Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 11:49:11 PM EDT
[#1]
FPNI
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 11:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've taken a peek at the MGTOW.com forums (though not recently). There are some real prizes there. Mentally ill, yes.

I know, I know, some guys will say, "But it's not ALL like that!" or, "But, but, this one article over here is reasonable!" Okay, sure, but you still have the crazy shitshow and the multitude of crazy examples to be found all over the place. That is the big picture of MGTOW that the regular public is going to see. It just is.
View Quote
OMG! I didn't know it was a website and went and looked. It makes GD seem normal in comparison. Of course I'm just reading the really fucked up posts.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:33:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You noticed too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before that one Roland guy who freakin loves talking about it
You noticed too
Oh look, another guy who thinks we should have as many he man woman hater threads as humanly possible, but God forbid someone call you in your misogynistic bullshit.

I see neither of you have the balls to tag me on your call out either.
Typical.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:35:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The problem is that they are all morally bankrupt whores
View Quote
Perfect example of why MGTOW is so pathetic, and why I jump in these shit shows sometimes. So sorry to break up your echo chamber.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:39:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Perfect example of why MGTOW is so pathetic, and why I jump in these shit shows sometimes. So sorry to break up your echo chamber.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel ya. I'm just here for the trainwreck.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:43:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's totally crazy that these guys think they should be able to have these threads with no push back. The same characters post the same thing over and over, but I come in and I'm "the guy that always starts shit". Give me a fuckin break. I've never even started a thread on it.

The sad part is some of the MGTOW stuff is okay. They make some good points. Then they go if the deep end with shit like CT1 said above.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:46:45 AM EDT
[#7]

The Southern Poverty Law Center has identified MGTOW as a male supremacist group.[11]
View Quote
lol.  what do they identify the united states government as?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:47:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's totally crazy that these guys think they should be able to have these threads with no push back. The same characters post the same thing over and over, but I come in and I'm "the guy that always starts shit". Give me a fuckin break. I've never even started a thread on it.

The sad part is some of the MGTOW stuff is okay. They make some good points. Then they go if the deep end with shit like CT1 said above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I probably go too far the other way with it honestly. Lol. I can't stand being single. Love doing stuff with my SO, and my female friends (most of which, my friends, are female, lol), shopping, etc.

I'd go bonkers without my girls. :P

ETA: My views on "legally" getting married... yeah, I'm not a fan of marriage as state institution. But a monogamous "marriage-like" relationship, I am very much for.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:49:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I do what I want, when I want, how I want.... FREEDOM IS BETTER than anything, including "love"
View Quote
Being married can you give you something.

However,

Being single gives you options. It's true.  You can do whatever. ONce you marry, you lose tons of choices.

All in all, most marriages fail, over 50% and 80% of these are initiated by women and in 80% of the cases, kids go to the woman.

So, you are more likely to divorce than not and more likely to lose your kids than not and women overwhelmingly initiate divorces.

And if kids are not an issue - you are way past 40, or your mate is.. then what can she bring to the table?

I don't agree with all tenets of MGTOW but they do make tons of valuable points.

I engaged in a bitter custody battle that lasted for EIGHT years. Spent a pretty penny and in the end got the kids but I felt like I was put through a meat grinder.

here is a free advice, if you want kids, adopt. And do it alone.

Yes you can. yes you can.

getting married and having kids is actually one of the least reliable ways of getting kids. I ended up a single father with a child - and my case is the best case scenario type. Lots of men lose everything, money and kids and sanity.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:52:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /'m?gta?/) is a mostly pseudonymous online community[3][4] of men supported by websites and social media presences[5] cautioning men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage.[6][7]

The community is part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere. MGTOW have "...vowed to stay away from women, stop dating and not have children".[9] MGTOW focuses on men's self-ownership rather than changing the status quo through activism and protest, making MGTOW distinct from the men's rights movement.[10] The Southern Poverty Law Center has identified MGTOW as a male supremacist group.[11]
View Quote
Men boycotting marriage is an entirely sane and correct thing to do until divorce laws are changed. Those who haven't been through a brutal divorce have no idea what they are talking about.

Men not marrying: How deep does the problem go? by Karen S.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:55:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Marriage boycott is the only correct answer to this disaster.

My main disagreement with MGTOW is their refusal to have kids. Why the hell not?

Reality check: You don't need marriage or a woman to have kids. This is 2018, not 1955.

have kids and yes you can raise them just fine - alone. The feminazis have claimed for decades that they can do it alone but guess what, so can we.

Yes you can. Yes you can. Just repeat that.

Being a single father is infinitely better than going through a nasty divorce / custody fight.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:58:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Fucking poundmetoo has a lot of men scared, that with super high divorce rates and losing your ass in alimony and assets is changing the way a lot of men approach relationships.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:01:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Behold, the bounty of feminism
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:01:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fucking poundmetoo has a lot of men scared, that with super high divorce rates and losing your ass in alimony and assets is changing the way a lot of men approach relationships.
View Quote
correct and from the female perspective it's almost impossible to find a viable mate who wants to marry and then have kids, etc. A viable mate is 1:1000.

Dating sites is like digging in a trash bin hoping to find a 3-course meal. For both genders.

Divorce laws are the reason, no sane man wants to implicitly sign one by marrying.
When you marry, you don't just marry the woman, you also marry the courthouse.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:08:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I probably go too far the other way with it honestly. Lol. I can't stand being single. Love doing stuff with my SO, and my female friends (most of which, my friends, are female, lol), shopping, etc.

ETA: My views on "legally" getting married... yeah, I'm not a fan of marriage as state institution. But a monogamous "marriage-like" relationship, I am very much for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more. I hate government involvement in a relationship. I love being in a committed relationship though.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:13:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Christ dude, defensive much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All that bullshit and you don't bother explaining what the letters stand for?

And no, I have just enough give a shit to comment here and not enough to google what you left out.

Fucking stupid.

At least we both agree you'll die alone.
Christ dude, defensive much?
I think he was on the offense here, as well as being correct.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:13:34 AM EDT
[#17]
One of my young male family members is super focused on building an empire. When I talked to him about marriage he simply said "Why would I want to risk losing half of everything I own?" He figures sex dolls will be the shit.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:17:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
...At least we both agree you'll die alone.
View Quote
OP better have (always very-expensive) Long Term Care Insurance.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:19:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:20:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:22:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:23:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:29:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oh look, another guy who thinks we should have as many he man woman hater threads as humanly possible, but God forbid someone call you in your misogynistic bullshit.

Typical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You noticed too

Typical.
Truth = misogyny.

k.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:30:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
GD hates MGTOW right now. Come back in a few months and probably it'll be different.

I think the movement is a reaction to the much more direct communication and interaction between older men who have had their life destroyed by divorce/poor relationships and young men in their teens and 20s/30s. Another symptom of the war on men.

20 years ago when the internet was low speed and I was a teen, other than my dad and a few of his friends, I probably interacted with men over 50 a couple times a year if that. There was no meaningful interaction like there is now. I knew maybe a handful of divorced men out of the dozen of acquaintances my parents had. Now anyone can go online and find hundreds of posts, youtube videos and so on of men getting destroyed by the system during divorce. Their bitterness and anger is palpable and the emotional hurt that can be seen is shocking. Losing hundreds of thousands of dollars and their entire family, their way of life. It's nuts.

Hell a member posted in the hall pass thread he found out his wife of 20 years, with six kids, "wasn't getting it" from him so she decided the remedy was to fuck his best friend in a Days Inn. I don't even know the guy and reading it was heart wrenching. His whole life is fucked, for a tryst in a shitty hotel because that's what his wife wanted to do.

How does being exposed to anecdotes like this affect young men? I think the answer is in how they're responding - by leaving society and it's traditional roles and expectations.
View Quote
Marriage today is one of the most dangerous activities a young man can engage in. More dangerous than drugs, alcohol and juggling running chainsaws.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:31:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

OP better have (always very-expensive) Long Term Care Insurance.
View Quote
Wow. Brass tacks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:31:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
GD hates MGTOW right now. Come back in a few months and probably it'll be different.

I think the movement is a reaction to the much more direct communication and interaction between older men who have had their life destroyed by divorce/poor relationships and young men in their teens and 20s/30s. Another symptom of the war on men.

20 years ago when the internet was low speed and I was a teen, other than my dad and a few of his friends, I probably interacted with men over 50 a couple times a year if that. There was no meaningful interaction like there is now. I knew maybe a handful of divorced men out of the dozen of acquaintances my parents had. Now anyone can go online and find hundreds of posts, youtube videos and so on of men getting destroyed by the system during divorce. Their bitterness and anger is palpable and the emotional hurt that can be seen is shocking. Losing hundreds of thousands of dollars and their entire family, their way of life. It's nuts.

Hell a member posted in the hall pass thread he found out his wife of 20 years, with six kids, "wasn't getting it" from him so she decided the remedy was to fuck his best friend in a Days Inn. I don't even know the guy and reading it was heart wrenching. His whole life is fucked, for a tryst in a shitty hotel because that's what his wife wanted to do.

How does being exposed to anecdotes like this affect young men? I think the answer is in how they're responding - by leaving society and it's traditional roles and expectations.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:34:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:36:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Arfcom: loads of divorce threads, "EJECT NOW", complaints about feminism, "women have the upper hand in court", redpilled on #metoo, etc.

Also Arfcom: Women are literally fucking gold and men who reject the bullshit to focus on themselves instead of chancing it with women are all dumb fat trolls.

Fucking bi-polar shit up in here.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:39:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I always thought it was Max Gross Take Off Weight.  But I'm a pilot, so I always think aviation.  
View Quote
That's what I thought too.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:42:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
As a criminal defense lawyer I see at least two men every week who are falsely accused of assaulting their wives or girlfriends.

I also see at least one man a month who is falsely accused of sexually assaulting a woman.

And every Tuesday in family court I see men getting court-raped.

Now I am stuck with Crabby and luckily she obeys me most of the time.

But if I were single again, I would not risk my freedom by being with a woman.  I would be MGTOW all the way
View Quote
There is a credible report from the front lines, from the trenches.

It's really much worse than the MGTOW describes.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:43:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Truth = misogyny.

k.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You noticed too

Typical.
Truth = misogyny.

k.
When you say women are play things and all women are whores, yes it's misogyny and it's also not truth.

K?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:43:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Arfcom: loads of divorce threads, "EJECT NOW", complaints about feminism, "women have the upper hand in court", redpilled on #metoo, etc.

Also Arfcom: Women are literally fucking gold and men who reject the bullshit to focus on themselves instead of chancing it with women are all dumb fat trolls.

View Quote
Way to misrepresent what's being said.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:01:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
As a criminal defense lawyer I see at least two men every week who are falsely accused of assaulting their wives or girlfriends.

I also see at least one man a month who is falsely accused of sexually assaulting a woman.

And every Tuesday in family court I see men getting court-raped.

Now I am stuck with Crabby and luckily she obeys me most of the time.

But if I were single again, I would not risk my freedom by being with a woman.  I would be MGTOW all the way
View Quote
If it weren't for being horny I'd never go through the insanity of modern dating.

TBH a lot of the things I see every day make me want to be a hermit.

One of my relatives moved from the bay area way to the middle of bumfuck nowhere, I always laughed at him but now it kinda makes sense.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:04:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
When you say women are play things and all women are whores, yes it's misogyny and it's also not truth.

K?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You noticed too

Typical.
Truth = misogyny.

k.

K?
I wouldn't say women are play things, I may even argue the opposite. Women use men as a means to an end and they seem plenty willing to man-hop in the pursuit of a goal rather than any genuine interest in the men themselves. They're much too dangerous on a social level for me to ever give them the label of "play thing" and I'd say those with that mindset are putting themselves at risk.

As for the other bit, it's a crude way of phrasing it but I don't disagree in principal. See point one.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:10:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I wouldn't say women are play things, I may even argue the opposite. Women use men as a means to an end and they seem plenty willing to man-hop in the pursuit of a goal rather than any genuine interest in the men themselves. They're much too dangerous on a social level for me to ever give them the label of "play thing" and I'd say those with that mindset are putting themselves at risk.

As for the other bit, it's a crude way of phrasing it but I don't disagree in principal. See point one.
View Quote
Interesting point.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:10:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Marriage today is one of the most dangerous activities a young man can engage in. More dangerous than drugs, alcohol and juggling running chainsaws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true.

I'm 31.  I have vowed to never get married, and never have kids.  I love 'em both...but not enough for them to ruin my life forever.  Until the "justice" system gets it head out of its sexist ass...this boy ain't playing ball.

I personally work with a guy who's wife cheated on him...and HE lost the house and custody of 3 kids.  Between child support and alimony...he works 2 jobs and barely makes ends meet.  How the fuck does that make any sense?!
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:15:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Very true.

I'm 31.  I have vowed to never get married, and never have kids.  I love 'em both...but not enough for them to ruin my life forever.  Until the "justice" system gets it head out of its sexist ass...this boy ain't playing ball.

I personally work with a guy who's wife cheated on him...and HE lost the house and custody of 3 kids.  Between child support and alimony...he works 2 jobs and barely makes ends meet.  How the fuck does that make any sense?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true.

It makes sense because somehow it got worked into our system that women are always the victim and courts happily roll with this narrative. Seen it plenty. I have no way to quantify it but it's obvious to anyone that hasn't sewn their eyes and ears shut that women not only have the upper hand in court but they have its backing the vast majority of the time.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:16:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Very true.

View Quote
No, no, no. You can still *have* kids. Just not in the marriage format.

Hint: Surrogate motherhood, or adoption. Why would you turn down that possibility.

Marriage and having kids the conventional way is one of the most reliable way of losing your kids and then paying CS which goes anywhere but the kids.

The nutjob ex is not obliged to spend CS on kids, and even if you prove this and bring this to court, they don't care. Absolutely.

have kids without a female

If they can, so can we.

Spent 50 grand on a surrogate ... or whatever. Divorce  + custody fight will cost you much more not just financially but mentally.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:17:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Hint: Surrogate motherhood, or adoption. Why would you turn down that possibility.

Marriage and having kids the conventional way is one of the most reliable way of losing your kids and then paying CS which goes anywhere but the kids.

The nutjob ex is not obliged to spend CS on kids, and even if you prove this and bring this to court, they don't care. Absolutely.

If they can, so can we.

Spent 50 grand on a surrogate ... or whatever. Divorce  + custody fight will cost you much more not just financially but mentally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true.

If they can, so can we.

Listen to this guy. He knows what's up.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:18:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It makes sense because somehow it got worked into our system that women are always the victim and courts happily roll with this narrative. Seen it plenty. I have no way to quantify it but it's obvious to anyone that hasn't sewn their eyes and ears shut that women not only have the upper hand in court but they have its backing the vast majority of the time.
View Quote
I went through a custody fight that lasted for almost nine (9) years, yeah my nutjob ex was that insane.

Parental alienation, denial of contact, got me fired from 3 jobs and when I could not pay CS, as she expected, filed in court to put me in jail.

Eventually my posterity got tired of her courts, fights with multiple boyfriends, calling police and picked me as the primary parent.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:23:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You noticed too

Typical.
Truth = misogyny.

k.

K?

That's exactly what a lot of your fellow red pillers would say. And do say. In this thread and others.
And again, you are basically saying AWALT which is demonstrably false. It's also pretty much the definition of misogyny which is what your initial problem with me was.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:24:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I went through a custody fight that lasted for almost nine (9) years, yeah my nutjob ex was that insane.

Parental alienation, denial of contact, got me fired from 3 jobs and when I could not pay CS, as she expected, filed in court to put me in jail.

Eventually my posterity got tired of her courts, fights with multiple boyfriends, calling police and picked me as the primary parent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. I lived through it as the "posterity" except it was just over 16 years. Been there, done that.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:28:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Listen to this guy. He knows what's up.
View Quote
I am a single father.. I have 100% primary custody, residential, and legal we split, but de facto, I make the key decisions.. and it took me almost a decade of warfare to get to that point.

I've had multiple false POs against me. I have been kicked out on the street at 11PM on a cold November night.  That's how it all began. I have been accused of everything one can come up with.

Kids rarely accept some court approved schedule, like 50/50 or 80/20 or whatever. They usually pick a winner and a loser and a winner in their eyes is the victim, not the aggressor.  It does not matter what the court says, the kids are mentally absent with that person.

My son sided with me because he saw how abusive NJ EX was. When a spouse begins warfare against his/her partner, he / she in fact begins a war against the kids, too. And the kids react by picking the side that's attacked, that's victimized. Sometimes it's the father, sometimes not. Divorce is the ultimate child abuse and the person who initiates it is the abuser. 80% of the time it's women.

Meaning if you file in court against your wife, who is largely innocent, and unfairly so, kids are likely to come to her defense, the act of divorce is parental alienation, you can lose your kids. My nutjob still has no idea why she lost the kids. My ex created a problem out of nothing just because she wanted to upgrade and kids can see through all the BS.

Anyway, to get back to the kids issue.. See I got primary, and I am single father and that's the best outcome you can hope for in terms of courts. The best. But you can have that outcome almost for free if you (1) you never get married (2) find a way to get kids anyway.. lots of kids to be adopted in various eastern European countries or China or whatever, so you kill multiple birds with one stone  - do a good deed that helps you, too. Maybe the surrogate path is one to be explored, had I known this thing would become such a cluster-f ot the 9th degree, I would have definitely either adopted or paid a surrogate, since that's what I ended up with anyway. But you save 10 years of emotional roller-coasters, courts, lawyers, finances, false protective orders and such.

Marriage is just a total fiction. Maybe it worked in 1955. Today is not 1955 however.  Or 75, or even '95.  Not even close and the social landscape has changed dramatically.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:40:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s almost as if there are multiple posters here with different opinions.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:44:56 AM EDT
[#45]
It’d be great to get married one day but I doubt I’ll ever do it under current circumstances. Too much to lose in the event of a divorce. The trouble is going to be finding a good women willing to commit but is ok with no marriage.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:49:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It’d be great to get married one day but I doubt I’ll ever do it under current circumstances. Too much to lose in the event of a divorce. The trouble is going to be finding a good women willing to commit but is ok with no marriage.
View Quote
And this is what a reasonable approach looks like that recognizes the issue with modern marriage while not calling all women play things and money grubbing whores.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:58:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If they can, so can we.

View Quote
I looked into it briefly a couple years ago.  Several sources said that one has a better chance of dying in a plane crash than for a single male to adopt a child.

"While it’s legal and becoming prevalent, single-parent adoption still isn’t easy. The most desirable children–babies, toddlers, and other young kids with no medical or mental health issues—often go to two-parent homes. Single people find themselves looking at older kids if they want to build a family. While this is not as much the case as it once was, there is still often a stigma against them when it comes to adopting newborns or other young children.

Then, there’s the issue of approval. Getting approved for adoption is a complicated process for all prospects, but it can be even more challenging for the single person. Single parents must be able to prove they can provide for the child financially and are able to spend time with the child without a second parent involved.

It’s even tougher for men who wish to adopt, as their motives are scrutinized closely. They may meet all the criteria and still be turned down as adoptive parents. Single people are asked about their lifestyles, dating interests, and other personal questions to ensure they are good candidates as parents."

"Today, you can adopt a domestic child from any state. However, not all countries will accept a single person for international adoption. There are agencies both here in the US and around the world which will only accept couples for adoption. A single person’s application will automatically be denied just on the basis of marital status."
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:25:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That's exactly what a lot of your fellow red pillers would say. And do say. In this thread and others.
And again, you are basically saying AWALT which is demonstrably false. It's also pretty much the definition of misogyny which is what your initial problem with me was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You noticed too

Typical.
Truth = misogyny.

k.

K?

Blue: Because they're right.

Red: Experience and science says otherwise. Women are branch swingers. They may "be" with one man but their goal, driven by the entirety of human evolution, is not to settle with any one man but to look for the "best", the one who will provide the highest quality children, best chance of survival, etc. They "branch swing" from man to man in a continual attempt to upgrade. True loyalty from the female side of the equation is largely a fiction manufactured by modern society. Not only that, but multiple loyal mates means women have multiple providers, helping to ensure both her survival and the survival of her children. Biology precludes women from having a singular sense of loyalty.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:34:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I looked into it briefly a couple years ago.  Several sources said that one has a better chance of dying in a plane crash than for a single male to adopt a child.

"While it’s legal and becoming prevalent, single-parent adoption still isn’t easy. The most desirable children–babies, toddlers, and other young kids with no medical or mental health issues—often go to two-parent homes. Single people find themselves looking at older kids if they want to build a family. While this is not as much the case as it once was, there is still often a stigma against them when it comes to adopting newborns or other young children.

Then, there’s the issue of approval. Getting approved for adoption is a complicated process for all prospects, but it can be even more challenging for the single person. Single parents must be able to prove they can provide for the child financially and are able to spend time with the child without a second parent involved.

It’s even tougher for men who wish to adopt, as their motives are scrutinized closely. They may meet all the criteria and still be turned down as adoptive parents. Single people are asked about their lifestyles, dating interests, and other personal questions to ensure they are good candidates as parents."

"Today, you can adopt a domestic child from any state. However, not all countries will accept a single person for international adoption. There are agencies both here in the US and around the world which will only accept couples for adoption. A single person’s application will automatically be denied just on the basis of marital status."
View Quote
where there is a will, there is a way.

and whichever way you pick, it will be infinitely less complicated than getting stuck in courts for 10 years. Infinitely cheaper too.

International surrogate. Outsource it.

It beats standard marriage where you are living on top of a volcano that can blow up any minute or going with this MGTOW / vasectomy route. If you want kids but don't want marriage, there has to be a way. That does not endanger your life and  mental health.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having kids, it's the method of how that I am questioning.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:40:46 AM EDT
[#50]
I thought this was a thread about some new type of welding I hadn’t heard of.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top