Posted: 11/27/2003 3:07:13 AM EDT
The health of my family,
Your hand upon my sons
Spareing my life
And the countless blessings we have received
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:07:53 AM EDT
Amen.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:10:05 AM EDT
Thank you for a wife who exceeds anything I could ask or deserve. Thank you for two wonderful daughters who make me so proud to be their father. Thank you for the liberty you have blessed us with in this nation. Help us to preserve it and not squander it. Most of all, thank you for You.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:48:32 AM EDT
And thank You, Lord, for all those prayers to which You answered, "No".
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:05:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Old_Painless: And thank You, Lord, for all those prayers to which You answered, "No".
View Quote
I'll second this.... -HS
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:59:41 AM EDT
amen
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:15:25 AM EDT
So much to be thankful for that I don't know where to begin so I say "Thank You Lord" for all things and God bless our men and women in uniform and their families.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:16:00 AM EDT
The love between my Wife and I, without which, all other things in my life would be impossible. My two wonderful children, gainful employment, lots of toys, basically all realistic expectations I have ever had of my life are met, and much, much more. Thank you God, as well. I am not a very pious man, but it is impossible to look upon the bounties of life without realizing his guiding hand is in there, somewhere. May all of you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful rest of the holiday season. Now pass me the damned TURKEY and BEER!!! [img]http://www.mcauslan.com/en/images/news/turkeyad-01.gif[/img]
Top Top