Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2003 12:29:34 PM EDT
Now this has come to quite a surprise to me. I've known her for 5 years now, we dated briefly for 2 weeks, then both decided it was "too weird" to be doing such a thing, so we remain friends. She is more along the lines of your typical shotgunner, only rifle deer hunts once in a while and gets into the $1000+ Browning over and under shotguns, and never saw a use for those "assault rifles". Me and a friend took her out a few times, and it must've warped her mind, kuz I was just FLOORED today when she told me she went out and bought a brand new Colt Sporter! Didn't know much about them, but decided to drop a load of cash on one. Interesting how that works. I'll have to propose to her now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#1]
yup,  you need to hitch up with her quick
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully she is trying to get back with you and not get back at you.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Brand new Colt Sporter?... must be a safe queen?
--RR
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Please watch the Blues Brothers, then [peep]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me be the first in with the usual "need to see a pic" and "I'd hit it" statements.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I know, "This post is worthless without pics!"
All in good time, we're trying to get a shoot in with her, and I'm bringing the camera!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Good deal!

You can consider youself to have been a "positive influence" on her.

Now, go forth, and convert others!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top