Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 1:20:31 AM EDT
Depression. Always happens to the other guy, right? Not this time.

I am wrapping up a little 12 day vacation. As I write this from where I based my operations, I am getting ready to pack to go back to the left coast today. Dayum.

6 states, 2 Countries, 6 liters of Crown Royal, One speeding ticket in Annapolis Va, One hella machinegun shoot (!!!Thanks Mickey Mouse!!!,  I will post pics in Team Forum in next few days!)...

12 days, a pile of cuties (pays well to have little sisters) and that one...

That one that just that just made me go "Oh Shit!". Sweet, beautiful, classy, refined, sexy, quick witted, not scared of guns. Yeah, I too wondered what the hell she was thinking. I ended up rearranging my itnerary constantly, and just got home. (I damn near missed the machinegun shoot leaving from her place!)

Man, I know I am gonna feel a little big sinking feeling in my chest tommorrow, more than I did tonight when I left her place, and I never get like that. Man oh man...

Did my right wing extremist ass just get in touch with my feminine side? Did I really write that shit. Oh man, its mucho worse than I thought. I must have a pulse AND be human! Im gonna need a little Crown when I get back, 2WP, where are you man!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:23:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Buck the fuck up!  You had a great vacation, now start planning the next one and get the hell away from your feminine side!  That shit'll have you talking like Christopher Lowell if you listen long enough![BD]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:26:23 AM EDT
[#2]
This thread is f*ckin' useless without a poll and pictures (of the chicky [b]NOT[/b] you!). [:D]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:36:31 AM EDT
[#3]
heh heh.  pics man PICs!  as the esteemed Eric The (been around the block) Hun stated so eloquently:  "its all about the poon boys"
happens to the best of us.  tell you that truth, i get that way over my family.  i have to travel a little bit - usually just within this state but if i am away from them for more than 2 days, i get that same reaction.
anyways, sounds like you had a blast.  and sounds like a god reason to visit thte right coast some more.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:54:59 AM EDT
[#4]
hehe, we'll get you fixed up when you get back.  A little beer, a little Crown and a bunch of tannerite and you'll forget all about the biooootch![:d]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:01:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Not sure I understand this. You met a woman you like and this dpresses you???
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:14:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Email and 10-10-987 some times will not just do it, but it's a start.

Call her and see if she interested in visiting you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:25:30 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/27721/300.jpg[/img]

This may help with the stress and its got vitamins too.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Run Forest!!!  Run!!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Im going to have to nip this in the bud one way ir the other....

Since I wrote this thread, I left there, we hooked up till time to fly, 2 dozen text messages and 1/2 dozen phone calls... [V]

But my early assessment of my status today was wrong, and thats a [s]good[/s] thing! [;)]

2WP, I aint drinkin with you till you wash your ass! I didnt know it was that bad out here. Man...
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Just some advice from an engaged once or twice reformed player.

Now that you are back home,  back off a little with the text messages and the phone calls.  Take a litte longer to call her back and "lose" a couple of text messages once in a while.

It will throw her off gaurd a little especially since she is such a catch.  She is probably used to guys falling over themselves for her,  so don't,  just be casual at this point.  You have nothing to lose anyway,  you already conquered that piece of tail anyway.  Now if you want her long term,  take a step back and play hard to get.

By the way,  I always feel a little funky for a few days after a vacation.  I think it natural and part of the process of "coming down" from such a high of having so many cool things to do in such a short period time.

You'll feel better in no time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top