finding Christmas presents [/family guy][lol]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:11:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:
Originally Posted By brasspile: If you need absolute proof of me being an involuntarily celibate straight bachelor guy, you only need to look at the kind of clothes I wear, what my hair looks like, and what kind of car I drive. [:D]
View Quote
Which is exactly why we are picking on you. We know there is no chance that you with come back with "Yes I am, and was just waiting on the right time to tell you guys" and mean it.
View Quote
Anyone's starfish itch?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:47:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brasspile: Dude, you said you had an itch, and something was wrong with your arm, so I was just nice and was tryin to help out.
View Quote
[LOLabove]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:28:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:
View Quote
View Quote
well ok time to admit it... BRASS is gay...I was just waiting on the rite time to tell ya all..he touched my in his car. [LOL]jk brass[:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:39:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By tattoo: BRASS is gay...I was just waiting on the rite time to tell ya all..he touched my in his car.
View Quote
Talk about the pot callin the kettle gay. [img]http://www.chameleonweaponry.com/tat-pink-pistol.jpg[/img] (I never thought I would be able to use this pic so soon!)
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:42:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/9/2003 6:44:22 PM EDT by Aimless]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:43:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By tattoo: BRASS is gay...I was just waiting on the rite time to tell ya all..he touched my in his car.
View Quote
Talk about the pot callin the kettle gay. [url]http://www.chameleonweaponry.com/tat-pink-pistol.jpg[/url] (I never thought I would be able to use this pic so soon!)
View Quote
[b]Brass[/b] is that one of your jobs? The pink pistol, that is.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:44:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:48:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Aimless: Yeah it's a p7 he painted, pretty cool, eh?
View Quote
It reminds me of the lady S&W line a few years back.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:07:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ar10er:
View Quote
View Quote
brass does do great work...even if it IS pink
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:01:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By tattoo:
Originally Posted By ar10er:
View Quote
View Quote
brass does do great work...even if it IS pink
View Quote
My wife doesn't think I should send a pistol to someone I don't know, and now I may agree with her. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:28:43 PM EDT
look how bow legged he is. He must be the catcher [:D] [img]http://www.sfpracticalshooters.com/images/Picture%20Page/sfprac13.jpg[/img]
Top Top