Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/8/2003 4:25:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/8/2003 7:39:34 PM EDT by NYPatriot]
I don't know if I should laugh at the unbelievable chutzpa that he possesses in order to put out the following statements or if I should despair instead, at the ease with which our elected officials will outright LIE to us?!?!?!

Anyway, here is what old Chuckie sent me regarding the renewal of the AW ban...

Thank you for contacting me regarding your opposition to any legislation concerning the regulation of guns. I appreciate your taking the time to get in touch with me.

First, I want to assure you that I am fully committed to the protection of every citizen's Second Amendment right to bear arms. Law-abiding adults should have the right to own firearms for hunting or self-defense purposes. At the same time, I have worked to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and kids, and I am working to step up enforcement of existing laws.

I will continue to fight for legislation that works to diminish gun violence without intruding upon anyone's Second Amendment rights. Again, thanks for sharing your views with me. If I can be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Charles E. Schumer

Yeah Chuck... you can "further assist me" by resigning from the U.S. Senate. OK sport???
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:27:42 PM EDT
Fuck him, thank you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:30:25 PM EDT
The scary thing is, if you knew nothing about his actual positions, that letter sounds damned reasonable.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:30:30 PM EDT
What a fucktard hypocrite!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:30:47 PM EDT
Was he a lawyer? That answer is so neutral its amazing. Its a non answer answer.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:32:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:33:17 PM EDT
It must suck to be in an area where the idiots around you keep electing shitheads year after year, i.e. Kommiefornia, New York, Taxachussets, etc. I'm originally from Ohio and the peope in my area kept re-electing that friggin' moron Traficant! Hell, he even garnered quite a few votes last year WHILE IN PRISON!!! Sad commentary on my birth state, but you see where I'm at now!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:33:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NYPatriot: Anyway, here is what old Chuckie sent me regarding the renewal of the AW ban...
Thank you for contacting me regarding your opposition to any legislation concerning the regulation of guns. I appreciate your taking the time to get in touch with me. [red]First, I want to assure you that I am fully committed to the protection of every citizen's Second Amendment right to bear arms. [/red]Law-abiding adults should have the right to own firearms for hunting or self-defense purposes. At the same time, I have worked to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and kids, and I am working to step up enforcement of existing laws. I will continue to fight for legislation that works to diminish gun violence without intruding upon anyone's Second Amendment rights. Again, thanks for sharing your views with me. If I can be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Charles E. Schumer
View Quote
View Quote
[lol] How can this asshole sign his name to such an outright lie? Unbe-fucking-lievable!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:34:24 PM EDT
He was a prick in High School (James Madison) he remains a PRICK today.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:34:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ABNAK: I'm originally from Ohio and the peope in my area kept re-electing that friggin' moron Traficant! Hell, he even garnered quite a few votes last year WHILE IN PRISON!!! Sad commentary on my birth state, but you see where I'm at now!
View Quote
Hell, at least he made sense from time to time! Schumer is just flippin' nuts! I wouldn't trust that guy to give me the correct time!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:38:45 PM EDT
I'd like to be able to say I am shocked, but I can't. Dems know the their gun control agenda cost them several key races and they are adjusting their retoric to compensate. Their goal of banning all firearms is still a top priority, but they are putting some lipstick on the donkey to make it look better.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:40:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By W-W: He was a prick in High School (James Madison) he remains a PRICK today.
View Quote
You realize, of course, that I hold YOU personally responsible for not having beaten his ass so bad in school that he would never have wanted to come out of his house again, let alone run for the Senate... [:(!] [;)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:44:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zaphod: You realize, of course, that I hold YOU personally responsible for not having beaten his ass so bad in school that he would never have wanted to come out of his house again, let alone run for the Senate.
View Quote
PIG PILE ON W-W!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:50:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zaphod:
Originally Posted By W-W: He was a prick in High School (James Madison) he remains a PRICK today.
View Quote
You realize, of course, that I hold YOU personally responsible for not having beaten his ass so bad in school that he would never have wanted to come out of his house again, let alone run for the Senate... [:(!] I was too busy w/the Doobies to care, but you are right-we should have paid a "Hitter" to bust him in the nose when we had the chance. [;)]
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:50:36 PM EDT
W-W YOU FUCKED UP!! Now this asswipe is not only breathing my and several other good American's air, but eroding our rights as well. DAMN!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:54:07 PM EDT
GET A ROPE! W-W, you're not going to Gunstock next year, are ya? [;)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:17:02 PM EDT
Write him back and tell him you know he's lying thru his teeth. Show him quotes of himself. Tell him THAT WE ARENT BEING FOOLED!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:29:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MickeyMouse: That jerk could improve his public service by walking in traffic. He is afraid of us. If the SHTF he knows he would be at considerable risk.
View Quote
i wonder how many would make going to visit chuck a top priority if shtf? i'd be scared too.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:29:10 PM EDT
Write a letter to the editor of your local rag (NY Times?)regarding the AW ban and where you stand, attach the letter Chuckie wrote to you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:35:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RetiredNavy: Write a letter to the editor of your local rag (NY Times?)regarding the AW ban and where you stand, attach the letter Chuckie wrote to you.
View Quote
Oh! Good one! Just the precise amount of sadistic pleasure. Thanks, shipmate!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:02:35 PM EDT
Guys, I see this letter as proof that our message is getting through. Gun control is a losing issue for this upcoming election cycle & even the Democrats know it! Rather than resting on our laurels however, we need to push our advantage! Keep the pressure on our elected reps. & let them know (again & again) that their political fates are intertwined with the AW ban. [b]The choice is theirs to make... either the AW ban goes or they go!!![/b]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:09:24 PM EDT
He is trying to not sound extreme even though he has a gun banning agenda. I just love how he screws over Bush YET demands that Bush help renew his precious ban. CRC
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:22:46 PM EDT
The epitome of a true politician. Talks a lot but have nothing to say.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:30:47 PM EDT
Just be glad those whackos that were shooting people in DC turned out to be black. If it was a couple white guys shit would have hit the fan. But since it was a minority they just swept it under the rug!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:33:08 PM EDT
"Both ends? What a Pro!"
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:38:37 PM EDT
... He's trying to paint an image that sheeple will embrace. Hell, just yesterday, Howard Dean stated he supports the [b]Assault Weapons Ban[/b]. ... Neither of these asscheeses will get my vote.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:58:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By captainpooby: Write him back and tell him you know he's lying thru his teeth. Show him quotes of himself. Tell him THAT WE ARENT BEING FOOLED!
View Quote
DO IT! DO IT!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:00:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By captainpooby: Write him back and tell him you know he's lying thru his teeth. Show him quotes of himself. Tell him THAT WE ARENT BEING FOOLED!
View Quote
these fucking pigs never respond every time i get a response to a letter i've sent, i send a reply letter to my "representatives". not once have i gotten a response. i figure they don't have anything but their subject chain letters to send out so instead of taking the time to respond to my further questions they just trash my follow up letter. it's fucking stupid. the only way you'll get anything out of these guys is by giving them MONEY. if i could CURSE them all I would
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:07:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ProfessorEvil: "Both ends? What a [red]Fag[/red]!"
View Quote
There, I fixed it for you! [wave]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:38:12 AM EDT
What a dumbass, doesn't this jerk know that the very guns he's helped to ban are the guns that are suppose to be protected under the 2nd.Amend.??? I wish he'd either get a clue or take a long walk on a short pier. By the way,TED KENNEDY IS STILL AN ASSHOLE!!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:13:32 AM EDT
Hog feedin' time!!!!!!! AB
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:24:05 AM EDT
Relax....shummer the goomer is a lying sack of shit political failure.All the turd sucker has is this anti-gun thing to sustain himself on.And most Americans that have any sense know it.You look at him and you can tell he is a little boy poopshooter.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:35:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DPeacher: I'd like to be able to say I am shocked, but I can't. Dems know the their gun control agenda cost them several key races and they are adjusting their retoric to compensate. Their goal of banning all firearms is still a top priority, but they are putting some lipstick on the donkey to make it look better.
View Quote
They've got the North zipped up. They are putting lipstick on the donkey because they think that all Southerners like to have relations with farm animals. I like my females human, and my laws Constitutional, thank ya verah much...
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:45:21 AM EDT
The closer it gets to Sept. 04 without a renewal the less likely it is to happen. It certainly is not something that Bush would like swinging in the wind before the Nov. election. I think it's only chance is after the election, and IF Bush loses, although I'm not sure if he's above selling us out like his dad. Bush instituted steel tariffs to swing some votes in key states and then had to take it back when foreign markets realized they could play the game AGAINST him in some other key states like Florida. The spending of this administration is also dis-heartening to many conservatives. Not one veto. I don't think anyone running for the presidency will come right out and say you have the right to own and AR-15 and that the 2nd was an anti-tyranny statute.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:03:32 AM EDT
In short Chump shoemacker said " Fuck off peasant"!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:13:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 223spree: In short Chump shoemacker said " Fuck off peasant"!
View Quote
Pretty much sums it up. But the good news is, none of my ARs or AKs ever "assaulted" anybody so the "assault weapons" ban shouldn't apply to any of my toys! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest that dipshits armpits!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:30:24 AM EDT
Thank you for contacting me regarding your opposition to any legislation concerning the regulation of guns. I appreciate your taking the time to get in touch with me. First, I want to assure you that I am fully committed to the [red]protection of [b]every citizen's[/b] Second Amendment right to bear arms[/red]. Law-abiding adults should have the right to own firearms for hunting or self-defense purposes. At the same time, I have worked to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and kids, and I am working to step up enforcement of existing laws. I will continue to fight for legislation that works to diminish gun violence without intruding upon anyone's Second Amendment rights. Again, thanks for sharing your views with me. If I can be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Charles E. Schumer
View Quote
Did anyone else notice that Schumer specifically stated that the Second Amendment applies to [i]every citizen[/i]?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:35:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ProfessorEvil: "Both ends? What a Pro!"
View Quote
I thought it was, "What a [red]player[/red]!" [img]http://www.inmotionmagazine.com/3hogs.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:36:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By cookie:
Thank you for contacting me regarding your opposition to any legislation concerning the regulation of guns. I appreciate your taking the time to get in touch with me. First, I want to assure you that I am fully committed to the [red]protection of [b]every citizen's[/b] Second Amendment right to bear arms[/red]. Law-abiding adults should have the right to own firearms for hunting or self-defense purposes. At the same time, I have worked to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and kids, and I am working to step up enforcement of existing laws. I will continue to fight for legislation that works to diminish gun violence without intruding upon anyone's Second Amendment rights. Again, thanks for sharing your views with me. If I can be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Charles E. Schumer
View Quote
Did anyone else notice that Schumer specifically stated that the Second Amendment applies to [i]every citizen[/i]?
View Quote
Even John Allen Muhammad's I guess? CRC
Top Top