Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/8/2003 9:35:20 AM EDT
My computer found a few viruses and deleted them from the computer but when i just opened ar15com, it switched to a spy ware or some type of spy ware website. i also noticed in my control panel add/delete program, a program called hotflix. is this a virus or a necessary component. thanks
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:41:25 AM EDT
I think it is spy ware.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:43:24 AM EDT
Make a Google search for viruses and see if hotflix it one. It is not on mine. If it is in the add delete program window it must be a program or something that you downloaded and forgot about. I do not belive that Microsoft would put a necessary component in the add/delete programs window.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:47:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/8/2003 9:48:07 AM EDT by wetidlerjr]
Originally Posted By mp5fullauto: My computer found a few viruses and deleted them from the computer but when i just opened ar15com, it switched to a spy ware or some type of spy ware website. i also noticed in my control panel add/delete program, a program called hotflix. is this a virus or a necessary component. thanks
View Quote
Go to: [url]http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/[/url] Download [b]Ad-Aware[/b], install it and run it. It will get rid of spyware. [:D] [devil]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:53:37 AM EDT
The reason I said I thought it was spy ware, is a bud called for some help on his machine and I downloaded sby bot for him and ran it, and it made about 20 changes because of something calle hotflix.
Top Top