BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2003 6:39:01 PM EDT
Dude, tell her to lay off the smack!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
How do I say this without sounding like a dick?

She looks much better in the pictures that Balzac posted! I guess the makeup people on the show do a hell of a job...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Was anyone able to get a screen shot?  She's still on the phone with her friends, so much for hangin out tonight!

Come on, someone's gotta have a screen shot or something!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dude, tell her to lay off the smack! [;)]
View Quote

In real life, when a peron is on drugs, it makes them age 10-15 years because the metabolism is increased a whole bunch. I was on a jury once, where we put a drug dealer in prison for life, and we heard some testimony that drugs age much faster.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#5]
... Good on your GF [b]Balzac72[/b], I thought she acted well playing a wigged out junkie.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Whoooer! You know, 'ho'!
View Quote

I thought you were referring to those annoying people who are always shouting "Whoooo!" at concerts...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Damnit I missed it,I work Second shift.

Hey Balzac you think she would send out an autographed copy for meon VHS or DVD?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Crap! I loooove NYPD Blue. Sipowicsz is the most realistic career detective on film/video. But, I had started watching L&O SVU and blanked when I surfed thru NYPDB on the screen. Waaaah!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice job Balzac....er, I mean Balzac's girlfriend.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In real life, when a peron is on drugs, it makes them age 10-15
View Quote

No offense, but history teaches that when a Peron on drugs, it make him the Presidente of Argentina and the husband of a babe and lover of oh so many more mui fine womens. Please reconsider your theory.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude, tell her to lay off the smack! [;)]
View Quote

In real life, when a peron is on drugs, it makes them age 10-15 years because the metabolism is increased a whole bunch. I was on a jury once, where we put a drug dealer in prison for life, and we heard some testimony that drugs age much faster.
View Quote

No shit.

Have you guys ever seen this:  [url]http://www.hollywoodpolice.org/special_units/cat.htm[/url]

Its a series of photos from the Hollywood police of the same hooker's "booking" photos ranging from 1979, to 1989.  Geez!

This is a series of arrest photographs of the same individual taken over the course of 10 years. Some of the photos were taken at closer time intervals than others. Click on any of the photos to enlarge them and see the date it was taken. Click on the first photo (far left) to go through the whole series.  Note the radical difference between photos 6 & 7, taken less than 2 years apart. Unfortunately, we do not have any photos prior to the first arrest to see the initial changes.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Crap! I loooove NYPD Blue. Sipowicsz is the most realistic career detective on film/video.
View Quote

Old police detectives have hot 20-something blonde wives?

This is the first episode of NYPD Blue I've seen even though it's been on forever. Sipowicz's wife made me say NO WAY.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No offense, but history teaches that when a Peron on drugs, it make him the Presidente of Argentina and the husband of a babe and lover of oh so many more mui fine womens. Please reconsider your theory.
View Quote

I guess no one else got your joke, good one!![:)]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:55:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

I guess no one else got your joke, good one!![:)][/

Guess that one's totally between you two crackheads.....  Smoke us up to date on the inside scoop!  

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Was anyone able to get a screen shot?  She's still on the phone with her friends, so much for hangin out tonight!

Come on, someone's gotta have a screen shot or something!
View Quote

Just take a picture of her when she wakes up, from the shoulders up, of course. Please behave.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Guess that one's totally between you two crackheads.....  Smoke us up to date on the inside scoop!  
View Quote
Ya know, Juan and Eva Peron.  Don't Cry For Me Argentina Madonna was a crappy choice to play Eva.  Pro-Nazi Argentina, old war criminals turning up all in one country.
Ya know.
So...
But...
Yeah!
[BD]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#18]
i missed it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top