BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Every single member of the caravan was offered asylum from Mexico and refused. Under international law they cannot be accepted by the US.
View Quote
Exactly.  Most of the claims for asylum are fake.

Why didn't we offer asylum to the Iraqis who helped us and became a target in their own country?

Answer: because Obama was president then and didn't really want America helped. He let them stay in their own country at the risk of certain death.

Yet that jug eared son of a bitch runs his yap about THESE "asylum" seekers.

He only wants the ones to come here that will contribute to the destruction of the country.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#2]
When does the shooting start?

Our country is lost if it doesn't start immediately.

Trump isn't doing shit about it, other than "XYZ type of deportations up 300%, from 500 to 2000", which does nothing.

California is the way it is being it is majority foreign. NY is the way it is because NYC is majority foreign.

These places are no longer America.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If they can prove actual need for true asylum, then it’s legal. No different than welcoming in asylum seekers from any other nation. I’m ok with legal immigration.
View Quote

This isn't asylum, they don't prove shit, and they are economic opportunists looking for free shit.

You can't pass through a dozen countries to claim asylum in the one giving out the most free shit.

The Hmong restaurant owners back in Dearborn got in big trouble after being in the US for 20+ years because they had stopped in France first before coming to the US and claiming asylum here. Their family had helped the CIA fight against the communists in Southeast Asia.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

that is a poem not a law
View Quote
It should be sandblasted off. If it's OK to destroy the rest of our historical monuments it should be OK to get rid of that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When does the shooting start?

Our country is lost if it doesn't start immediately.

Trump isn't doing shit about it, other than "XYZ type of deportations up 300%, from 500 to 2000", which does nothing.

California is the way it is being it is majority foreign. NY is the way it is because NYC is majority foreign.

These places are no longer America.
View Quote
I think we need our own awakening and mass peaceful protest for the wall

Then if its time to fo, im with you
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Six more on welfare.

FMesoAmerican ilegales.
View Quote
Exponential growth, it's going to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than 6 over the next few decades.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Somebody has to pay for those kids.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Every single member of the caravan was offered asylum from Mexico and refused. Under international law they cannot be accepted by the US.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they can prove actual need for true asylum, then it’s legal. No different than welcoming in asylum seekers from any other nation. I’m ok with legal immigration.
NO NO NO, muh legal immigration!

When we have open borders, all immigration will be legal.

Muy bueno.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:32:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Like it or not, asylum is a real, legal way to immigrate.
View Quote
. . . though mostly under false pretenses and motives.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you conflate something to include everyone, it doesn't mean anything at all.  There, then, Mexico is founded on immigration; why don't they stay there?

Russia is founded on immigration.

South Africa, Liberia, Turkey, Japan...

If damn near every country in the world is founded on immigration, what does that mean for us?  How does that relate to hordes of South/Central Americans wanting residence in the US?  Perhaps because all of these countries are founded on immigration, they have a traditional duty to welcome immigration openly?  That's precisely the globalist argument used to support the flood of Muslim militiamen into Europe.
View Quote
A post so nice it should be seen twice.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#11]
All falling apart now it seems.....
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:36:25 PM EDT
[#12]
No surprise- everyone in that caravan will admitted into the US eventually
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why you pissed at the dims.  They were honest about what they'd do to you.  The republican'ts are the ones fucking you.

Or are we saying this is all part of agent orange's 3d chess game?

View Quote
Join date/  membership (not)
Troll
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe some murder dogs from a vibrant area will help themselves to some asylum snacks. Wouldn't that be ironic. Walking 3000 miles to become a dog toy.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why didn't we offer asylum to the Iraqis who helped us and became a target in their own country?

Answer: because Obama was president then and didn't really want America helped. He let them stay in their own country at the risk of certain death.

He only wants the ones to come here that will contribute to the destruction of the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We did, one of my best and brightest Iraqis swore in as a US citizen this year. I’m very proud to have helped him immigrate.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Wait 5 years. If you wanna cross the border and get citizenship you will be conscripted on the frontlines against China. Good luck fuck faces.

If you'll die trying to cross a fence but not against an enemy to America you have no business here.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If they can prove actual need for true asylum, then it's legal. No different than welcoming in asylum seekers from any other nation. I'm ok with legal immigration.
View Quote
As long as they can support themselves just like my parents did.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Reagan passed FOPA, which protected firearms from ATF.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Reagan passed FOPA, which protected firearms from ATF.
Really?  How's that working out for you?

W let the '94 ban lapse
No he loudly and repeatedly called for its renewal.

, provided tort protection for firearms,
1 thing.  40 years and you can list 1 republican success.    I'm sure that makes up for all the bans they implemented.

and started the process which resulted in carry in national parks.
You don't get credit for bills obama started.  dub had 8 years and gave us E.O's attacking the 2nd.

The key piece of immigration legislation was the '65 act Ted Kennedy pushed. While Republicans haven't been good om immigration, they are way better than the alternative.
Reagan gave us amnesty.  Amnesty for invaders  is "way better than the alternative"  what have the dim's done that's worse?  Double super secret amnesty?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We did, one of my best and brightest Iraqis swore in as a US citizen this year. I'm very proud to have helped him immigrate.
View Quote
We abandoned a bunch that helped us. Maybe it was Afghanis?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:03:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Join date/  membership (not)
Troll
View Quote
Personal attack.  Typical.

DIane feinstein thanks you for your supporting her gun ban and immigration program.

You're all full of win today!
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Her kids are gonna breed like rabbits.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We did, one of my best and brightest Iraqis swore in as a US citizen this year. I'm very proud to have helped him immigrate.
We abandoned a bunch in both countries. The process was very restrictive as to eligibility.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:20:39 AM EDT
[#23]
We sure are in a race to the bottom. We can't stop falling over ourselves to destroy the prosperity that this country has built. If these people have no desire to fix the shit hole countries they come from and their solution to their predicament is to move somewhere that they've been told they'll get everything handed to them on a silver platter by demanding entry and benefits, why in the fuck would we want to let them in? Oh yeah, I forgot: feelings. Feelings trump all.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:00:47 AM EDT
[#24]
9 kids and her?  That's $5000/mo in Foodstamps/EBT, $1000/mo in General Assistance; 6 Bedroom House on Section 8-$3200.00 (double that in California); LEAP $3000/yr in credit towards utility bills; $99,000 per year for public schooling ($11,000/yr per student average); 4 free Obama Phones if not more;

Medicaid/Free Dental is incalculable.

Plus child care expenses, $12,000-18,000 per year in EIC money stolen from working taxpayers paid back for not even working.

Entire family's benefit to the United States:  Useless
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#25]
I think I’m done with Trump. I guess no one is to be trusted anymore.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
How much are you going to personally ante up for their public assistance costs? 9 kids who will have at least 3-4 welfare babies each cradle to grave.

Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:15:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You just cannot make this stuff up.

As always the American people are played for the suckers and it is at the hand of our own politicians.
View Quote
Keep working citizen taxslave millions of illiterate 3rd world peasants who breed like rabbits need your tax dollars to vote democrat.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:21:05 AM EDT
[#28]
No more.  We are full for the next 20 years!
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wonder if any white farmers from South Africa have tried to seek asylum in the US.  If any did, I wonder what the results were.  Serious question, because I haven't heard of any.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wonder if any white farmers from South Africa have tried to seek asylum in the US.  If any did, I wonder what the results were.  Serious question, because I haven't heard of any.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same, and if anyone needs it, surely they do.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are evil, and white, and educated, and skilled, they will be denied asylum and deported back to their deaths.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Nothing good to add.  I'm sick of this game from the left.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:19:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Your guy won us accessory bans today

Your guy won us more illegals including this small herd

Your guy retreated on the "wall"

But anyone who disagrees with him is  a democrat.  Yup that's trump logic for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
House them with a democrat congressperson.
Why you pissed at the dims.  They were honest about what they'd do to you.  The republican'ts are the ones fucking you.

Or are we saying this is all part of agent orange's 3d chess game?

That's a stupid fucking way to look at it
But maybe that's how DU and pot rots and addles your brain.
Your guy won us accessory bans today

Your guy won us more illegals including this small herd

Your guy retreated on the "wall"

But anyone who disagrees with him is  a democrat.  Yup that's trump logic for you.
Yep, we now see that Trump isn't really a 2A guy and he didn't do jack about illegals.  And if anyone criticized the guy it's "sorry your gal lost."  I was posting that response for a long time but I'm starting to see that the 4D chess stuff is a crock.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
9 kids and her?  That's $5000/mo in Foodstamps/EBT, $1000/mo in General Assistance; 6 Bedroom House on Section 8-$3200.00 (double that in California); LEAP $3000/yr in credit towards utility bills; $99,000 per year for public schooling ($11,000/yr per student average); 4 free Obama Phones if not more;

Medicaid/Free Dental is incalculable.

Plus child care expenses, $12,000-18,000 per year in EIC money stolen from working taxpayers paid back for not even working.

Entire family's benefit to the United States:  Useless
View Quote
And she will work for cash cleaning houses or being a nanny, get a TIN and file her taxes claiming almost no income but lots of dependents, receiving a large "refund".
She will probably have a couple more kids here too.

The other 4 kids will get here eventually and in another 15-20 years just this one individual will have been responsible for over 25 reliable hardcore leftist votes as those kids "drop anchors".
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And she will work for cash cleaning houses or being a nanny, get a TIN and file her taxes claiming almost no income but lots of dependents, receiving a large "refund".
She will probably have a couple more kids here too.

The other 4 kids will get here eventually and in another 15-20 years just this one individual will have been responsible for over 25 reliable hardcore leftist votes as those kids "drop anchors".
View Quote
Did you know that many illegals use someone else's SS to go to work, then use a TIN on the return that doesn't match the SSn on the W2??  And the IRS position is that people need to file and the issue about the SSN isn't for them to handle.  They pawn that off on the SSA.  But you try filing a return with some kids SS to get some EITC and they will nail your behind.   The IRS is complicit in all of this fraud.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top