Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/28/2003 9:04:48 AM EDT
I only watched for a few minutes last night but a bunch of soldiers behind her were bored out of their mind and it almost looked like some of them had a smart ass grin like "who is this dumb bitch?" "we wanted Bush"
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:52:38 AM EDT
I saw it. They looked like they would rather put a boot in her fat behind than shake her hand.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:33:50 AM EDT
Been out'a the loop for the last few days, but couldn't help but wonder at the timing of her visit. Is there any chance she planned this after learning GW was there? Regardless, I take her visit as a shameless ploy to convince the great unwashed that she supports the troops. When in reality, most of us know she LOATHES the military (Just like her partner in crime). One example: She was overseas with a guard detail during her partners reign. She had to move out of one of the better hotels in town since it was positioned next to a river (and determined a security compromise). When she found out some of the guard detail/military were in a better hotel than she was, she pitched a fit and had them moved. Fuckin' diesel legged bitch.
Top Top