Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 6:50:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:07:53 PM EDT
I don't get it. If even the cops can't defend themselves, how is the law supposed to be upheld? I'm honestly thinking about going to Australia and naming my self high supreme commander. What are they gonna do about it? Glare real hard at me?These people have lost it. They have no concept of reality anymore. They deserve everything that happens to them. The sad thing is how many people in the US want our country to be the same way. Watch this officer get life in prison. See how many other officers are willing to put themselves in harms way ever again. That country is going to shit. Nuff said.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:16:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 2IDdoc: I'm honestly thinking about going to Australia and naming my self high supreme commander. What are they gonna do about it? Glare real hard at me?
View Quote
Dammit you stole my idea for taking over France, cept I'm gonna bring along my red ryder bb gun incase they get any ideas.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:17:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:18:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:22:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mmanwitgun:
Originally Posted By 2IDdoc: I'm honestly thinking about going to Australia and naming my self high supreme commander. What are they gonna do about it? Glare real hard at me?
View Quote
Dammit you stole my idea for taking over France, cept I'm gonna bring along my red ryder bb gun incase they get any ideas.
View Quote
Practice yelling a few phrases in German & they'll wet their knickers & fall over themselves surrendering.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:27:23 PM EDT
Shit. That has been happening in Canada for years. Nothing new but disgusting none the less.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:32:10 PM EDT
I had to read that twice. WTF!? Art in KY
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:17:58 PM EDT
There is more to the story. This shitbag should rot.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:20:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:12:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
Originally Posted By RipMeyer: There is more to the story. This shitbag should rot.
View Quote
Care to share?
View Quote
Thats what the cops always say when its turned around. I imagine it does not feel so great to be on the other end so I thought I would throw it out there so they can get a different perspective. He shot someone, its illegal and he should rot in prison for life. If you dont like the law then change it, otherwise it will be enforced to the fullest extent. ROT motherfucker! Sounds kinda fucked up huh?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:22:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RipMeyer:
Originally Posted By RipMeyer: There is more to the story. This shitbag should rot.
View Quote
Care to share?
View Quote
Thats what the cops always say when its turned around. I imagine it does not feel so great to be on the other end so I thought I would throw it out there so they can get a different perspective. He shot someone, its illegal and he should rot in prison for life. If you dont like the law then change it, otherwise it will be enforced to the fullest extent. ROT motherfucker! Sounds kinda fucked up huh?
View Quote
Since this is in Australia I have no idea what the law is. CRC
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:32:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CRC:
Originally Posted By RipMeyer:
View Quote
Care to share?
View Quote
View Quote
Since this is in Australia I have no idea what the law is. CRC
View Quote
I assumed its against the law because he is facing charges. A reasonable assumption. Nevertheless I was simply illustrating a point. I hope it all works out.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:32:07 AM EDT
Maybe he means that this same cop would kick your door in and take your property, saying the law is the law, just doing my job.
Top Top