Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2003 1:16:11 PM EDT
Ya know, the bald headed guy on the Jerry Springer show. Would you mess with him? Kick his ass?

poll coming
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I could drop him like a sack of wet shit... with one finger.

If I actually had to fight him hand to hand, he looks big and slow.  No matter how big your opponent is, a swift kick to the nuts will still take them down.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#2]
He's tougher than me. I would avoid him.

However, I'm a passivist. I believe in shooting an aggressor. Fist fights are for kids.

-HS
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#3]
He's been around long enough to know how to avoid fights.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:49:47 PM EDT
[#4]
dont bring a knife to a gun fight, Im impatient, I dont have time to wrestle around and get all dirty, One swift .38 +P HP should solve that lil prob.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#5]
It's like I heard a Hapkido instructor say at a seminar...

Some student: "If I were to come at you like this (moves toward him with his arms up like he's trying to attack) with a knife, what would you do?"

Master Wes: "I would take two steps back, and shoot you with my .45.  I'm too old to sweat."
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#6]
i am ecstatic to report that i don't know who the hell you are talking about!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Jerry Springer?.....is that still on the air?? i thought this was about Steve Irwin...i dont know how tough Irwin is..but i know hes fuckin nuts!! [steve irwin] crikey..look at the size of that crock...lets take a closer look[/steve irwin]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#8]
If you handed me a hundred dollar bill, I wouldn't sit through 10 minutes of that abomination.
And to a slightly lesser degree, all the other talk shows of the same vein.
I could be humping the most beautiful girl of my life, and if she told me she was a fan of Springer, I'd dump her.

Same with Oprah.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#9]
rainman do you watch oprah also, if so u need to get out of the house and live in the real world.

p.s. give all your guns to your little brother until you  regain your sences.

have a nice day![wave]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Things may have changed but when he started working for Springer he was a city cop and Springer was just a side job.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:01:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Unfortunately, my little brother lives in Hawaii and hasn't even fired a gun in ten years. It would be a waste to give them to him. [:D]

Oh, and BTW 608, learn how to spell.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I could drop him like a sack of wet shit... with one finger.

If I actually had to fight him hand to hand, he looks big and slow.  No matter how big your opponent is, a swift kick to the nuts will still take them down.
View Quote

You assume balls exist.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ya know, the bald headed guy on the Jerry Springer show.
View Quote

Oh, I thought this was about the guy from Blues Clues.  With 2 kids under 5, that gets air time at my house - not Springer.

PS - Joe's OK, but he's no Steve.

DrMark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top