BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, in general...

Based on certain moral convictions, I'm not looking to 'get some'... The point of seeing someone is to figure out 'keep or throw back', on the basis of everything -but- sex.

Then again, there's also the nice-to-the-point-of-boring (won't go anywhere/do anything) variety, or the 'nice, but no brains' variety... Neither desirable, no matter how good she looks...
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I really do hate trashy girls.

The attract trashy guys and from they're they have trashy babies and then they have trashy familes which in turn get broken up only to include another trashy guy. Then the both trashy guys will fight over the trashy girl and then the trashy kid will get taken away to some trashy place for the kid to stay.

Stay away from the trash, for the kids sake.

View Quote

Lie down with the dogs, wake up with fleas- in more ways than one! [shock]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I like a girl who is somewhere in between. No tats, piercings are ok, but only on the ears and sex organs.

Cleavage is cool, but I don't need to see a plumber's crack.

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good girl on the outside, but wearing lingerie that would make a whore blush.

GunLvr
View Quote

You know my wife?  put'em uuuup,  put'em uuuup.

I married an Italian catholic school grad. [banana]

[peep] But I also married into something. [:|]

Haven't decided when we are going to take that  Italy & Sicily trip to meet the rest of her "family" [banghead] yet.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lie down with the dogs, wake up with fleas- in more ways than one! [shock]
View Quote

THAT's why around here safe sex means she's wearing a flea collar!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a certain delemma here in Utah:

On one hand there are the uptight overly religious LDS girls, who usually, by my age, are married to some returned missionary if they are at all good looking. 95% of these girls wouldn't give me the time of day; because of my faith vs. their faith, we could never be married in "The Temple".

On the other hand I have the druggies, the alcoholics, the pot heads, the "jack-mormons" the misfits, the young single moms (love kids, but I hate baggage) ...

Having spent some time in the bar scene, and seen what is available there, I gave that up. Now I only go out for the $7 steak night and to play pool with my buddies. I dont attend church services (I'm Catholic, BTW), so I dont have any prospects there. I dont date people I work with. My circle of close friends is small, including [s]mostly[/s] only young gun owning males, and let me count...no females. Lets just say I dont date much, or see much reason to.

All that said... if I could find a nice church going girl, who shared similar world views and interests with me, was ok with my guns and my CCW, and was reasonably attractive, and willing to be at least a little "naughty" in the bedroom... then maybe I'd consider dating again. I might even consider going to church again.

Meantime I'm hiking, hunting, fishing, and camping my years away.

Ohh... and [b]Good girls can always be corrupted... trashy girls, no matter how hard they scrub, are still sluts.[/b]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I kinda have a Office lady fetish going on at times so ill say Goodgirl.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#8]
How about a poll [:D]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Well said
 FREE

Quoted:
A woman's interest columnist once wrote that a woman should be:

A lady in the living room...

A chef in the kitchen...

A whore in the bedroom...

Hey, I didn't write it but I kinda agree with it! [;)]
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who do you find more appealing?

Trashy girl: Kid Rock, rap, tattoo(s), tongue stud, smoker, tight jeans with underwear revealed, tousled hair, plastic purse...

Good girl: combed, shiny hair, professional affiliation, frowns, does not say "Shit", usual attire - business suit or Laura Ashley...
View Quote

-------------------------------------------
I say that it is better to have a Good Girl.
This is because a Trashy Girl can't really "fake" being good, no matter what she does, her trashiness oozes in....yuk! More than likely she will smell like smoke or liqueur, have a messy house, and wear an old T shirt to bed...and MIGHT brush her teeth before the big occasion! Usually a Trashy girl is very selfish too. and isn't very giving in many ways!

Now a Good Girl is like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ, or Mary Ann from Gilligans Island, or a hard working house wife and mother to a mans children.... You have got to know that Good clean sexy woman are where it is all at. My hubby likes nothing more than the house clean, dinner served, my make up and hair done....and then watch a movie snuggling under a warm comforter with some hot cocoa and even hotter kisses....oh ya baby! The HEAT gets turned UP, way better than what a trashy woman can bring a man. A GOOD girl usually is very GIVING as well. She wants nothing more than to please her man! I know one of the sexiest times my Hubby and I have had in our marriage believe it or not, is sitting next to each other at CHURCH. Something is so sexy about a man in his nice clothes, smelling great, and sitting close with his arms around you and the quick kisses on the cheek during the service. It is very seductive, and maybe it brings on the same feelings as when two people are dating. But their is something said for Good clean cut men and woman. I know that the first time I REALLY fell in love with my husband, was before we even started dating, and I saw my husband years ago kiss and hug his two nieces before they ran off to Sunday school. I know you are talking about woman and all, but I AM a woman, so I can only give my view point OUT OF the experiences of being married and being a woman. The way my man loved up on his nieces before they went into Sunday school, showed me a tender heart, and a passion for the ones he loves. I knew I WANTED A MAN with passion....and I got it!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I have got to go for the good girl. I don't need the buiseness suit though. I just want a nice innocent girl, a virgin of course, that will be a whore in the bedroom, and a lady in public.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top