Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/8/2003 12:51:07 PM EDT
As I have posted, I just got back from a little vacation back east.

I had to take my little sister and her husband out shooting. If I dont take them they do not get to go. I had contacted Mickey Mouse beforehand, and he had invited me down to a shoot. Despite a major personal tragedy in his life, he insisted upon keeping our shoot date.

Boy oh boy did we shoot!

We also had a childhood friend of the family, Dayton area LEO go with us...He had so much fun he wont hush except to talk about that Saturday.

Mike,

I cant thank you enough. They had a blast, literally, and have not stopped thanking me and wanted me to tell you. This single day fully converted one person who was never really that interested in firearms (Shawn), and made a permanent mark on them all for the preservation of RKBA. That day meant a lot to me, and them. Thanks!

Let me know when you get this way, while we dont have Class3, I promise you a good time!

This thread is worthless without pics. They are in the Team Forum!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:31:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:43:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Striker: Sounds like you had a great time CavVet. Kudo's to the old grump MM. [;)]
View Quote
I see you have met the mouseketeer? [;)] Indeed I did, & thanks for the link! [;)][;)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:48:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:55:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: Too bad you can't make a shoot in this state. [;d]
View Quote
Actually I think I make more of them than you do. IIRC, the last big one was Cap Forest, I was there...[;)] And have done one GF and one Indoor since....
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:16:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:55:08 PM EDT
Top Top