Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 4:53:34 PM EDT
Hi everyone how are you doing? I'm sorry I've not written hear as much as before but I've been a little busy getting ready to go overseas to the "Rock" now we are told we are going back to play with Freddy in the sandbox for the not 7 months! Thats after we do 3 on the rock so its going to be another 10 months away from my family.We are taking over the hot places the 82 could not handily(When you want something taken over you need to send in the Marines!!) No flame on the 82 Airborne God bless you all and the ones that gave all.

I've had a lot happen to me from the last time I posted here. I've got my new daughter this time along with my son that I have to come home to. My son is now 3 and he has made me promised him I'll come home and take him to Lego land  when I get back. My girl is only 1 1/2 months old and her birth is what helped me make it thought the last time I was in hell.

Anyway I want to ask any of you out there if you could help me with a song I want to find out about and take with me when I'm in Iraq? I heard it the first time when I was in Iraq and I started to cry. Its about how when men grow up when there around there kids there just big kids themselves. If anyone could tell me the name of the song or where I can download  it would be a great help to me thanks.

God bless all and you know when the Marines of 1/5 go over to Iraq we will make them all think that they have not only angered there devil but there God.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#1]
God bless, and God speed! Come home safe, and always check six.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#2]
God bless, and God speed! Come home safe, and always check six.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]
is this it
[url]http://www.cmt.com/cmt/play/[/url]
Gary Allan "Tough Little Boys"
good luck while you are gone
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The song you're looking for sounds like Gary Allen's "Tough Little Boys"

This from an 82nd guy.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]
good luck, With my magical powers I am going to guess your are at Camp Pendelton or miramar??
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck and God bless you and your family brother. Kick ass and take names. Take care of my 0311's, and watch your machine-gunning ass too! Semper Fidelis.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Good Luck. The song sounds like Tough little boys.
Thank you for serving and for your families sacrifice. Stay safe and come home soon.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck tayous, you and your Marines come home safe
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#9]
While I have to thank you for your service to our country, but I have to say its cause so many Marines got home so early.  I know of army personel who shipped in january and arn't expected back till june.  Good luck in the desert, least now you'll know what to expect.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
good luck, With my magical powers I am going to guess your are at Camp Pendelton or miramar??
View Quote

Camp Pendelton  Alpha 1/5
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Semper Fi and God Bless from this former Zoomie.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#12]
God Speed and Good hunting.

I wish you the best of luck we are all behind you 110%.

from a Squid on the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

JIM
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:15:52 PM EDT
[#13]
God Bless You, thank you for your service.
Please be careful.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#14]
god bless you .. take care ..

when my brother left he left behind a 6 day old daughter.  his is back now and we cant pry him away from his wife and kid [:)]

good luck ..

do what needs to be done then come back.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#15]
God Bless you and your Unit. If It was not for you I would not be able to be at home with my 3 yo Boy and 1 yo Girl.
Semper Fi Devil dog. I and mine will prey for you all and your safe return.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:50:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top