Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2003 8:11:48 AM EDT
havent seen a post about this yet, so here it is baby.

That game on Sat was a textbook example of an "asswhooping".  

KState never looked better, and to all of you who told me they had "no chance" well you can kiss my purple ass!  
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:35:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Mrs. DzlBenz is a Wildcat, and I've been a huge fan-in-law, I suppose, throughout the Bill Snyder era. We started watching the game Saturday night, and after OU marched in for their very impressive TD, we were pretty much resigned that KSU was gonna take it up the pooper. But then, things just started going Snyder's way, and Stoops couldn't do anything right. I think that this game will be long remembered as an important part of Big 8 (plus 4) history. The way that KSU handed OU their ass was unprecedented, really. A great victory for a great, and very deserving, team.

Oh, speaking of getting one's ass handed to them, how about the beloved Jayhawks getting clocked by Stanford? The big, dumb, slow Illinois style of play just ain't gonna hack it. I always suspected that the poll voters were on crack when they had KU as #1. They are not a #1 team at all.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrat's to the [s]mild[/s]cats from a HUSKER. [:D]  

Seriously, they may be playing the best football of anyone right now. A playoff would definitely benefit teams such as them. I was impressed at the domination of OU. Again, congratulations on K-State's first Big 8 + 4 championship.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:10:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Go TROJANS!  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Hats Off To the Wildcats.  You guys played some great ball and managed to kick the snot out of my beloved Sooners.  If a defeat helps the Sooners to practice harder for the Sugar Bowl..so much the better.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Not only does this severe, savage ass-whoopin' put the Sooner's National Championship hopes in jeopardy, White's Heisman hopes may also be finished.

[purple][size=6]Go Cats![/size=6][/purple]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually, it's how about THOSE Wildcats.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#7]
OU should have gotten some pointers from Marshall. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Actually, it's how about THOSE Wildcats.
View Quote

No shit sherlock...

I was simply playing up to the stereotype of the ignorant KS farmer who only knows of plowing and growing crops.

It seems we also know a little about FOOTBALL!

spelling nazi...[slap]

KState is on a roll fellas, look for us in the Big Game next year!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
OU should have gotten some pointers from Marshall. [:D]
View Quote

Marshall, what a dismal day that was...

If snyder had put roberson in for that game, i think the cats could have had a phenomenal season. Including a shot at the Championship.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Next step is showing those wussies from the Big 10 just how football is supposed to be played. Bring on Ohio State, the next contestant for "Who wants to get they ass whupped", next right here on ABC!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I was simply playing up to the stereotype of the ignorant KS farmer who only knows of plowing and growing crops.
View Quote

I know him, he wasn't playing it up he is an ignorant sob [:D]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Considering the Stoopid Brothers left Bill Snyder's staff on less than stellar terms, I'm laughing my ass off at those bumbling assholes. Too bad, too sad.

[url=http://www.kstatecollegian.com/issues/v101/fa/n012/spt-stoops-story.html]Mike Stoops is a drunken ASSHOLE.[/url]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:31:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I know him, he wasn't playing it up he is an ignorant sob [:D]
View Quote

Hey there ass-monkey...I may be an SOB but I do have an English degree!  And since this is MY post i think i'll say it again,

HOW 'BOUT THEM WILDCATS!!  Bring it on Ohio (is ohio really a state?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top