Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 1:32:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorry, I don't care what their reglion is  but she was in the wrong.  Her husband should be shot  for ordering her to breast feed while driving!  Being a mother of two and breast feeding both, you don't have time to watch the kid and everyting else going on around you.  There is a time and a place for everything, this was NOT the time!  She was not only endangering her childs life but those around her.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Good!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw these two weirdos on the Bill O'reilly show.

Talk about deranged religous lunatics,  these people are literally brainwashed into thinking their religioin supercedes state and federal law.

They should have cut her tits off or something medieval like that.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I think cutting her tits off is a bit much, Ok maybe one. lol  lol
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Good!

She should be on that commercial. You know the one with the girl driving and people are talking to her.
1. My husband is going to cut you off when the light changes.
2. I'm driving with my knees.
3. I'm really, really tired.
4. I'm a dumb ass bitch risking my life, the life of my child, and the life of everyone else on the road by breast feeding while I drive.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Really stupid thing she did putting that baby between her and the steering wheel...Not to mention all those truckers she dang near run off the road.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Didn't this happen like 6 months ago - or was there some really similar event a while ago?

This sounds really familiar - either deja vu or I'm psychic!.  [;)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#8]
she is a fucking skanky pig!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I really don't like women breast feeding in public, but I usually am tolerant because I haven't had any kids yet and maybe I just don't understand.  However, in this case, this is one stupid bitch and she should definately not win on appeal.  If she was going to feed, she could have pulled off the road.  End of story.

Anyone have pics of this douchebag?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:52:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Talk about deranged religous lunatics,  these people are literally brainwashed into thinking their religioin supercedes state and federal law.
View Quote

As a person of faith myself, I believe in God's Law before man's law. Does that make me a deranged religous lunatic?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Didn't this happen like 6 months ago - or was there some really similar event a while ago?

This sounds really familiar - either deja vu or I'm psychic!.  [;)]
View Quote

You are right it happened awhile ago.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As a person of faith myself, I believe in God's Law before man's law. Does that make me a deranged religous lunatic?
View Quote

No but it would make you stupid if you drive around with your baby between you and the steering wheel.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Don't be silly,  obviously you are probably grown up enough to realize that putting you, your baby, and every other person on the roadway around you in danger because of some twisted adaptation of God's law is WRONG.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#14]
I believe in God's law surperseeds man's law, but i don't think that is what the issue is here.   Sounds like this woman put her children in danger, and others on the road.   She should be chardged with breaking some laws, etc etc.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:46:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Endangering a child is no excuse....They should put her, the husband, and the First Christian Fellowship for Eternal Sovereignty all in jail.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#16]
What's all the fuss about, boys?  Here's a woman obviously in control of her own body.
[;D]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[b]  yes[/b] ----------render unto ceaser
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:06:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, let's surround the religios nuts and then burn `em up!!  Yeah...heheheheheh...

Waco-lovin jack booted thugs...geez.

She and her husband may be stupid, but y'all need to lay off the religion thing.

Besides...there weren't any of these laws a few years ago.

Scott
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#19]

This happened close to where I live.

First off, she isn't from Ohio. She was driving on the Turnpike, breastfeeding and talking on a cell phone at the same time.[whacko]

You have to read the whole story. Her and her husband are a pair of nutjobs, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yeah, let's surround the religios nuts and then burn `em up!!  Yeah...heheheheheh...

She and her husband may be stupid, but y'all need to lay off the religion thing.

Scott
View Quote

Scottman

Anyone that does not fall into a shepple catagory is labeled a ________________ (fill in the blank) nut  or lunatic. It is not a bad thing to be labeled in that way ,to my way of thinking , more should.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:27:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Scott
View Quote

You are obviously missing the point here.

There is nothing wrong with religion,  I am personally a born again Christian and some would probably consider me a whacko for believing the way I do.

But to act like an idiot and try to justify your STUPID actions by saying it is done in the name of God is just plain wrong in my opinion.

As far as there being no laws like this not too long ago....my answer to that is the government probably had no idea they had to tell people not to be so stupid in the first place.

It doesn't take a law on the book to make me follow my common sense,  what about you?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:31:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Looks like its Tough Titty for Donkers!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#23]
I agree!  Tit for tat...

Quoted:
....Sounds like this woman put her children in danger, and others on the road.   She should be chardged with breaking some laws, etc etc.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Glad to see she got what she deserved.

I saw those whackos on O'Reilly a while back.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A woman who nursed her infant while driving 65 mph on the Ohio Turnpike has been sentenced to three months of house arrest.

Catherine Nicole Donkers was also fined $300 Thursday for three traffic-related charges...
View Quote

Child endangerment is a "traffic related charge?"  I guess murder is just a weapons violation and rape is just a alcohol related charge?
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Talk about deranged religious lunatics,  these people are literally brainwashed into thinking their religion supersedes state and federal law.
View Quote

As a person of faith myself, I believe in God's Law before man's law. Does that make me a deranged religious lunatic?
View Quote

If you ignore man's laws and put innocent people in danger so you can save a few minuets, yes.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Traffic gets stacked up enough from just normal driving.

Throw in a woman, and all the things she was doing while she was driving, and I can see why she bacame a target:

because she made herself one.

Jay
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:29:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Child endangerment is a "traffic related charge?"  I guess murder is just a weapons violation and rape is just a alcohol related charge?
View Quote

I believe she was not convicted of child endangerment. Just traffic related things, no valid drivers license, ect.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:56:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You are obviously missing the point here.

There is nothing wrong with religion,  I am personally a born again Christian and some would probably consider me a whacko for believing the way I do.

But to act like an idiot and try to justify your STUPID actions by saying it is done in the name of God is just plain wrong in my opinion.
View Quote

I don't think I'm missing the point.  I agree with what you wrote.  My response is to comments like this:
They should put her, the husband, and the First Christian Fellowship for Eternal Sovereignty all in jail.
View Quote

Cutting off her tits is a little overboard too...but since you didn't base that punishment on her religion, I let it slide. [;)]

Scott
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#30]
One name came to mind "Jim Jones".

If they had put him in jail, many would have  survived. It's not the religion...It's the people who commit idiocy.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top