Thats one purple nurple!
View Quote

Now THAT made me laugh!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:24:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I see dead people..
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:26:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Am I missing something?  Where is the paint in the second photo?  It looks like the body was moved, but that dont seem right to me.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:29:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Must have been a roll over chock.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:52:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wonderful!!  A good start, many more to go!
View Quote

I know about your friend! seeing this made you feel better. and I hope they find that fucker and do the same to him. so my best wishes go out to you and her family.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:58:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I like the nice peaceful smile on his face. bye bye.   [wave]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:10:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm sure there is more than one meaning of an [b]18[/b] tatoo in the gang world.

View Quote

18 - 1st and 8th letter of the alphabet- AH- Adolph Hitler

Could have been a white supremacist.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#9]
With that haircut?

Naah....   [;)]

CJ
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:30:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
i doubt he could have gotten it out of 1st gear if he had managed to get in it anyway.........
View Quote

Or in, or released the brake.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:38:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Ouch that had to hurt.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:48:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like a nazi lowrider.

A variety of these thugs from different gangs;bloods,crips,La Eme and nazi lowriders "truckjack" these big rigs when they're full of stuff like stereos,tv's, electronics, etc.

You'd be surprised at how often they attempt to do this shit, especially at truck stops on the west coast(I-10,5,15,etc).Trucks heading east are usually filled with electronic goods fresh off the docks and since most of the truck drivers are unarmed they pretty much have an easy target and a big pay-off inside.They take the truck off to a rural place(mira loma,south/north fontana), dump the truck, because most have transponder type devices to track them and hook the trailer up to another rig.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:51:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure he will be missed. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:01:15 AM EDT
[#14]
yup, he is dead
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#15]
it was his time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fake.  Notice the orange lines around the body while the wheels are on it.  No police department would declare the guy dead before moving the truck.  
View Quote

Simply not true.  When he is dead the pics are taken as they sit.
And beleieve me, this f*cker is dead.  We really don't need a Dr. for this one.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Awesome.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#18]
He'd make half of a great pair of mudflaps now!

Just think of the message: DON'T FUCK WITH THE DRIVER!

I like! [^]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#19]
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/oltorf/1024/

18th st history and misc.....

verrry cosmopolitan
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#20]
That can't be my buddie slick willie under them thar truck wheels....my buddie willie don't have his guts a styickin outen his asshole like that boy has.     Question...how many gangbangers does it take to pave your driveway?Answer,one..but you have to spread him realllly thin.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Obviously burning your lips on the tail pipe isn't the only danger one faces in trying to blow up a truck!  AMF dirtbag!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Dumb fucker. I'll bet his name was Jack, and he thought he really was.... ==Bob
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Don't they always say "Do not try this at home"?
Link Posted: 11/29/2003 2:01:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a shame, a gangbanger trying to bench press a truck.

Do you think hes dead or just playing dead?
View Quote

Merely resting
pine'n for thre fjords...lovely plummage [}:D]
View Quote

he's bloomin demised!
Link Posted: 11/29/2003 2:18:16 AM EDT
[#25]
And check that u-joint while your down there
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Look at the background in the pictures.  Looks like they pulled him out for the tats pics.  the first pic has concrete and blacktop near his head and the belly shot appears to be concrete and dirt.
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#27]
New meaning to the words:  Road Kill.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:48:13 AM EDT
[#28]
RED X
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Got red X?

Get a real browser!

Netscape, for example.

ANYTHING but Internet Destroyer!

You're missing the pictures of a guy who has tire tracks impressed into what's left of his caved-in chest.  And the truck was neatly parked there when the coroner arrived to confirm what everybody else at the scene already knew.   That the victim was a dead dirtbag would-be truckjacker...and apparently he had slow reflexes.

CJ
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Note to self:

Release parking brake AFTER getting into truck!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#31]
This is funny,and yet it isn't.Truckjacking happens alot,but is for the most part never reported by our media.Most truckjacking occurs around ports or around the big chain truckstops are grouped together(West Memphis,Fontana,Gary,ect).Notice on most new trucks,other tan large cars,there are no grab handles on the outside,and the steps are smaller also.Alot of drivers have themselves to blame for hijacks,chasing lot lizards(who check out whats in the cab),going to and getting a high $$$$ advance from the fuel desk or ATM,or going to the bar and getting drunk(drunk truckdriver is usually a blabby one).Can only see one pic(the first one)but if dumbass was going for a bobtail,most likely it was for cash or high $$$$$$ CB,BTW that looks like a largecar he was driving,those tires look cleaner than the average SWIFT,JB Hunt ect...
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#32]

MattyMattel:
SWIFT,JB Hunt ect...
View Quote

There's a few drivers here so it was just a matter of time...  [:D]

A Schneider driver used to amuse himself by running over lawyers he would see walking down the side of the road. Every time he would see a lawyer walking along the road, he would swerve to hit him, and there would be a loud "THUMP" and then he would swerve back on the road.

One day, as the truck driver was driving along he saw a priest hitch hiking. He thought he would do a good deed and pulled over.

He asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?".

"I"m going to the church 5 miles down the road," replied the priest.

"No problem, Father! I"ll give you a lift. Climb in!"

The priest climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued down the road.

Suddenly the truck driver saw a lawyer walking down the road and instinctively he swerved to hit him. But then he remembered there was a priest in the truck with him, so at the last minute he swerved back to the road, narrowly missing the lawyer. Even though he was certain he missed the lawyer, he still heard a loud "THUD."
Not understanding where the noise came from he glanced in his mirrors and when he didn"t see anything, he turned to the priest and said, "I"m sorry Father. I almost hit that lawyer."

"That"s okay," replied the priest. "I got him with the door."
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#33]

... Jose's "on the move" oil change and tire rotation service was brought to a tragic and suddent end yesterday ...
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#34]
[i]Where's TXRedNeck when ya need him...[:)][/i]

A JB Hunt driver was headed west on I-70 just out of Memphis when he comes across a hitchhiker. He picks the guy up and shortly after he accidentally runs over a fox. “Oh man, I hate it when they suffer”, says the truck driver as he gets out of his truck. He takes a G-19 out of his pocket, and quickly pops the fox in the head.

They go on for about ten miles on when all of a sudden they hit a deer. “What a pity. I can't stand to see anything suffer.” He reaches under the seat, grabs his 11.5" Bushmaster, gets out of the truck and gives the deer a quick merciful double-tap to the head.

They take off again and twenty miles later he loses control of the truck and they end up crashing. The driver by some miracle doesn't have a single scratch. He starts looking for the hitchhiker who went straight through the windshield. He finds him, a bloody mess, holding on to his intestines, and with one eyeball clenched in his fist.
Before the truck driver has the opportunity to say anything, the hitchhiker jumps up and says:
“Thank God nothing happened to us!!!” [NI]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top