Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2003 12:11:41 PM EDT
I find it funny that a woman will blab on and on about how the "average" woman is "size 14", or "160lbs" whatever, "all" women have cottage cheese asses, and that anybody you see in magazines doesn't "really" look like that, they're all "airbrushed", bla bla bla.  Then you go to the mall or something with them, and you're supposed to keep your eyes off all the women there, or she gets seriously pissed off!! Why? They weight much less than 160 lbs, they have firm asses, and nice skin and it's not from being airbrushed.  It's like "Hey yo, those chicks doesn't really exist!" Women have a hard time facing reality.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#1]
My girl has an amazing body, but as they say, variety is the spice of life and I want a spicey life!  If I can't touch, I atleast want an eyeful.  She's generally good, but when a hottie is around, I sense Stef's glare to see where my eyes are.  She's kinda pathetic with her insecurities, but then again, all girls are.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother, while at Mardi Gras a few years back, not only checked out another chick with his wife's approval but MADE OUT with her, right in front of his wife! Apparently he's got it like that. By the way, I confirmed this with my sister in law.

If I tried that shit I'd be divorced.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
NO, All women will take whatever you give them, if they have a problem it's Ex to the Next, personaly i think most men self-impose restrictions on them self's, try this for a week Do what ever the fuck you want. It is fun.

Men need to "cowboy-up" and start being men agin who the fuck cares what you girlfriend/wife thinks about you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife has come to accept the fact that I will look at other women.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#5]
You really have that problem???

Holy crap, my girl friend and I check out girls together!

I guess we have the same taste in women.

I think I'm going to keep her for a while!

[wave]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife says that's what I have eyes for - to look. In fact, she'll even point out a "hottie" every now and then.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#8]

My wife's pretty good about the occasional look here and there but she'll get pissed if I start looking too hard or flirting with the other women.  

I can't really say I blame her because I feel the same way.  I don't mind her looking now and then but I wouldn't take it to kindly if she was going around flirting like a ho...

BTW, I think my wife is a hottie and so I don't feel the need to look around at other women...often[naughty].

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Out of deference to her, I try to be discreet when scoping out other hotties. Out of deference to me, she is kind enough not to let me know if she notices.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#10]
No.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#11]
It's less frequent than when we first got together but she still bitches occasionally.

I think it's related to how much "Lifetime Network" she's been watching or if one of her girlfriends is having a dramatic moment in her life.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife does not have a problem with me looking at other girls. She knows where I make my bed. She is not insecure about herself and our relationship.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

[wave]
View Quote

Same story with my wife and I, and boy am I glad for that!

My brother-in-law on the other hand, can't even talk about which movie actresses he thinks are hot!  The poor dude!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#14]
My wife doesn't have a problem with it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#15]
it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home.

i check out chicks all the time.  it's genetic.  as soon as a nice piece of ass walks by i automatically look.  i am aware if my gf is with me though..and know the importance of my location with regards to the best place for viewing..without getting busted or being too obvious.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:19:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

[wave]
View Quote

this is a good quality on both sides. i have this kind of relationship. sometimes we will sit on a bench at the mall and comment on people and new styles and wonder who came up with the punk and goth look.(whoever it is needs a beating)

i look at women sure, like said before, thats just our nature. some claim that they are happy with their girl and dont look, but i know that if you watch them long enough you will catch them taking a look.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Men need to "cowboy-up" and start being men agin who the fuck cares what you girlfriend/wife thinks about you.
View Quote

I could not agree with you more. i am tired of the pussification of Aerica.  I must issue a warning for anyone looking to travel down this road however.  When speaking your mind and telling women how you see it., be prepared for it to turn many of them off.

Most of the women I enounter are rather afluent young college age ladies, and they dont take to kindly to anyone that does not spoil them like daddy.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Most times Lady Rain is good about. Now and then she get's a bit insecure.
But then again I'm pretty much the same way about it when she is getting scoped out by other men. Most times I take it as confirmation in my choice of women. Sometimes it get's my dander up.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#19]
My GF hasn't really ever gotten "pissed" about it, sometimes she'll joke about it and make me look like an ass and other times she'll just shrug it off. She gets pissed when I get caught watching Britney Spears' life story on VH1 any and every time its on....
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#20]
She says look and get it over with - because you look ten times worst trying not to look.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#21]
My woman likes wimminz.....so it usually isnt a problem.

I like looking at the budunkadunk buts.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#22]
not at all. if the guys wanted to go to a strip club, she could care less if i went, hell she might even go too... she would probably worry if I didn't check out other chicks.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I can look but I can't touch.

I do try to be discreet. What gets me in trouble is mentioning the girls at work.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Just for the record, my wife does not mind if I look at other women (well, at least she no longer complains about it!).  My point was only that I have noticed, over the years, from many women who are insecure about their looks, that sometimes they try to convince you there is no possible way another woman can exist that would be better looking than they are.  But when you're out in town, you're not supposed to look at those other women walking around, because she thinks they look better than she does.  hardy har.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#25]
no, she doesn't
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Beeing a realist, my GF knows that trying to stop me from lookimg at other big ol' booties is like trying to stop it from raining.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Nope, my better half is pretty good about that.
Sometimes she points out a hot looking lady. She likes to look too. [;)]

In fact she asked me to go to a titty bar with her. I didn't take her yet... guess I'm getting senile..??! [;)]

Insecure she's NOT!!

Have fun and enjoy the eye candy.

LRdrvr

Edited to add: She's got the figure to back it up!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:29:47 PM EDT
[#28]
And most are totaly insecure about themselves to boot !!

That's why they get pissed if we look at another "menu".

And I wouldn't be caught dead with a chick who didn't have a tight ass & great legs. And I'm over 50 ! Older chicks still want it and they are willing to keep it all up high & tight. And they can be really greatful if you know what I mean.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#29]
I never minded if my hubby's eyes wandered, actually we both have wandering eyes. There is nothing wrong with looking!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Mad would be a major [b]UNDERSTATEMENT[/b]
My wife looks better today then she did when we first met. No I am not posting pics of her on here either.
But I will tell you this much 5'2", long brown hair, brown eyes, NO COTTAGE CHEESE!!! and 105lbs
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:25:41 PM EDT
[#31]
If your wife allows it then she knows that you are valuing something way more than looks in your wife's personality.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#32]
True story. Summer 1984, and the future Mrs. DzlBenz v1.0 and I are strolling around the Plaza in Kansas City. There are several Porsches around, probably some club thing at Emil's, now gone. I'm doing some serious ogling of the cars, in particular a brace of '73 Carreras. So she queries, "How come you're always gawking at cars, but you never check out other girls."

A once-in-a-lifetime shot at greatness:

"Because, Babe, I've already got the girl of my dreams." Instant score.

Of course, within three years, we were married and divorced, but that's another story.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#33]
My wife lets me know if she has a problem with me looking at other women. Most of the time it's when I do the 360 degree head swivle.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:00:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Nope.  

My wife actually took me to a titty bar, picked out the chicks she thought were the hottest & called 'em over for lap dances, paid for the dances, even bought me beers the whole time too.  

She's a keeper!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#35]
My wife could care less.  But then again, I'm not a pervert like the rest of you.  [peep]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#36]
My wife is insanely insecure and jealous... my girlfriend is not... [;)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#37]
My wife has yelled for me to come running into  the living room to catch a hottie running on Baywatch when it was on tv. (god bless her)

Other times she will point out a girl with big hooters then ask me if I think they are real. Of course I always say yes.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#38]
It's actually pretty disrespectfull to "check out" another lady in front of your missus.

Took me a few years to understand this.

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Only if there younger
Or if they have bigger boobs
Or are thinner
And she will go nuclear if they would even think of talking to me
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Nope..I've been to a titty bar with mine..and at her suggestion, too!

Even bought her a couple of lapdances.[naughty]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's actually pretty disrespectfull to "check out" another lady in front of your missus.
View Quote

I think it depends on the "missus". My wife and I reached a mutual understanding on the subject. Its all in good fun!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#42]
"Its like art, honey, its nice to look at, but I don't want any"
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#43]
My wife points them out to me too.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let me guess...you are single?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top