Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/26/2003 5:55:49 PM EDT
I'm heading to the gun show this weekend and facing a tough choice. Do I want to buy a new gun or some hicaps for my ar and m1a? I don't have any certain gun in mind and can't decide whether to wait till after the ban to buy my mags. Since I don't know if and by how much prices will drop after September. Any thoughts on whether I should wait on the mags and for how long? I hate tough choices.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:58:06 PM EDT
Go with an open mind and just find the best deal on whatever. I come home with some really good deals that I didn't really start out to find.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:10:21 PM EDT
I agree, keep an open mind. I went to by an AK and left with an AR lower. Never know what you are going to get.
Top Top